Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Good Hair

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
So I went to watch it last night and Im saying to you, go watch this flick you ignorant melon munchers.

Can you clarify what this is all about without the spoilers? And is this a documentary or an actual flick?

its meant to be a doccie
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
So I went to watch it last night and Im saying to you, go watch this flick you ignorant melon munchers.

Can you clarify what this is all about without the spoilers? And is this a documentary or an actual flick?

Chris Rock decided to make this "documentary" after his 3 year old daughter asked him how come she doesn't have good hair. So he was wondering where she gets this idea good hair. So this doccie is really about black people and their love/obssession for relaxers/weaves and their hate for their natural black hair and what it means for them to have or not to have natural hair. He interviews a lot of people including the people caking up from this this hair industry. Its is very interesting knowing what about the how the weaves these woman put on their hair comes from and everything revolving around the hair business. 
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 10:35:58 AM by RearrangedReality »

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

Chris Rock decided to make this "documentary" after his 3 year old daughter asked him how come she doesn't have good hair. So he was wondering where she gets this idea good hair. So this doccie is really about black people and their love/obssession for relaxers/weaves and their hate for their natural black hair and what it means for them to have or not to have natural hair. He interviews a lot of people including the people caking up from this this hair industry. Its is very interesting knowing what about the how the weaves these woman put on their hair comes from and everything revolving around the hair business.

WOW! Interesting. So like where do you hide your vagina?

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz

LMAO *DEAD* Rha usile Baldi
M Turn

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

In the same place where you lost your brain.

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

ether nomination

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Are guys allowed to watch this? Considering the topic is about Relaxers and weaves!!!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Are guys allowed to watch this? Considering the topic is about Relaxers and weaves!!!

its about self hate bro. the hate for your own black hair(u know this runs deep) and its not about women only. its about both sexes.

other people on the doccie, Ice-T and Al Sharpton.

They have KRS talking there too.

you peeps have misunderstood the point to the doccie.

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

its about self hate bro. the hate for your own black hair(u know this runs deep) and its not about women only. its about both sexes.

other people on the doccie, Ice-T and Al Sharpton.

They have KRS talking there too.

you peeps have misunderstood the point to the doccie.

im suprised people here are shooting it down, clasifying it without really finding out what its about.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Now i hear you man,i just read the spoilers of this movie.Dont think i would watch it!!
 But i need to know why for the fact that Rock never used his interviewing time to pose a moral question to black men about their role in promoting the straight-haired standard of beauty of our sistaz. Instead, he asks them about how they feel about having to fork over money for weaves and relaxers just asking thats all!! i know sometimes paying for a broad's hairdo can be taxing on the pocket @ times we know that, guys always complain about that.Its just he didnt raise that point thats all maybe hes running his agenda i dont know!!Some Men me included also put the pressure on women as well, wanting their women to look in shape and to be just as sexy as the next women.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 11:08:50 AM by A pimp named Sarkozy »

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

tl tl tl tl  :P

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Now i hear you man,i just read the spoilers of this movie.Dont think i would watch it!!
 But i need to know why for the fact that Rock never used his interviewing time to pose a moral question to black men about their role in promoting the straight-haired standard of beauty of our sistaz. Instead, he asks them about how they feel about having to fork over money for weaves and relaxers just asking thats all!! i know sometimes paying for a broad's hairdo can be taxing on the pocket @ times we know that, guys always complain about that.Its just he didnt raise that point thats all maybe hes running his agenda i dont know!!Some Men me included also put the pressure on women as well, wanting their women to look in shape and to be just as sexy as the next women.

Very good point!

But how could you be so sure of this without having watched the actual film?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I prefer chicks without weaves and without all that bullsit.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

Very good point!

Duhh?? The Spoilers!! Check movie spoilers websites the say everything every word every detail,script about that specific movie

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Very good point!

Duhh?? The Spoilers!! Check movie spoilers websites the say everything every word every detail,script about that specific movie

So they have a transcript of the doccie there you mean? Dude im not a kid, u must have coppied and pasted someone's opinion, you couldn't just say that unless you've seen the actual film. I've seen the film remember?

Not that Im not considering the chance that I might be wrong. send me a link to the spoilers if you dont mind.