• REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
I had the "Ressurection DVD", in the extras section there was  a scene he's playing a prank on his crew dressed in women clothing, very disturbing indeed.....that doesnt take that he is one of the greatest musicians to live.............
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
I had the "Ressurection DVD", in the extras section there was  a scene he's playing a prank on his crew dressed in women clothing, very disturbing indeed.....that doesnt take that he is one of the greatest musicians to live.............

wasn't he doing a Rick James impersonation? I think he is singing a Rick James song there.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Are Prince, Micheal Jackson, Raphael Saadiq and the whole Toni Tone Tone crew gay? Is it possible that some of these individuals were just have these apparent feminine gestures/tendencies but still straight?

Pac never lost the feminine gestures even his 20's. I've seen him on interviews while he acting tough and gangster with gayish hand movements. The whole hard and gangster act make him look like such a fool. It was easier to take him serious when he is composed.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
He seriously looks gay in this video. I hear he was a ballet student that time, so maybe that's why he looks gay or maybe because I'm not used to seeing a 17 year old black american boy conduct himself like that or maybe it's because I'm used to the loud, crazy, all over the place 2pac and not this soft person here. Either way, he looks fruity to me.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
He seriously looks gay in this video. I hear he was a ballet student that time, so maybe that's why he looks gay or maybe because I'm not used to seeing a 17 year old black american boy conduct himself like that or maybe it's because I'm used to the loud, crazy, all over the place 2pac and not this soft person here. Either way, he looks fruity to me.

if the girliest girl can say this about you, then  u seriously need a gender review.

lol

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
The whole hard and gangster act make him look like such a fool. It was easier to take him serious when he is composed.

True, I stopped listening to his music during the whole hard thug era.

He was a good musician, and whether he was a fudgepacker or not makes no difference. I just couldn't stand the superthug persona, cos we all knew he wasn't an ignorant fool, nor was he that hard.

Dude did ballet and was soft in earlier interviews. All that other shit was unnecessary.

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Proud owner of a Fruit and Veg store.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile

if the girliest girl can say this about you, then  u seriously need a gender review.

lol
tl tl tl tl :)
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.