Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Ls accumulated

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Just got word that we are knockin off at 2 today but yahhh....this is on some epic los but ufck it I dont care:

So I had a cutie who often came to crush at my place on weekends and such.I was staying wioth this bufff gym type nigga...shap....s.She would come on Fridays and leave early Mondays and such.....but I usssually left before her....One day my nigga decides hes not going to work. When I get 2 work(intern_ing by that time). I call her shes not picking up, call work some1 picks up and says she not there yet...bish got to work around 11 and Im busy thinking *what was she doing all along* and decides f*** its all in my face.........but nahh being a weakling I am she manages to convince me that nothin happened (Includes crying and relentless confessions of affection)

Fast forward we go back 2 varsity and one time my old roommate sees me on the phone and say ....*Yohh nigga say hi to "insert chick name here".....I was fuming and nahh I decided to go against my gut_feeling........untill one day we are taking a walk and she asks me how old my nigga is I tell her he's 4 years older than me and the bish say *Ohhh so thats why*

dont kno if that made sense but Im off to c the game now....adious!!!

man thats f***ed up. pump that iron my nigga 'cause if that nigga sees you with his peeps he must just refer to you as that nigga whose girl he tapped. and that might just find its way to your ears which would mean you'd catch another L.

lol

kidding man, pay it no mind. let karma handle his a**.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile

I have however hit a on guy whom I thought was a girl...

***Quoting a movie that I can’t remember the title to*****
I saw a gay prono once *silence*…
I didn’t know it was gay pron  till the middle of the movie *Pause*** the girls never came hahhahahahahahahahaha lmao!

Quo
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile

***Quoting a movie that I can’t remember the title to*****
I saw a gay prono once *silence*…
I didn’t know it was gay pron  till the middle of the movie *Pause*** the girls never came hahhahahahahahahahaha lmao!

Quo

Bwahahahahahha..... Geebuz your L is greater and RR I think theres its higly likely that every1 knew....things like this hardly remain secret....... :'( :'(
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
I will admit that its only recent that I have been follwing the jewlels which are Rama posts!

So I am not to vested in anything Ramaresque so I can't really tell a story along his life..

To this day I still feel gay..

No homo!

but about taking Ls..cummon, no one done never tooken an L.

I take Ls damn near every weekend.

I think the biggest one I can think of off the top...

I wrote a peom for this hoe that I had never spoken to.

After three weeks of cold feet I decided to approach her and deliver the goods.

When She saw me approach she gave me the...

"PLEASE don't...please please don't try to hit on on me, I am recovering and my self esteem is shattered,
if I am seen talking to the like of you imagine what happens to my image"

briCK: At least take the poem I wrote you...

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" and she ran off!

I was shattered!

I've done this,but substitute the poem for a rose on valentine's day by the tuckshop.dude had a clubfoot. felt bad for years till I apologised.

But this is about our own L's...I'll think well and post later

A chance to explore the mind of girls that front!!!

please take part and enlighten us.

Why??????

What wrong with taking the rose / poem and saying thanks but we not each others type?and leave a nigga with an ounce of dignity and NOT having to contribute to the misogynist, serial rapists, woman bashing populace?

I am certain that for every female hating nigga there is a hoe that spoilt it for everyone.

No all of us take the L well, lucky for me her friend picked up the shattered pieces of my heart...otherwise God know what kind of monster she would have created..

so Anna ... to tell us what going thru your head?

I wish I could have been that mature, but I really was 14 and I'd done it before that even.
I was quite superficial till about 16, too worried about being a**ociated with the 'wrong' people. Funny enough, our crews started hangin out so he was around a lot and never acted wierd towards me. I admit, it was weak on my part. :-[

hahahahah...

You must be used to dealing with rational and understanding people ..

Hi my name is briCK, I am obnoxious and I refuse to accept this as a response!

you were imature? and two years later at 16 you were okay?..

Social Experiment Time ! I am writting you poem as we speak!

can I get some info on you spice it up..anything that you think would help
personalise the poem for.

and No.."briCK I don't want to take part in your socail experiment" is also unacceptable as a response!

think ripping poems  and tossing roses bought with wasted video game money fun!

LOL...at your own peril...let sleeping L's lie...
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
 :o

DOOM Quote on your signature!

Dope any female that's cool enough to quote DOOM...get the briCK stamp of approval.

which sort of makes its difficult for the social experiment...cause well I have broken the ice by saying something nice already....

but i'll take your advice and not kick a dead L

So whats your favorite track on Born like this?
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
i am 14 years old.

a girl in my grade comes onto me heavily and i gnore/avoid her so i can pursue what was, in my view, the illest, most interesting girl at the school (at the time and now), who was in the highest grade, about four years older than i was.

the other girl, the younger one, keeps making advances, doing things for me, and i ignore her, while simultaneously, i do what some members here call "simping" re: the older, very beautiful girl. although, not with my money, didn't have any, but my brain.  helped her with her work and shit, made her laugh, introduced her to nature, composed verse for her, painted her protrait.

lol, okay, i'm kidding about those last parts.

in any case, "she didn't see me like that, although i was very sweet" etc. she talked about her "boyfriend" to me sometimes.

i don't think i was crushed, more amused maybe. and we were still friends. i still liked to look and talk to her and she was nice and funny.

where is is this story going?

i don't know.

i didn't 'go back' to the younger girl.

did i feel compromised re: the older girl? sure. but i did see her breasts once, and
from tha moment none of it could have been helped.

i think the lesson i learnt was that girls in highschool like older guys who are maybe more experienced and accomplished, have a solid hold on the world, and no percievable innocence/naivete. they learn from a young age that the world isn't a nice place and that they have to have their lessons fast and grow up as quickly as they can. which is okay, i guess.

i think the L is i didnt get laid of my own doing. or you could say its that i didnt connect with someone who wanted to connect with me because i wanted to connect with someone who didnt want to connect with me. but isnt that part of life? seems okay to me that that happens.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 12:04:06 PM by the panic! »

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
@ Panic, listen to the Tonedeff track called Porcelain. It describes this exact same experience.

It's on Archetype and also a remix on the last Cunninlynguists album.

My biggest L's: Getting my a** kicked by a girl at age 9 and getting my a** kicked by two fags at age 24. Both involved being hit on the left eye very hard.

First one - I'm walking home from the shop and this chick and her sister start talking shit. Calling me a little nerd and shit, because of my gla**es and nerd swag.

I tell them to f*** off and say some shit about their mom. Their older brother comes out and holds me, while they start hitting me. Then one lands a ma**ive punch right on my eye,, and I hate to admit it, but I cried. It hurt like hell.
A few weeks later I saw them again and threw a rock at them, hitting one on the forehead. She still has the scar.

Second one - I'm at a party at one of my boys' place and we are all justr getting wasted and talking shit. This one dude gets all sensitive and starts beef with everyone.
I ignore him.
Then his girl shows up and me and her start chatting, cos she is friends with my ex.
He gets all upset and accuses me of hitting on his chick. I tell him not to be stupid, cos I wouldn't hit on a girl who is a freind of my girl's, epsecially not when she is standing right next to her boyfriend.
He goes: "Oh, so you are saying I'm stupid?"
I go : "Dude just forget it, I'm not in the mood for this shit"
Him: "What shit? f*** you nigger, I'll f*** you up."
Me: Dude, f*** off.
Him: "Don't tell me to f*** off"
Me: "If you don't f*** off, I'm f***ing you up, so step off you little bitch"

My boy tries to break it up, and he carries on, so I tell him to step outside.
Biggest mistake ever!

The huge twins standing right outside the door just happen to be the dude's cousins and the other guy with them is his brother.

As soon as we get outside and start getting into it, the twins jump me. They are twice my size and I am bobbing and weaving, but one manages to land a hell of an uppercut on my left eye, just before people break up the fight. My eye is immediately swollen and my nose is beeding, and I'm dizzy as f***, all from one punch.

My boys didn't help, cos one is pa**ed out in his car. the other just watched cos he was scared of the twins and the third was already getting ice for me to put on my face.
I don't hang with any opf them any more.

Later I found out that the giant twins also happen to be homosexuals.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
@Panic

i noticed you edited your post and changed the from 15 to 14. I was gonna tease you for choosing an old  a** girl who is still in high school at age 19 (probably cause she dumb) whos probably going out with a boet madlisa over an innocent young girl willing to do anything for you.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 12:15:19 PM by RearrangedReality »

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
lol, i noticed dude. homegirl was slamming, though.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
@ Panic, listen to the Tonedeff track called Porcelain. It describes this exact same experience.

It's on Archetype and also a remix on the last Cunninlynguists album.

My biggest L's: Getting my a** kicked by a girl at age 9 and getting my a** kicked by two fags at age 24. Both involved being hit on the left eye very hard.

First one - I'm walking home from the shop and this chick and her sister start talking shit. Calling me a little nerd and shit, because of my gla**es and nerd swag.

I tell them to f*** off and say some shit about their mom. Their older brother comes out and holds me, while they start hitting me. Then one lands a ma**ive punch right on my eye,, and I hate to admit it, but I cried. It hurt like hell.
A few weeks later I saw them again and threw a rock at them, hitting one on the forehead. She still has the scar.

Second one - I'm at a party at one of my boys' place and we are all justr getting wasted and talking shit. This one dude gets all sensitive and starts beef with everyone.
I ignore him.
Then his girl shows up and me and her start chatting, cos she is friends with my ex.
He gets all upset and accuses me of hitting on his chick. I tell him not to be stupid, cos I wouldn't hit on a girl who is a freind of my girl's, epsecially not when she is standing right next to her boyfriend.
He goes: "Oh, so you are saying I'm stupid?"
I go : "Dude just forget it, I'm not in the mood for this shit"
Him: "What shit? f*** you nigger, I'll f*** you up."
Me: Dude, f*** off.
Him: "Don't tell me to f*** off"
Me: "If you don't f*** off, I'm f***ing you up, so step off you little bitch"

My boy tries to break it up, and he carries on, so I tell him to step outside.
Biggest mistake ever!

The huge twins standing right outside the door just happen to be the dude's cousins and the other guy with them is his brother.

As soon as we get outside and start getting into it, the twins jump me. They are twice my size and I am bobbing and weaving, but one manages to land a hell of an uppercut on my left eye, just before people break up the fight. My eye is immediately swollen and my nose is beeding, and I'm dizzy as f***, all from one punch.

My boys didn't help, cos one is pa**ed out in his car. the other just watched cos he was scared of the twins and the third was already getting ice for me to put on my face.
I don't hang with any opf them any more.

Later I found out that the giant twins also happen to be homosexuals.

hahah! shit!

your first story just reminded me of something that happened to me that I have successfully forgot and erased from memory until your story brought it back.

I think i was 16/17 at the time and this boy was about 14/15. u know in your teens thats a big gap age wise between me and this boy. i dont remember what happened. I think i must have hit the boy for some reason but remember for what. All i can tell you is that i never get into any kind of confrontation(physical or verbal) unless im really really pushed. even if it means im left looking like a punk, i just never do.

but anyway, the boy brought his older brother(older and bigger than me too) who knew me but we were not friends but when he came it was like he wasnt trying to hear shit. he's on some try to touch this kid in front of me again and see whats gonna happen. by this time a whole f***in crowd of kids gathered around. a whole f***ing lot of spectators. so the f***in kid was instructed to give me a smack. he gave me two quick and painful a** smacks, one from his right hand and one from his left. I couldnt do shit and couldnt even look at my friend or anyone else but walk home teary eyed while everybody was looking at me.

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile

Bwahahahahahahah!!! Is it safe to say Somizi could have his way with you?unless you improved your fist game. Apparently most phags can fight.....I remember last year my nigg told me not to f*** with these gay a** niggas cos they can whupp a**, he happened to witness to gays brawling.....just like dudes (actually betta than most of us) >:( >:(

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Nah, these dudes aren't your typical fairy-type fags.

They look like regular rugby-player dudes. The one giys is at least 1.9 m, if not more and you can tell they work out a lot. Dudes were chilling drinking beer and being rowdy like all other guys.

We only found out they were fags way after the fight, when one of them tried to f*** another bouy of ours and a dude who grew up with them told us they are known Cocktails.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I got more gay stories than is acceptable for a normal guy...

actually no...we all got gay stories as a guy its boung to happen..

I share the stories that stand out...in this instance its about

Agrssive Homosexuals abashela ngenkani...i don't know to put that in english...who mack by force...

anyway..

I have had the misfortune of being hit on by a gay that did not look gay at all, regular looking nigga
we met at a bar and we just "clicked" NO HOMO...

I feel this needs to be explained...

dude with similar tastes end up as freinds...so before you call me a homo

how many of your freinds did you just click with...

FALL BACK!!!!

anyway..me and dude proceed to drink and discuss whatever normal niggaz discuss.

his lack of intrest in the bishes ,,, did rub me wrong NO HOMO...but  I as the beers went in he started having
odd un typical male behaviour...any cutting a long gay story short

Dude eventually tells me he gay and he is taking me home with him weather I like it or not.

we ended up figthing and needless to say...if it was still in cave men times i'd have been this niggaz bitch..thank God
for evolution the fight was stopped...

etc etc etc

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
lol @ Brick....cool gay peeps do exist......me and my nigg were at a bar and this dude joined us and i could tell he way uhhh.....gay but what stood out was that he grew up as a hetero and was telling stories how he used to bully my nigg and even proceeded by saying he could still beat the shit out of him now.....this was no regular beef shit cos they grew up together so it was all jokes.....so watch out niggas just because they can suck a dick dont mean they cant whuup the shit out of u.....

StreetDreamer

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-1
  • Life's a b**h but god-forbid the b**h divorce me
    • View Profile

actually no...we all got gay stories as a guy its boung to happen..

I can testify to this...

Had my first experience when i was still in high school (15 - 16) so since then i've always had my radars up.
And the signs were clearly there for everyone to see but one only realizes all after the fact.
Case in point...

Me and him we walking back from school and i'm going on about how much i dig a tape that someone just handed me called Dogg Food and all the gangster songs that are on it.
We walk past some dude chilling by the corner and gay dude says "This is him i was talking about", pointing to me. Dude by the corner giggles like a little girl and answers "he's cute"  ???

Come to think of it the radar should have been beeping when this dude gave me a mixtape with songs
like Mary J. Blige - Everything on it.

Then dude rocks up one day talking about "ngiyagcwala ngawe"  :o  >:(

Then i hear dude got drunk one day and started telling pple that i broke his heart  >:(

"76 ebony mist don't get it twisted THE DEVIL EXISTS"-Tumi

"Dem think dem reach di ultimate, yow
 but dem no reach nowhere yet, oy
 dem get caught inna internet
 & society ah-tell dem dema intellect..." - Capleton