Africasgateway.com

F******g dirty J**s!

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

I'm sorry Rob & Co. but as far as I can see, since 1948 the Jews have destroyed many Palestinian lives and there is blood on their hands.

We can only hope that it ends soon, before the Jews earn their rightful name among the worst killers in history.

I am done!

Get one thing clear, 1kind: "the jews" have not destroyed anything. "Some Jews" have. Just as "some blacks" have committed crimes and "some Chinese" have censored their media.

And as for our "rightful name among the worst killers in history"?

You can't put the world into little boxes as you please. It doesn't work like that.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Blecks are slow, if we were smart we would learn to pull the black card appropriatly and work on peoples guilt, the way the Jews pull the jewish card supported by documented historical fact.

but no, Blecks got better things to do like kiss the white mans a**, learn document and even fight for the whitemans rights as opposed to documenting the widely known black holocaust spaning thousands of centuries at the hands of the Semites (both arabic and "jewish") and all varing offshoots of caucazoids!

Any enlightened black person who spews shit on.....

f*** it!

ima ride with brick on this one. we africans have our own injustices that arent being dealt with. im done with this talk.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
I think it is important to differentiate between Judaism and Zionists which reflect on only a percentile of Jews, Zionists to me reflect the problem, not Jews in general, my brother in law is Jewish, and from Tajikistan, his family barely escaped the Holocaust and he also is in strong opposition to what is going on out there, the Zionists in Israel to me are the real problem with their BS agenda. Same goes for Muslims. Most Muslims I know are peace loving people, who are mad cool, it is the Mujahideen who to me seem to be out for some sort of vendetta, and are F'ing it up for the rest. I agree that the mess going on in the middle east needs to stop! But not all Jews are for this! Nor are all Muslims down with blowing up subway trains! Not every German is a Nazi, if you know what i mean,... Knowwhatimsayin, youfeelme?

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
I think it is important to differentiate between Judaism and Zionists which reflect on only a percentile of Jews, Zionists to me reflect the problem, not Jews in general, my brother in law is Jewish, and from Tajikistan, his family barely escaped the Holocaust and he also is in strong opposition to what is going on out there, the Zionists in Israel to me are the real problem with their BS agenda. Same goes for Muslims. Most Muslims I know are peace loving people, who are mad cool, it is the Mujahideen who to me seem to be out for some sort of vendetta, and are F'ing it up for the rest. I agree that the mess going on in the middle east needs to stop! But not all Jews are for this! Nor are all Muslims down with blowing up subway trains! Not every German is a Nazi, if you know what i mean,... Knowwhatimsayin, youfeelme?

finally someone with some sense.........the hypocrisy in this thread is appalling...to some it up.....the people at fault here are not "THE JEWS"....the Israeli government is where the anger should be chanelled, Im not commenting on this thread again >:(
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!