ADDED the Ba** to a FLY SUNDAY

oints · 4 · 3746

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Peace!

this here is sumin i cooked up today, its really one beat in many i did today...lets jsut say i felt INSPIRED  8)

have a show in like 15 minutes, i think its to make a nice debut over there when the homey KAT-LAW spits some hot 16 on it...by the way, look out for KAT-LAW's e.p REMEMBERING coming SOON!!

i call the beat "added the ba** to a fly sunday" and i think il put the final version on the MUSIC FOR DOCUMENTARIES album, whose promo poster you see below on my avater....

ENJOY:

LINK REMOVED/?gxic5inwney

;)

SocioVenomus

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com
its packing... & plus, i like that sync- the ba**lines as well as the background horn. that iller shit.
art-in-isolation

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
its packing... & plus, i like that sync- the ba**lines as well as the background horn. that iller shit.

GOODLOOKING out fam, im glad u dig the GROOVE, be sure to check out MUSIC FOR DOCUMENTARIES, its done & we drop it end of JULY under AUDIBLE BRAILE ENTERTAINMENT.

also be on the look out for GOLDEN CHARIOTS VOL 2 (a remix tape), we drop that in AUGUST and will be submitting it to a remix competition hosted by BEATBOXRADIOSHOW.BLOGSPOT.com and FALSIDE BEATS, the competition is to be judged by world famous dj Q BERT and is a very HUGE BOOST for the camp, so yeah, keep checking for the kid  ;)

SocioVenomus

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com
Oh Sssssshit, QBert nigg... its A.B. all DAY homie. BIG UPS!
art-in-isolation