• REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
The South killed Hip-Hop

Pyro killed the PM

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Different situation bitches.

If its to protect someone,  don't think anyone would be stupid enough to post the Pm here.

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile

Yeah. Jamaican politicians have always used gangstas. Bob Marley was shot on the instructions of some politician during an electoral campaign. Its rough out there.

What irks me about Jamaica is that the politicians always seem to be light skinned ("mulatto") whereas the gangstas are always dark skinned ("Negro").

Its like skin colour amongst the black people themselves in Jamaica determines access to priviledge.

Haiti's government was also set up like that. When Haiti won independence in 1804,
the Creoles (Mixed race) were given the power while the dark skinned people were
just the citizens. I think that white supremacy ideology from slavery still exists in the Caribbean and Latin America. You rarely see any darker skinned Blacks or Native Americans in power.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Yeah. Jamaican politicians have always used gangstas. Bob Marley was shot on the instructions of some politician during an electoral campaign. Its rough out there.

What irks me about Jamaica is that the politicians always seem to be light skinned ("mulatto") whereas the gangstas are always dark skinned ("Negro").

Its like skin colour amongst the black people themselves in Jamaica determines access to priviledge.

Haiti's government was also set up like that. When Haiti won independence in 1804,
the Creoles (Mixed race) were given the power while the dark skinned people were
just the citizens.
I think that white supremacy ideology from slavery still exists in the Caribbean and Latin America. You rarely see any darker skinned Blacks or Native Americans in power.

Don't you think that bourgious General Toussaint L'Overture started this shit?

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

just the citizens.
I think that white supremacy ideology from slavery still exists in the Caribbean and Latin America. You rarely see any darker skinned Blacks or Native Americans in power.

Don't you think that bourgious General Toussaint L'Overture started this shit?

Probably. Those may have been his intentions or some of the people fighting with him. Cuba was said to be like that before the Castro regime as well. Batista was mixed race and during his rule,  Afro-Cubans were not allowed in nightclubs and bars, unless they were servants. Batista was the only one who could go into those places. Wasn't that a bitch!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 05:55:38 PM by M-Point »

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
And just to think, Pablo Escobar was shot when he was found. He tried to escape.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
And just to think, Pablo Escobar was shot when he was found. He tried to escape.

This dude being in the hands of Jamaican police might mean his days are numbered. either they'll claim he escaped(and get killed in secret) or they get they organise the prisoners to kill him. There political reasons why he could get killed. Thats why he also wants to be handed over to the US.

I heard his father was arrested then killed in prison.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
wheres ur chicken shit colleague now

That not good enough for ya?

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile