Ugly Females!

briCK · 82 · 24160

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
you were a real boring la**...i think you still are.  there is much entertainment to be devoured from these random " hey Miss can I get your number" ventures.  Plus for someone who is never really interested in what random dude has to say, you had one lank long one with the random dude above.

LMAO... Hello VirginPussy. Nice to have you back.

Call me crazy but unless I'm really in a hurry I usually just entertain them. It's fun. Not like uzofa. It''s actually quite entertaining how rehearsed their mack is and if you chat with them you can actually make them see how foolish they are. "uNdifile eskelemini" is still my favourite though.

Ndifile eskelemini LMAO...its the hood.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
if you 'street mack' using humor and wit, while being respectful, i've found that homegirl usually entertains your bullshit, bites even.

my favourite refrain is when she's holding back her math, on some "i'll give you my number the next time we see each other".

and then you go around block, lol.

it's the game, though. there's a lot of bugged cats out there; women have to keep they guard up. it doesn't mean they stop being human, though.

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Of deluded minds and manipulated opinions
    • View Profile
if you 'street mack' using humor and wit, while being respectful, i've found that homegirl usually entertains your bullshit, bites even.

my favourite refrain is when she's holding back her math, on some "i'll give you my number the next time we see each other".

and then you go around block, lol.

it's the game, though. there's a lot of bugged cats out there; women have to keep they guard up. it doesn't mean they stop being human, though.

are u serious hahahaha

i think despite a respectful approach there will always be that one feminine who will dress you down with her eyes, frown and make the 'Mnxci!!!' sound like 'nigga you f****n annoying me'. No man wins with that type, they angry over somethin whatever it is

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
street macking i about fun with a complete stranger and I think girls are super bored and are
always game for a little cat and mouse action.

its fun!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
this troglodite has a hair line that starts behind her ears..and has the gall to tell a sweet nigga like
me to fall back!

>:(
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Of deluded minds and manipulated opinions
    • View Profile
this troglodite has a hair line that starts behind her ears..and has the gall to tell a sweet nigga like
me to fall back!

>:(

:D :D :D :D :D

what a description

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
some bishes are str8 upnasty with their rejections..the loud ones..omg..wana slap the bishe over the albo...could have just pulled up your nose or simpply turn and walk away.. but noo...she inherself has issues and you done f***ed up now..goes at you and you can see it aint really your wack mack but merely her venting thru your wack macking..sometimes being "in a relationship" has its perks..
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!