Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Dumb shit eves say...

Touareg · 22 · 10669

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
1.So we at a chill joint and i'm conversatin with chicka...outa the blue bish goes "O le nigger ne!" I'm thinkin WTF???
so I walk away and try to find an eve with atleast 2 brain cells...

2.Year is 19-voetsek and I just started dating this eve...So i go to her crib and find that she's not around, cool I leave and see her the next day...so we talking and I ask her where she was the previous day njeeeeh you know...Chicka starts acting strange, moving away from me & shit...
so I'm like what's up? why you moving away?
She like "Because uzondibetha!" WTF???
I never saw that chick again...

3. We at the crib chillin nuccas and eves all round, as usual we playin Hip Hop and this chick goes "But guys no man, we been listening to this Rap Music of yours for a while now...Dont you have deep house like bo Big Nuz or Durban's finest..."
She had to go home early...

So what are some of your dumb bish moments nuccas?
Real Recognise Real

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
So, once we were chilling with some chicks, and then some of them spoke...

Yeah, I was completely turned off.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
1.So we at a chill joint and i'm conversatin with chicka...outa the blue bish goes "O le nigger ne!" I'm thinkin WTF???

lol. this was in the 90's too right?

2.Year is 19-voetsek and I just started dating this eve...So i go to her crib and find that she's not around, cool I leave and see her the next day...so we talking and I ask her where she was the previous day njeeeeh you know...Chicka starts acting strange, moving away from me & shit...
so I'm like what's up? why you moving away?
She like "Because uzondibetha!" WTF???
I never saw that chick again...

stop talking to women like you're a union representative reading out a statement of demands during a strike.

3. We at the crib chillin nuccas and eves all round, as usual we playin Hip Hop and this chick goes "But guys no man, we been listening to this Rap Music of yours for a while now...Dont you have deep house like bo Big Nuz or Durban's finest..."
She had to go home early...

niggas. smh. thats what you do nigga. I had a huge a** folder on my old harddrive with a bunch of shit I dont listen to just for bishes like that at some point in my life. I name the folder BTF(reverse acronym for FTB which stands for "For The Bishes"). thats what you do nigga if you not trying to date her. play whatever music she likes whether its garbage or not. its just that I was my collection was a little too outdated. but I made the effort.

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

lol. this was in the 90's too right?

This was last night after the game bro...

And I got that "bish music" homes...Its just that she refered to Big Nuz and Durban's finest as "Deep House" WTF???
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 04:26:51 PM by Touareg »
Real Recognise Real

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
1. Commin from a club in Long street she said to her friendz "He thinks he's gettin sum 2nite but I swear he's not"....fastforward 20min later Im pounding that with extreme furiousity......

2. "i dont have a boyfriend"

3. "U makin me do things I ussually dont......" 8)

But that "ole nigger neh" was damn funny, would have laughed my a** off and still hit ;D ;D ;D

Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

Biggest load of bull, bishes say this all the time...like its gon make any difference...
Real Recognise Real

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
yEAH, THEY JUST SAY THAT TO MAKE THEMSELVES FEEL LESS SLUTTY.

If she does it with you and she seems like a pro, then I refuse to believe she is just a natural.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile

what's so dumb about this?
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
1. Commin from a club in Long street she said to her friendz "He thinks he's gettin sum 2nite but I swear he's not"....fastforward 20min later Im pounding that with extreme furiousity......

But that "ole nigger neh" was damn funny, would have laughed my a** off and still hit ;D ;D ;D

lol
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile

The fact that she thinks Ill believe this....see I wouldnt hit on an ugly broad so the ones I hit on ussually have their monkey who bore the isht out of them........Its dumb cos all she could say is "I have some1 but I would still ufck the shit out of u" .....see these hoes (theres only women on AG) want to make u believe that u r the only one so that they can trap u ::) ::)......

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Around 94 95 96....amanigga is what the hoodrats called us and Homie is what the bougie model C broads called Us...

I would love to contribute to this thread for for some reason calling a broad and eve does NOT sit well with
me..I hope thats an internet thing!

briCK: "Actually a textidermist..stuffs dead animals with shit and displays them"
EVE:  :o damn you deep
briCK: its like when I went to Leondale
EVE: And you aint afraid to get around
briCK: * getting irrate* and he said "here I come so do me if you can, but imma end you shit like BDP did MC Shan
EVE: AND YOU CAN RAP!!!!!
briCK: Sweets...sweets....Hi my name is briCK...you have my attention..what your name.
EVE: ::) Guys pay them a compliment and they think you wanna spread you legs open for them

>:(

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile

The fact that she thinks Ill believe this....see I wouldnt hit on an ugly broad so the ones I hit on ussually have their monkey who bore the isht out of them........Its dumb cos all she could say is "I have some1 but I would still ufck the shit out of u" .....see these hoes (theres only women on AG) want to make u believe that u r the only one so that they can trap u ::) ::)......
Trap you Hahahahahahahahaha awulumnke nje. There's beautiful women out there abangenabantu for real. Someone once told me that you must never tell a man that awunamntu cause he's gonna take you for granted. Ai ai ai why all these games? Shit is tiring as hell.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

nc nc nc... SMH.

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile

Trap you Hahahahahahahahaha awulumnke nje. There's beautiful women out there abangenabantu for real. Someone once told me that you must never tell a man that awunamntu cause he's gonna take you for granted. Ai ai ai why all these games? Shit is tiring as hell.

True....there's women without boyfriends but the ones that I encountered either:

1. Turned out to be psychotic and too demanding emotionally (We just met a week ago and I have to be telling her I love her nope thats too much).
2.Do weird shit like saying "u not going to leave me right?" after u hit the sack.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

True....there's women without boyfriends but the ones that I encountered either:

1. Turned out to be psychotic and too demanding emotionally (We just met a week ago and I have to be telling her I love her nope thats too much).
2.Do weird shit like saying "u not going to leave me right?" after u hit the sack.

I happen to think that this is a very legitimate question. I just want to know and you could just be honest and say 'yes I am actually cause I really only wanted you for puntage'It is at the end of the day just a question.