Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

KOL PRESENTS: BLU & EXILE LIVE IN SOUTH AFRICA!!

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

two cheers to KOL for making me go out...it was lovely,  yes of course to be drinking black label and dancing to ODB in public.  Naturelle got that fro nicely picked all the time, Baldi i'll touch that left titty again, nice and perky baldi, nice and perky :) the original gangster Beaker ma Beaker, you know.  Crus ou always holding the gin and tonic down, Anna Sa**in, Rohze hello. do good and goodbye. Anna Sa**in, your number, home address, email addy, errthing in that inbox, with you we have a winner...can i touch your titties too ;)  Bean, blah, blah, blah, thank god for those 3 madlib tracks and that Doom ;).

6 laughs at eMceeCasualT for belting out an accapella...hatl...and 10 more laughs at fifth floor just for the f*** of it.  Ootz got back yo, i'm saying that a** was so all over the stage, Nthabi is another recipient of at least 15 laughs...that thug mommy look...hatl. Ill Skill, Jimmy Flex that solo project, that solo (you owe me one for helping my friend give you a head job)...Uno i see you too with a full beard and size 10 kicks for midgets...hatl you get 10 laughs for that, only cause you i like your shit.

Tumi, its Ramadaan thats all i'm saying, Baldi you know what i whispered :)  Blu is hot, but his hotness wasn't enough to make me stay for his boring performance... :( sad to have missed Raiko's set.

soMac Lethal, Necro, Vast Aire here i come...

Dude you can make another Jimmy Flex using all the excess a** from this guy. No one knew who he was but the minute I asked who the guy with HUGE a** was Tang knew who exactly who I was talking about.

Yah no shame AG ladies came in truck loads, was too much fun. Deac you f***ed out when you turned down Anna's offer. She is HAWTTTTTTTT  almost took her home with me  ;) in fact I'm starting to think AG ladies are just generally hot, don't know about the guys though.Just saying.

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile

two cheers to KOL for making me go out...it was lovely,  yes of course to be drinking black label and dancing to ODB in public.  Naturelle got that fro nicely picked all the time, Baldi i'll touch that left titty again, nice and perky baldi, nice and perky :) the original gangster Beaker ma Beaker, you know.  Crus ou always holding the gin and tonic down, Anna Sa**in, Rohze hello. do good and goodbye. Anna Sa**in, your number, home address, email addy, errthing in that inbox, with you we have a winner...can i touch your titties too ;)  Bean, blah, blah, blah, thank god for those 3 madlib tracks and that Doom ;).

6 laughs at eMceeCasualT for belting out an accapella...hatl...and 10 more laughs at fifth floor just for the f*** of it.  Ootz got back yo, i'm saying that a** was so all over the stage, Nthabi is another recipient of at least 15 laughs...that thug mommy look...hatl. Ill Skill, Jimmy Flex that solo project, that solo (you owe me one for helping my friend give you a head job)...Uno i see you too with a full beard and size 10 kicks for midgets...hatl you get 10 laughs for that, only cause you i like your shit.

Tumi, its Ramadaan thats all i'm saying, Baldi you know what i whispered :)  Blu is hot, but his hotness wasn't enough to make me stay for his boring performance... :( sad to have missed Raiko's set.

Dude you can make another Jimmy Flex using all the excess a** from this guy. No one knew who he was but the minute I asked who the guy with HUGE a** was Tang knew who exactly who I was talking about.

Yah no shame AG ladies came in truck loads, was too much fun. Deac you f***ed out when you turned down Anna's offer. She is HAWTTTTTTTT  almost took her home with me  ;) in fact I'm starting to think AG ladies are just generally hot, don't know about the guys though.Just saying.

Correction: you pointed at Ootz and asked me who he was and I told you. Your question was posed as follows :"Who is that guy". You did not ask me who the guy who got back is. that is all
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

Correction: you pointed at Ootz and asked me who he was and I told you. Your question was posed as follows :"Who is that guy". You did not ask me who the guy who got back is. that is all

hahahahahaha!!!

good thing you cleared that up, if you know what I mean. lol

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
They should have used a bigger venue. One could not even bop a head cause you wold knock someone.

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile

LMAO at the Jimmy Flex comment...

Onto more important things - I'm with Baldi on this one: Deac you messed up big time. When Baldi pointed her out I was like "Deac turned THIS down?!?" She even offered to pay for flights if I'm not mistake. Haai...you lose dude.
www.myspace.com/tang1632

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

LMAO at the Jimmy Flex comment...

Onto more important things - I'm with Baldi on this one: Deac you messed up big time. When Baldi pointed her out I was like "Deac turned THIS down?!?" She even offered to pay for flights if I'm not mistake. Haai...you lose dude.

You two have mistaken Anna Sa**in for Saskia. Deac turned down Saskia, Anna Sa**in is my wife.

thought i'd cleared that up

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
In that case your dignity has been provisionally restored Deac. Your lameness in that whole saga will never be forgotten though.

@CameraMan Anna Sa**in is your wife? Please post marriage certificate or equivalent here.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 12:42:46 PM by K'niep Tang »
www.myspace.com/tang1632

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Didnt see many AG girls there. I'm sure I macked one or two at some point because I remembr hitting on any beautiful chick.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
In that case your dignity has been provisionally restored Deac. Your lameness in that whole sage will never be forgotten though.

@CameraMan Anna Sa**in is your wife? Please post marriage certificate or equivalent here.

Alright, here it is.

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
Lmao!  @virginpussy I will organise a titty touch for you,but don't get me all excited for nothing,yo.

@baldi and tang,I was wondering when this deac fiasco happened,like damn...my memory is failing.lol

You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
^^^ date, time and place. done.  I don't make empty promises...and do put on those high heels.   ;)
 am hell behold!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I'm still waiting for Anna to send me a pic.

Pussy, please a**ist.

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
Lmao!  @virginpussy I will organise a titty touch for you,but don't get me all excited for nothing,yo.

@baldi and tang,I was wondering when this deac fiasco happened,like damn...my memory is failing.lol

What is glaringly missing from your response is a denial of your union with our Camera Man. Can I take it that the man speaketh the truth?
www.myspace.com/tang1632

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
Hayibo tang.
I've never met your Camera Man. I was just gonna let ya'll run with that conversation.
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Hayibo tang.
I've never met your Camera Man. I was just gonna let ya'll run with that conversation.

Camera Man is RR baby. xxx