Touareg · 22 · 10667

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
2. "i dont have a boyfriend"

what's so dumb about this?

The fact that she thinks Ill believe this....see I wouldnt hit on an ugly broad so the ones I hit on ussually have their monkey who bore the isht out of them........Its dumb cos all she could say is "I have some1 but I would still ufck the shit out of u" .....see these hoes (theres only women on AG) want to make u believe that u r the only one so that they can trap u ::) ::)......
Trap you Hahahahahahahahaha awulumnke nje. There's beautiful women out there abangenabantu for real. Someone once told me that you must never tell a man that awunamntu cause he's gonna take you for granted. Ai ai ai why all these games? Shit is tiring as hell.

True....there's women without boyfriends but the ones that I encountered either:

1. Turned out to be psychotic and too demanding emotionally (We just met a week ago and I have to be telling her I love her nope thats too much).
2.Do weird shit like saying "u not going to leave me right?" after u hit the sack.

I happen to think that this is a very legitimate question. I just want to know and you could just be honest and say 'yes I am actually cause I really only wanted you for puntage'It is at the end of the day just a question.

Legitimate?Even if I really was contemplating not leaving.....the fact that u waited till after the poundage to ask that tells me that you generally make bad decisions and are not worth wasting my time (that ? should be explored BEFORE......) that ?? is ussualyy follwed by:

matter of fact vaya......here, take this... Ill call u a cab...shap! 8) 8)
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
that legitimate question comes after they feel the poundage was good and they come and say men are in it for the poundage only. hypocrites.

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Hahaha. This is just too funny. Mainly because it is true.
Beating bitches since 1982.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Contrary to popular belief among your fellow men, women are not out there to get you!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
Contrary to popular belief among your fellow men, women are not out there to get you!
^^^Lies & desception...
Real Recognise Real

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Hahahahahahahahaha mxm!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
We sleeping, i just gave her 3 rounds in just one hour, deep pron shit i was on. Now we just talkin she like WE NEED TO BRUSH OUR TEETH B4 WE KISS JUST TO REDUCE CHANCES OF CONTACTING SHT LYK TB, AIDS AND CANCER. WTF??
Dreaming in 3D