Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Good Hair

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

its all money dawg!

Thats wa**up!

Keep on keeping on fam.
Beating bitches since 1982.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
warning. if you have some kind of Pan-Africanist mentality, try not to discuss the movie with your girl immediately after watching it with her if shes into hair extensions. my girl was mad when I touched on the subject, i mean seriously mad, she was talking to me pointing her finger on my face in public! if she was violent she could have smacked me I swear, and this is an individual with an extremely soft personality.

lol

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
not gonna lie. i'm highly skeptical of this joint.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
but I cant lie and say I didnt find it somewhat funny that Sir Black sells weaves. hahhahaha!

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Lol.

Why did your girl catch feelings?
Beating bitches since 1982.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
but I cant lie and say I didnt find it somewhat funny that Sir Black sells weaves. hahhahaha!

lol, was skeptical about it initially, but i have a partner that knows a lot about it, and no matter how broke a woman is there is always money for hair, its about 3 months old and its already breaking even

matter of fact u and your girl can come thru and get some shit for her.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Lol.

In the doccie, Eve said, "At the end of the day, its the same as putting on clothes", stressing that its about what makes you feel good. She cosigned that so I decided to talk about it at the end of the movie. See she also has some hair extensions that I feel portray the kind of image I feel reflects a problem in our black society. But I know I do not in anyway think I have a say in what she puts on her head or not, its just thats my view on them. she took it personal because I think for her it made her feel that I strongly feel she has self-hate issues. And I know she doesn't because I wouldn't be with her really if she had.

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
Following the release of Chris Rock’s Good Hair documentary, City Press hosted a group of women to find out about their relationship with hair. 

http://www.citypress.co.za/Galleries/Video/Videos/Lifestyle/I%20am%20not%20my%20hair%20or%20am%20I/56db303927894221b85574fdae56765d/I-am-not-my-hairor-am-I

didint any of you guys ever do s-curl and any of that stuff on your hair when you were young?

LOL i didn't need to do that cause mine is naturally curly ;)
M Turn

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Lol.

In the doccie, Eve said, "At the end of the day, its the same as putting on clothes", stressing that its about what makes you feel good. She cosigned that so I decided to talk about it at the end of the movie. See she also has some hair extensions that I feel portray the kind of image I feel reflects a problem in our black society. But I know I do not in anyway think I have a say in what she puts on her head or not, its just thats my view on them. she took it personal because I think for her it made her feel that I strongly feel she has self-hate issues. And I know she doesn't because I wouldn't be with her really if she had.

Self hating black woman LOVER!

>:(
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Lol.

Self hating black woman LOVER!

>:(

hahahah

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
btw, when I say she doesnt have self-hate issues I mean not totally. all black people have that issue. all of us, it just varies in an extremity.

jaytravis8210

• REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Your hair is as good as the effort you put in to making it look as such.  Yeah my hair gets nappy, so I wash it, throw some sporting waves on it, brush it, wear a du rag, and keep it cut... and it looks good! I'm not a fan of the "good hair" remark...and I haven't seen the documentary. It's probably worth watching though.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Following the release of Chris Rock’s Good Hair documentary, City Press hosted a group of women to find out about their relationship with hair. 

http://www.citypress.co.za/Galleries/Video/Videos/Lifestyle/I%20am%20not%20my%20hair%20or%20am%20I/56db303927894221b85574fdae56765d/I-am-not-my-hairor-am-I

didint any of you guys ever do s-curt and any of that stuff on your hair when you were young?

I was too manly for that even as a kid

That not good enough for ya?

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
who wants to watch amovie about hair?

Let me check google for more details on this movie..if its about what i sounds like....i'd expect Uyanda...the girliest girl .. to start the thread..

BRB
LOL! RR beat me to it.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.