Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Maino In South Africa

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

We are proud to bring you one of New York’s biggest and most popular rappers MAINO. Yes you read that right….. MAINO, coming all the way from the birth of hip hop!!

You’ve danced to his chart-topping hits such as “A Million Bucks” feat. Swizz Beatz, “Hi Haters” and “All of the Above” feat. T-Pain and now you’re about to hear these very same hits performed LIVE AT CHROME, CAPE TOWN, by the guy that critics call the FUTURE OF NEW YORK HIP HOP.

Buy your tickets beforehand to ensure that you and your friends will be vibing with us on SATURDAY, 29 MAY. Since Maino will be performing at CHROME, only 500 pre-sold tickets are up for grabs for R120. Details on where you can buy them will be revealed very soon.

The rest of the tickets will be on sale at the door for R150 NORMAL & R200 VIP.

CHROME will be running a number of bottle specials on Champagne & Spirits on this special night so bring your A-Game and pop some bottles with us at the biggest hip hop event of the year.

Come wearing HEAD HONCHO gear and expect special treatment (You know how we do)! Look fly as they’ll be mad cameras in the house!!

DJ LINE-UP

** GLEN DA DJ (JHB)
** pH (5FM mix-show DJ)
** LEO LARGE (The baddest in CPT)
** OZY (CPT Veteran)
** LYLE (Chrome resident)

Doors Open @ 9pm

CC: R120 (pre-sold); R150 (at the door) & R200 (VIP)

BROUGHT TO YOU BY CHANNEL O, VUZU TV, GLEN 21, PREMIUM & HEAD HONCHO CLOTHING.

LOOK OUT FOR PRIZE GIVEAWAYS LEADING UP TO THE EVENT ON THIS PAGE

Link Headhoncho

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
HeadHoncho holds decent parties but I have had enough crunk for a lifetime from these parties. My girlfriend wants me to tag along but Im so not interested. but for anyone else who loves women, if you ever see a HeadHoncho logo on any flyer just know that 80 of women who will be there are sizzling hot.

ask me how I feel about Maino....

me: eh!

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
Gat a Link?

've never heard his ish
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Gat a Link?

've never heard his ish

This is the only joint I like from him. I know it from the HeadHoncho parties too.

lesmac

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
  • It's Personal Alright!
    • View Profile
HIM?! That radio waste! I'd got for chics but Im married! 4 thumbs down! Beer in Khayelitsha is cheeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaap anyway!
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible c***... ME.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
check Camron pull up in his Aston and tell a chick to make her a** clap. And she does it:

Dr. Kanazawa

• Fcuk your couch!
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-3
  • cd's nutz
    • View Profile
check Camron pull up in his Aston and tell a chick to make her a** clap. And she does it:

That kinda shit wouldn't fly around here...except behind closed doors. That Aston is too sick.
I repeat...fcuk your couch