Africasgateway.com

Ls accumulated

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
some girl got a strong hold of my dick in a**embly one morning, high school,

lets just say i became famous for not being able to hide my "happiness" when on our way to cla** after a**embly was over.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
^^^ LMAO...

Okay when I was in std 9 I met this guy at a party. We kissed, he was my first kiss and I was so excited. When I got to school the following Monday I couldn't wait to tell my friends, which I did. Only to find out he was dating a cla**mate and "friend" of mine. We all lived in the same area and went to school in the same area which meant we took the same bus and got off at the same station. Anyways me and this girl are sitting in the bus and Mr. walks in. He sits on the seat right in front of the bus to avoid the two of us. At this time I am shattered. We get off at the same bus stop and he waits. Then suggests that we all walk together. So they walk me home cause I lived across the road from them and on the way home he starts telling us how he likes both of us because I'm better at kissing and she's got bigger boobs. Anyways for some reason no one objects to this. So I get home they leave and 2 minutes later I get a phone call from him telling me it's over. I could hear the other girl talking in the background. My heart was so broken but I soon got over it.

Explains A Lot...

would you have prefared it if he said you had bigger boobs though?

I know the type of guy he is a..light skinnded, pink lipped,  probably gay but bitches just love them anyway.

You say you got over him so I guess you won't be offended if I say he served you right!! No beef.

8)

LOL. WTF do you mean 'explains a lot'?

No actually he was dark skinned and f***ing hot.

And excuse me? Serves me right?

Good Taste..No Homo!!!!

About serving you right, I mean it introduced you to a**holes soon in life so you been there and done that got the t-shirt

Hence me saying explains a lot!

I SERIOUSLY believe you the type to tell niggas to go f*** themselves if they come at you sideways!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
^^^ LMAO...

Okay when I was in std 9 I met this guy at a party. We kissed, he was my first kiss and I was so excited. When I got to school the following Monday I couldn't wait to tell my friends, which I did. Only to find out he was dating a cla**mate and "friend" of mine. We all lived in the same area and went to school in the same area which meant we took the same bus and got off at the same station. Anyways me and this girl are sitting in the bus and Mr. walks in. He sits on the seat right in front of the bus to avoid the two of us. At this time I am shattered. We get off at the same bus stop and he waits. Then suggests that we all walk together. So they walk me home cause I lived across the road from them and on the way home he starts telling us how he likes both of us because I'm better at kissing and she's got bigger boobs. Anyways for some reason no one objects to this. So I get home they leave and 2 minutes later I get a phone call from him telling me it's over. I could hear the other girl talking in the background. My heart was so broken but I soon got over it.

Explains A Lot...

I know the type of guy he is a..light skinnded, pink lipped,  probably gay but bitches just love them anyway.

You say you got over him so I guess you won't be offended if I say he served you right!! No beef.

8)

Good Taste..No Homo!!!!

About serving you right, I mean it introduced you to a**holes soon in life so you been there and done that got the t-shirt

I SERIOUSLY believe you the type to tell niggas to go f*** themselves if they come at you sideways!

:-X

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I will admit that its only recent that I have been follwing the jewlels which are Rama posts!

So I am not to vested in anything Ramaresque so I can't really tell a story along his life..

I have however hit a on guy whom I thought was a girl...

To this day I still feel gay..

No homo!

but about taking Ls..cummon, no one done never tooken an L.

I take Ls damn near every weekend.

I think the biggest one I can think of off the top...

I wrote a peom for this hoe that I had never spoken to.

After three weeks of cold feet I decided to approach her and deliver the goods.

When She saw me approach she gave me the...

"PLEASE don't...please please don't try to hit on on me, I am recovering and my self esteem is shattered,
if I am seen talking to the like of you imagine what happens to my image"

briCK: At least take the poem I wrote you...

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" and she ran off!

I was shattered!

I've done this,but substitute the poem for a rose on valentine's day by the tuckshop.dude had a clubfoot. felt bad for years till I apologised.

But this is about our own L's...I'll think well and post later

A chance to explore the mind of girls that front!!!

please take part and enlighten us.

Why??????

What wrong with taking the rose / poem and saying thanks but we not each others type?

and leave a nigga with an ounce of dignity and NOT having to contribute to the misogynist, serial rapists, woman bashing populace?

I am certain that for every female hating nigga there is a hoe that spoilt it for everyone.

No all of us take the L well, lucky for me her friend picked up the shattered pieces of my heart...otherwise God know what kind of monster she would have created..

so Anna ... to tell us what going thru your head?

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
^^^ LMAO...

Explains A Lot...

8)

Good Taste..No Homo!!!!

:-X

I am not afraid of broads, and could give two shits what I say to them..

But I would watch my words when addressing you!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Just remember something. this is not an L really but it depends on how you look at it.

I was sitting at this joint with my girl at the time and her sisters. had my back on them for a second then some cat they know just walked and he did not notice me and he just went on a surprised my girl with a kiss. all the girls "bakhuza"(translate please) then I looked back to see what was up, it was my girl pushing this cat off her face then dude saw me at that point then literally ran. he took off!

Considering that he looks like he spends two hours at the gym everyday and that i was half his size at the time, I don't understand why he ran. I can only say thats I dont look like you can f*** with me.

kidding about the you cant f*** with me look but yeah thats what happened. I never say that dude again until about a year ago. at that time I wasnt sure if its the same dude and he looked smaller than me but it was him. Saw his pics on FB after hearing that he pa**ed away, one of my ex girls's sisters sent an invite to his memorial service.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

he did not notice me and he just went on a surprised my girl with a kiss. all the girls "bakhuza"(translate please) then I looked back to see what was up, it was my girl pushing this cat off her face then dude saw me at that point then literally ran. he took off!

Are you still going out with this girl?

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

he did not notice me and he just went on a surprised my girl with a kiss. all the girls "bakhuza"(translate please) then I looked back to see what was up, it was my girl pushing this cat off her face then dude saw me at that point then literally ran. he took off!

no, the relationship didn't last. not because of this incident in particular but for me it's said a lot about the relationship with her and the dude so yeah this did contribute to my decision to leave her.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

no, the relationship didn't last. not because of this incident in particular but for me it's said a lot about the relationship with her and the dude so yeah this did contribute to my decision to leave her.

MY NIGGA!!!!

good to know that some niggaz have they Potential HoeMeters Serviced and in working mode!

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
Just got word that we are knockin off at 2 today but yahhh....this is on some epic los but ufck it I dont care:

So I had a cutie who often came to crush at my place on weekends and such.I was staying wioth this bufff gym type nigga...shap....s.She would come on Fridays and leave early Mondays and such.....but I usssually left before her....One day my nigga decides hes not going to work. When I get 2 work(intern_ing by that time). I call her shes not picking up, call work some1 picks up and says she not there yet...bish got to work around 11 and Im busy thinking *what was she doing all along* and decides f*** its all in my face.........but nahh being a weakling I am she manages to convince me that nothin happened (Includes crying and relentless confessions of affection)

Fast forward we go back 2 varsity and one time my old roommate sees me on the phone and say ....*Yohh nigga say hi to "insert chick name here".....I was fuming and nahh I decided to go against my gut_feeling........untill one day we are taking a walk and she asks me how old my nigga is I tell her he's 4 years older than me and the bish say *Ohhh so thats why*

dont kno if that made sense but Im off to c the game now....adious!!!
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
I will admit that its only recent that I have been follwing the jewlels which are Rama posts!

So I am not to vested in anything Ramaresque so I can't really tell a story along his life..

No homo!

"PLEASE don't...please please don't try to hit on on me, I am recovering and my self esteem is shattered,

I was shattered!

I've done this,but substitute the poem for a rose on valentine's day by the tuckshop.dude had a clubfoot. felt bad for years till I apologised.

Why??????

What wrong with taking the rose / poem and saying thanks but we not each others type?and leave a nigga with an ounce of dignity and NOT having to contribute to the misogynist, serial rapists, woman bashing populace?

I am certain that for every female hating nigga there is a hoe that spoilt it for everyone.

No all of us take the L well, lucky for me her friend picked up the shattered pieces of my heart...otherwise God know what kind of monster she would have created..

I wish I could have been that mature, but I really was 14 and I'd done it before that even.
I was quite superficial till about 16, too worried about being a**ociated with the 'wrong' people. Funny enough, our crews started hangin out so he was around a lot and never acted wierd towards me. I admit, it was weak on my part. :-[
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

No homo!

I was shattered!

Why??????

What wrong with taking the rose / poem and saying thanks but we not each others type?and leave a nigga with an ounce of dignity and NOT having to contribute to the misogynist, serial rapists, woman bashing populace?

I wish I could have been that mature, but I really was 14 and I'd done it before that even.
I was quite superficial till about 16, too worried about being a**ociated with the 'wrong' people. Funny enough, our crews started hangin out so he was around a lot and never acted wierd towards me. I admit, it was weak on my part. :-[

hahahahah...

You must be used to dealing with rational and understanding people ..

Hi my name is briCK, I am obnoxious and I refuse to accept this as a response!

you were imature? and two years later at 16 you were okay?..

Social Experiment Time ! I am writting you poem as we speak!

can I get some info on you spice it up..anything that you think would help
personalise the poem for.

and No.."briCK I don't want to take part in your socail experiment" is also unacceptable as a response!

think ripping poems  and tossing roses bought with wasted video game money fun!

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
I had to google clubfoot and ask a friend what L's are. I'm just not as cool as I used to be.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Just got word that we are knockin off at 2 today but yahhh....this is on some epic los but ufck it I dont care:

So I had a cutie who often came to crush at my place on weekends and such.I was staying wioth this bufff gym type nigga...shap....s.She would come on Fridays and leave early Mondays and such.....but I usssually left before her....One day my nigga decides hes not going to work. When I get 2 work(intern_ing by that time). I call her shes not picking up, call work some1 picks up and says she not there yet...bish got to work around 11 and Im busy thinking *what was she doing all along* and decides f*** its all in my face.........but nahh being a weakling I am she manages to convince me that nothin happened (Includes crying and relentless confessions of affection)

Fast forward we go back 2 varsity and one time my old roommate sees me on the phone and say ....*Yohh nigga say hi to "insert chick name here".....I was fuming and nahh I decided to go against my gut_feeling........untill one day we are taking a walk and she asks me how old my nigga is I tell her he's 4 years older than me and the bish say *Ohhh so thats why*

dont kno if that made sense but Im off to c the game now....adious!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *DEAD* dude!! That's straight up ether LOL!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.