briCK · 69 · 24033

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
f*** Chicken Licken.

A chcik better be happy if I invite her over and provide the ingredients for her to make herself a sandwich.
Nothing fancy, maybe some jam or cheese and ham, if I really like her.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Yeah, I been downloading albums for cooch too (successfully). smh at niggas taking bishes to Chicken Lickin', as cheap as it is, its still simpin by my standards.

Nigger f***'round and take me to Chicken Licken better know they aint getting didlysquart (sp). I aint no cheap thrill.

so @Madlamini...

what would it take to sample that sweet nectar?

McDonalds and a Flick?

Night out of drinks after a nice supper at some unknown dimly lit expensive restuarand?

Shopping spree?

A poem and downloaded Maxwel?

Home cookded meal and a ma**age?

KFC?

kota?

2hunters drys?

???

LMFAO...

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Yeah, I been downloading albums for cooch too (successfully). smh at niggas taking bishes to Chicken Lickin', as cheap as it is, its still simpin by my standards.

Nigger f***'round and take me to Chicken Licken better know they aint getting didlysquart (sp). I aint no cheap thrill.

f*** u guys, chicken licken's wings are godly.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile

f*** u guys, chicken licken's wings are godly.
FULLY COSIGN!!!
Real Recognise Real

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

so @Madlamini...

what would it take to sample that sweet nectar?

McDonalds and a Flick?

Night out of drinks after a nice supper at some unknown dimly lit expensive restuarand?

Shopping spree?

A poem and downloaded Maxwel?

Home cookded meal and a ma**age?

KFC?

kota?

CASTLE LITE?

???

Fixed it for you good sir

sometimes hunters is too good for these hoes,

That not good enough for ya?

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
@Frost

Is that hoe on your signature a gunner?

Please say to me that you only factory defect is Chiefs ONLY and not a gunner too? Nigga cummon!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
@Frost

Please say to me that you only factory defect is Chiefs ONLY and not a gunner too? Nigga cummon!

I am indeed a gunner good sir, its too late for me to defect I'm afraid but hey atleast I dont support sundowns

That not good enough for ya?

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
I bet the niggaz be picking you up when you stranded at 3am in the night!

I wish I could get someone who'd do this for me.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
@Frost

I am indeed a gunner good sir, its too late for me to defect I'm afraid but hey atleast I dont support sundowns

True! Sundows Supporters...third to Chiefs and Arsenal supporters are the scum of the earth!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

At Uyanda...for some reason I picture you as the MOST effiminate woman....HONESTLY????
You are the type that I would consider it...as in..

"Ag ncoh....shame..I wish I could go fetch my cinnamon sprinkled custard ... :'("

unlike Baldi..whom I picture as wild ..rough around the edges

If she wanted me to do that for her chances are I would do immidiatly out of shear fear
Madlams...am I accurate in saying you are WILD....as in bearing many savage uncivilized tendecies
like chewing chicken bone? (something Uyaz despises) telling guys with pusssy forbia to not look at you...

I bet you been in a fight with a guy before..and probably won!!

I picture not as a butch/ masculine girl....very female looking and acting just in DIRE need of taming.

unlike my bon bon Uyaz...:-* cultured....probably the type that would put a rose in her hair and hit the streets, always giggling
and batting her lashes...ncoh :-*

Sorry for that people..i am on leave today so I spent last night marinating in Cocktails
so excuse the dispicable estrogen fuelled behaviour!

mmmm?

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

At Uyanda...for some reason I picture you as the MOST effiminate woman....HONESTLY????
You are the type that I would consider it...as in..

"Ag ncoh....shame..I wish I could go fetch my cinnamon sprinkled custard ... :'("

unlike Baldi..whom I picture as wild ..rough around the edges

If she wanted me to do that for her chances are I would do immidiatly out of shear fear
Madlams...am I accurate in saying you are WILD....as in bearing many savage uncivilized tendecies
like chewing chicken bone? (something Uyaz despises) telling guys with pusssy forbia to not look at you...

I bet you been in a fight with a guy before..and probably won!!

I picture not as a butch/ masculine girl....very female looking and acting just in DIRE need of taming.

unlike my bon bon Uyaz...:-* cultured....probably the type that would put a rose in her hair and hit the streets, always giggling
and batting her lashes...ncoh :-*

Sorry for that people..i am on leave today so I spent last night marinating in Cocktails
so excuse the dispicable estrogen fuelled behaviour!

mmmm?

LMAO... Thank you. You have made my otherwise really boring day. Bwakakakakakaka

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Lmao @flowers in my hair and batting my eyelashes. I'll have you know that I can be very rowdy!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
Im the only nigga here with enaf balls to admit that he can buy a brod launch just to shag. truth is niggaz in here all buy brodz shit but are too gay to admit it. u bitches make me sick of being in the same sex as u. by the way its my befday f***erz!!
Dreaming in 3D

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Lmao @flowers in my hair and batting my eyelashes. I'll have you know that I can be very rowdy!
:-*

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
Im the only nigga here with enaf balls to admit that he can buy a brod launch just to shag. truth is niggaz in here all buy brodz shit but are too gay to admit it. u bitches make me sick of being in the same sex as u. by the way its my befday f***erz!!
Happy belated befday homes...
Wont even mention befday poon to you...that'll be a waste of words!!
Real Recognise Real