Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Ls accumulated

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
Okay by now we know that AG is a place of winners [everone earns 600k, their cars are paid off :o and they booty-call Alicia Keys loolike every weekend :-[]].

but lets be real....a lot of us are dying to pullout all the Ls we have accumulated over the years (Hurt locker??)....this thread  does not condone self-ether but urges everyone to come outta their online "image"......you know deep down you've had a Rama moment in real......Illl go first:

When I was 9 I had this hawt cousin (no incest, slightly older than me) whom I liked teasing....so Im from the shop (had cone icecream in hand) and what happened changed my life 4eva, I started callin her by her aka which she hated.....she acted calm and called me....put her hands around my neck and by then I light up ;D ;D.....thats when she went Bang!!! on my nether regions with her knee and I swear i have never experienced pain like that before or after ::) ::)......cone dropped and I wa**  :'( :'( :'(as she kept going about her bizzz.......

I still see her to this day and this incident has neva been discussed, sometimes I wanna get even and uppercut the bishh.....so addd on to your rama_moments I know every1 has one :-\ :-\ :-\

Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
^^^ LOL damn! oh well my chick when i was staying in Phillippi discussed dumping me with my boy and my boy told her she lying she wouldn't dump me...then comes the day we chillin done playing street soccer she comes by and says Tulz it's over you see Thamsanqa i told you....smh
M Turn

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
^^^ LOL damn! oh well my chick when i was staying in Phillippi discussed dumping me with my boy and my boy told her she lying she wouldn't dump me...then comes the day we chillin done playing street soccer she comes by and says Tulz it's over you see Thamsanqa i told you....smh

hahahaha!!! that girl is full of jokes and cold as ice too.

Tuboy

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

hahahaha!!! that girl is full of jokes and cold as ice too.

DAMN nigga i laughed it off infront of my boys didn't wanna show that i was hurting
M Turn

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
^^^ LMAO...

Okay when I was in std 9 I met this guy at a party. We kissed, he was my first kiss and I was so excited. When I got to school the following Monday I couldn't wait to tell my friends, which I did. Only to find out he was dating a cla**mate and "friend" of mine. We all lived in the same area and went to school in the same area which meant we took the same bus and got off at the same station. Anyways me and this girl are sitting in the bus and Mr. walks in. He sits on the seat right in front of the bus to avoid the two of us. At this time I am shattered. We get off at the same bus stop and he waits. Then suggests that we all walk together. So they walk me home cause I lived across the road from them and on the way home he starts telling us how he likes both of us because I'm better at kissing and she's got bigger boobs. Anyways for some reason no one objects to this. So I get home they leave and 2 minutes later I get a phone call from him telling me it's over. I could hear the other girl talking in the background. My heart was so broken but I soon got over it.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
^^^ LMAO...

Okay when I was in std 9 I met this guy at a party. We kissed, he was my first kiss and I was so excited. When I got to school the following Monday I couldn't wait to tell my friends, which I did. Only to find out he was dating a cla**mate and "friend" of mine. We all lived in the same area and went to school in the same area which meant we took the same bus and got off at the same station. Anyways me and this girl are sitting in the bus and Mr. walks in. He sits on the seat right in front of the bus to avoid the two of us. At this time I am shattered. We get off at the same bus stop and he waits. Then suggests that we all walk together. So they walk me home cause I lived across the road from them and on the way home he starts telling us how he likes both of us because I'm better at kissing and she's got bigger boobs. Anyways for some reason no one objects to this. So I get home they leave and 2 minutes later I get a phone call from him telling me it's over. I could hear the other girl talking in the background. My heart was so broken but I soon got over it.

he's a bitch made nigga but this shit is funny though. lol

Tuboy

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
^^^ LMAO...

LMAO
M Turn

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I will admit that its only recent that I have been follwing the jewlels which are Rama posts!

So I am not to vested in anything Ramaresque so I can't really tell a story along his life..

I have however hit a on guy whom I thought was a girl...

To this day I still feel gay..

No homo!

but about taking Ls..cummon, no one done never tooken an L.

I take Ls damn near every weekend.

I think the biggest one I can think of off the top...

I wrote a peom for this hoe that I had never spoken to.

After three weeks of cold feet I decided to approach her and deliver the goods.

When She saw me approach she gave me the...

"PLEASE don't...please please don't try to hit on on me, I am recovering and my self esteem is shattered,
if I am seen talking to the like of you imagine what happens to my image"

briCK: At least take the poem I wrote you...

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" and she ran off!

I was shattered!

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Tuboy

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
I will admit that its only recent that I have been follwing the jewlels which are Rama posts!

So I am not to vested in anything Ramaresque so I can't really tell a story along his life..

No homo!

"PLEASE don't...please please don't try to hit on on me, I am recovering and my self esteem is shattered,

I was shattered!

Shit when i was 13  a guy macked on me smh

Him: hello joe, ndiyakuncwanywa yazi?
Tuboy: mfondini ndingumjita nam nxa  :( >:(
Him: yho uxolo mfondini

YESES and i was so in a rush to grow and have some beard so the pretty boy face can hide behind em
M Turn

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Note how quickly this is becoming a come out of the closet thread.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
^^^ LMAO...

Explains A Lot...

would you have prefared it if he said you had bigger boobs though?

I know the type of guy he is a..light skinnded, pink lipped,  probably gay but bitches just love them anyway.

You say you got over him so I guess you won't be offended if I say he served you right!! No beef.

8)
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
^^^ LMAO...

Explains A Lot...

would you have prefared it if he said you had bigger boobs though?

I know the type of guy he is a..light skinnded, pink lipped,  probably gay but bitches just love them anyway.

You say you got over him so I guess you won't be offended if I say he served you right!! No beef.

8)

LOL. WTF do you mean 'explains a lot'?

No actually he was dark skinned and f***ing hot.

And excuse me? Serves me right?

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile

No homo!

I was shattered!

I've done this,but substitute the poem for a rose on valentine's day by the tuckshop.dude had a clubfoot. felt bad for years till I apologised.

But this is about our own L's...I'll think well and post later

You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
^^^^^^Bwahahahahahah nigga you lost but talkin abt poems.....I wrote this gurl one I think it was too bad so she decided to show it to her boyfriend, nigga went into my circle of niggas and destroyed my rep by showing them the piecen (It was really bad and obviously had some hints of plagarism(sp)].....I dont think I have a recovered eversince :-X :-X :-X....grouphug any1??
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!