Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

KOL PRESENTS: BLU & EXILE LIVE IN SOUTH AFRICA!!

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
Weird. A lot of people have told me that Blu didn't come correct - onstage and off. Shame really. I would have thought someone as dope as him would have represented.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile
I heard something about there being an altercation of some sort between Zula club owner and Exile in Cape Town.

Anybody know what went down and why?
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile

two cheers to KOL for making me go out...it was lovely,  yes of course to be drinking black label and dancing to ODB in public.  Naturelle got that fro nicely picked all the time, Baldi i'll touch that left titty again, nice and perky baldi, nice and perky :) the original gangster Beaker ma Beaker, you know.  Crus ou always holding the gin and tonic down, Anna Sa**in, Rohze hello. do good and goodbye. Anna Sa**in, your number, home address, email addy, errthing in that inbox, with you we have a winner...can i touch your titties too ;)  Bean, blah, blah, blah, thank god for those 3 madlib tracks and that Doom ;).

6 laughs at eMceeCasualT for belting out an accapella...hatl...and 10 more laughs at fifth floor just for the f*** of it.  Ootz got back yo, i'm saying that a** was so all over the stage, Nthabi is another recipient of at least 15 laughs...that thug mommy look...hatl. Ill Skill, Jimmy Flex that solo project, that solo (you owe me one for helping my friend give you a head job)...Uno i see you too with a full beard and size 10 kicks for midgets...hatl you get 10 laughs for that, only cause you i like your shit.

Tumi, its Ramadaan thats all i'm saying, Baldi you know what i whispered :)  Blu is hot, but his hotness wasn't enough to make me stay for his boring performance... :( sad to have missed Raiko's set.

soMac Lethal, Necro, Vast Aire here i come...
 am hell behold!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Went to the Joburg leg of this. My first question is: why on earth did it have to start so late? Jeepers...by the time XO came on my feet were not feeling it anymore  >:(

Anyway, after seeing Blu on stage, I am of the opinion that he is just a rapper. Tumi on the hand is a performer through and through. And Ill Skillz held it down properly too. After the first 20 minutes of Blu's performance I was seriously considering leaving. Baldi and a whole lot of other people who were right in front even turned around and sat on the stage. I mean dude was just mumbling through verses, not really interested in what the crowd was feeling. Everyone was just staring at him and he was cool with just carrying on? Aowa...if it was some south african dude doing that he woulda gotten booed off stage. Infact I believe Blu switched to the good stuff just in time.

I don't know if that's the way it generally happens for him, but if so then dude is forever condemned to performing tracks from Below the Heavens, coz that's the only stuff that really got the place jumping. And in my opinion, the place went crazy because the tracks are dope. Not because of his stage presence. His performance game is lacking. Maybe that's his 'steez' and he's cool with it, but he could definintely learn a thing or two from Tumi.

It was a dope show overall. Exile is ridiculous on that MPC. Big ups to the KOL peoples for putting this on.

wow! exactly the same way he was here in Cape Town. wtf? I thought he was stoned out of his mind. I really expected him to redeem himself in Jozi. He kept forgetting his lines too.

I didnt finish watching him, I went to the bar to get myself a beer then went outside to chill by the balcony waiting for any DJ start his set.

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
During the day at the Q&A session Blu was chatting and getting on just fine with everyone. I got to interview him for my podcast before that and he just seemed regular.
However once he got on stage the bizzare show commenced.
I dunno if it's crowd issues or people issues but something just wasn't right with that performance. During the day he didn't have sungla**es on but the minute he steps on stage he puts em on. WTF.
Exile saved the day with his personality and killer MPC skills.

Ill Skillz, XO/Nthabi and Tumi - Respect!

Was so good to see people come out and support real hiphop. The energy was awesome, so many heads in one place!

Big up to KOL and Butan Wear. More please.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

two cheers to KOL for making me go out...it was lovely,  yes of course to be drinking black label and dancing to ODB in public.  Naturelle got that fro nicely picked all the time, Baldi i'll touch that left titty again, nice and perky baldi, nice and perky :) the original gangster Beaker ma Beaker, you know.  Crus ou always holding the gin and tonic down, Anna Sa**in, Rohze hello. do good and goodbye. Anna Sa**in, your number, home address, email addy, errthing in that inbox, with you we have a winner...can i touch your titties too ;)  Bean, blah, blah, blah, thank god for those 3 madlib tracks and that Doom ;).

6 laughs at eMceeCasualT for belting out an accapella...hatl...and 10 more laughs at fifth floor just for the f*** of it.  Ootz got back yo, i'm saying that a** was so all over the stage, Nthabi is another recipient of at least 15 laughs...that thug mommy look...hatl. Ill Skill, Jimmy Flex that solo project, that solo (you owe me one for helping my friend give you a head job)...Uno i see you too with a full beard and size 10 kicks for midgets...hatl you get 10 laughs for that, only cause you i like your shit.

Tumi, its Ramadaan thats all i'm saying, Baldi you know what i whispered :)  Blu is hot, but his hotness wasn't enough to make me stay for his boring performance... :( sad to have missed Raiko's set.

some of these people are my homies but this shit right here is funny. LOL

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear

Yo, AG was in the house.
Nuwe I C you keeping Anna all to yourself. I didn't get introduced.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Blu repossesed someone's ring.  :-X

yeah. but what puzzles me is how he let him wear it and why he managed to take it off for him. that is just puzzling. Seems like Blu is kind of f*** up but he's still my favorite rapper though.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Don't know these cats material much, so i went on the strength of other peeps telling me how ill they was. Was mad disappointed, nearly left after 20 minutes of cats being on stage. But then clearly they started doing songs that cats knew and the place came alive. The local cats held it down PROPER. Straight up killed it. The sound was nice as well.Show was dope until Blu and Ex got on stage. They kinda killed the whole vibe, but brought it back in the end. Still i enjoyed myself though. It was a GREAT show. Hope there's more of these.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

yeah. but what puzzles me is how he let him wear it and why he managed to take it off for him.
that is just puzzling. Seems like Blu is kind of f*** up but he's still my favorite rapper though.

Precisely. Like eyo homie can I try on your ring? Yeah sure go right ahead.mxim. Romz de lux is silly.

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile

yeah. but what puzzles me is how he let him wear it and why he managed to take it off for him.
that is just puzzling. Seems like Blu is kind of f*** up but he's still my favorite rapper though.

Precisely. Like eyo homie can I try on your ring? Yeah sure go right ahead.mxim. Romz de lux is silly.

attention seeker of f***ing note
 am hell behold!

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
His performance was just him reciting his raps. Exile killed it. Tumi was the dopest. The place was too packed. They still didnt start. Why??? That DJ who was playing before the performances was dope.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
I dont remember any ring being taken. I must have been drunk or outside.

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile

Co-sign (@Anna Sa**in I saw you yoo)
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com