Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Reason 4 and Cubase SX lessons for beginners

Heavy Words

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • Heavywords.co.za
You wanna be a producer? Reason 4 & Cubase SX lessons for beginners http://bit.ly/98jfW7

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
Lol! Its thats easy huh?
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
Eff dat, y pay a nigga who probably taught himself while u can teach urself how to use the software. I mean it comes with help files + there is gazillions of tuts on the web... Followed the link and they claiming u don't need to know how to play an instrument 2 make beats?. I used to think the same, if u gonn' be a producer, IMO its an advantage 2 atleast play an instrument,esp. a piano/keyboard. True, hiphop is based mainly on sampling and believe me, u don't wanna spend the rest of ya life making beats strictly 4 hiphop cats, coz Bo Mrapper don't buy beats, & if they gonn buy they probly wud want a 75% discount... My point is think big, learn and understand music atleast, chords etc. It will make producing hiphop beats easy. Its sad to say that there's no money in hip hop in Africa....

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
You wanna be a producer? Reason 4 & Cubase SX lessons for beginners http://bit.ly/98jfW7

NICCAS is court JESTERS, glad to see the post is so easy to fill, we got lost there for a minute after the demise of the MAD one.

adamnubian

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Not to hate on the guy who posted this but for those avid torrent users, google search the "askvideo+reason 4 tutorial dvd",

i got that on my pc just to refresh and learn the new methods, view indepth and advanced features... im mad comfortable with Reason 4 now

just searching for the abelton8 tutorials now coz finally rocked mad re-wiring features...

keep ur ears out for my future cuts...

peace to the continent