Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Hani killed by Modise ?

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
Listen you dogmatic slumberer, i don mean to convince you about this shit.. its a fact. your capitalistic ANC fatcats collaborated with the imperial west in the compramise of Azania, yes AZANIA you dimwitt....where have you heard of a country that is named or identified by its geographical location??? Is the a country named North africa.... rise my man.. release your self from yor tabula rasa.....

Aluta continua

[cla**]
It is always best to get facts before spewing ignorant populist rhetoric, ever hear of a country called "Central African Republic?", if you don't know take a look at the world map and look for that triagular shaped continent (take care to not confuse this with South America). At the center of this, the second largest continent, you will find surrounded by Chad, Sudan, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo and Cameroun; a country, who's capital is Bangui, aptly named "Central African Republic".

Because I didn't do geography at school I tend to think South Korea and North Korea denote geographical locations but again I may be wrong so I'll search for facts and make a statement.
[/cla**]

SERVED!!!! DAMN!
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
Listen you dogmatic slumberer, i don mean to convince you about this shit.. its a fact. your capitalistic ANC fatcats collaborated with the imperial west in the compramise of Azania, yes AZANIA you dimwitt....where have you heard of a country that is named or identified by its geographical location??? Is the a country named North africa.... rise my man.. release your self from yor tabula rasa.....

Aluta continua

[cla**]
It is always best to get facts before spewing ignorant populist rhetoric, ever hear of a country called "Central African Republic?", if you don't know take a look at the world map and look for that triagular shaped continent (take care to not confuse this with South America). At the center of this, the second largest, continent you will find surrounded by Chad, Sudan, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo and Cameroun; a country, who's capital is Bangui, aptly named "Central African Republic".

Because I didn't do geography at school I tend to think South Korea and North Korea denote geographical locations but again I may be wrong so I'll search for facts and make a statement.
[/cla**]

see what i mean. such fierce energy.  :D

msdeane

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-13
  • Complex Simplicity
    • View Profile

Aluta continua

[cla**]
It is always best to get facts before spewing ignorant populist rhetoric, ever hear of a country called "Central African Republic?", if you don't know take a look at the world map and look for that triagular shaped continent (take care to not confuse this with South America). At the center of this, the second largest, continent you will find surrounded by Chad, Sudan, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo and Cameroun; a country, who's capital is Bangui, aptly named "Central African Republic".

[/cla**]

see what i mean. such fierce energy.  :D

I like you guys! he he he!
Msdeane the Queeeeeen!

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
i just wanted to say here you know. just by the by in amongst all the other issues, as a point of discussion actually. because i think we are struggling with having the kinds of conversations we need to be, because they are out there nonetheless happening. sometimes we just carelessly have these conversations here like we are somewhat away from, like we arent right here in the middle of these contexts. and sometimes i just feel like we miss some really important moments of communication and understanding here together. and it requires humility on our parts. we are what is happening out there. these are pressing, relevant out there realities, questions, statements, frictions - shaping lives. these are things we are battling with right now. this is where we are. and no one is talking.

this place is in flux, in many ways, dynamic and sensitive. and we are struggling to find the balance to have the kinds of conversations that build. that have our equal parts of the landscape in honest conversation. a lot has been done and kept in the interests of enabling the country to make its way towards a renegotiation of itself. thats where we are and thats all. we are still at the place of having to learn to weave our way around being able to constructively engage with each other. and some of these things are part of that.

i think you would be surprised you guys with regards to azania. i think it would be extremely interesting to just peak out the window and listen. say you would have a referendum. just. i think you would find that the name azania means a lot of things to a lot of people in this country.

the issue is not always about what people say, its our beginning to be able to think about HOW we talk.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

solarman

• "4ROM CHAOS 2 COSMOS"
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-4
    • View Profile
    • Son of the Soil
i just wanted to say here you know. just by the by in amongst all the other issues, as a point of discussion actually. because i think we are struggling with having the kinds of conversations we need to be, because they are out there nonetheless happening. sometimes we just carelessly have these conversations here like we are somewhat away from, like we arent right here in the middle of these contexts. and sometimes i just feel like we miss some really important moments of communication and understanding here together. and it requires humility on our parts. we are what is happening out there. these are pressing, relevant out there realities, questions, statements, frictions - shaping lives. these are things we are battling with right now. this is where we are. and no one is talking.

this place is in flux, in many ways, dynamic and sensitive. and we are struggling to find the balance to have the kinds of conversations that build. that have our equal parts of the landscape in honest conversation. a lot has been done and kept in the interests of enabling the country to make its way towards a renegotiation of itself. thats where we are and thats all. we are still at the place of having to learn to weave our way around being able to constructively engage with each other. and some of these things are part of that.

i think you would be surprised you guys with regards to azania. i think it would be extremely interesting to just peak out the window and listen. say you would have a referendum. just. i think you would find that the name azania means a lot of things to a lot of people in this country.

the issue is not always about what people say, its our beginning to be able to think about HOW we talk.

Aluta continua

[cla**]

[/cla**]

Azanian Souljahs,

I'm Humbled by BHLAKHROZES' analysis. Truly.

Oh, as for you reactionary, inyani ikrakra...you see, history proves that north and south korea was just korea before eurpoean and american capitalist with thier allies invaded and divided the land with political borders, fuelled by the cold war fever.... But you knew that didn't you???same goes for that CAR country you are talking about.I am no history prof or geography expert, but am sur that no indigenous people of that land could have named their country CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC, without being influenced by some form of functional transitional post colonial settlement with neo liberals....i will research this , you better make sure you do so tooo......

Aluta continua
Mathintela

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
militant cats get a bad rap. it's cool to shit on them by saying something belittling and unoriginal.

it's also cliche.

why do people hate them so much?

Azanian Souljahs

^^^^i've always wanted to ask this. the way i see it is that, people can't argue the facts presented. they tend to personalise shit ( look at all the responses to Solarman).

Aluta Continua ;D ;D ;D

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Just heard from a friend...

Chris Hani murder discussed at forum... Greatmore Studios, Woodstock, Cape Town today(Friday 21 May) at 17:00.

solarman

• "4ROM CHAOS 2 COSMOS"
  • AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • Son of the Soil

[quote\]
Azanian Souljahs,

I am no history prof or geography expert, but am sur that no indigenous people of that land could have named their country CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC, without being influenced by some form of functional transitional post colonial settlement with neo liberals....i will research this , you better make sure you do so tooo......

Aluta continua
[/quote]

Azanian Souljahs,

Please note:

"In 1900, the territory of Ubangi-Shari, part of French Kongo, corresponded most closely to the present-day Central African Republic. On 1910-01-15, the Kongo became French Equatorial Africa. In 1911, France ceded part of this area to German-owned Kamerun, but during World War I (1916), the land was restored to its previous status. For part of the colonial period, Chad was administered jointly with Ubangi-Shari. In one week in August, 1960, all of the territories of French Equatorial Africa gained complete independence. The Central African Republic's turn came on 1960-08-13, and it took its name then. During the reign of Jean-Bedel Boka**a (1976-12-04 to 1979-09-21), the country was called the Central African Empire"."Origins of names:
The prefectures are named for the major rivers of the area: Ubangui, Nana, Mambéré, Kadeď, Lobaye, M'Poko, Ombella, Sangha, Kémo, Ouaka, Kotto, and M'Bomou all flow into the Congo; Pendé, Ouham, Gribingui, Bamingui, Bangoran, and Vakaga all flow into the Chari, and thus to Lake Chad. Ba**e (Lower) means downstream, and Haut or Haute (Upper) means upstream.
Bangui: in the Bobangui language, it means "the rapids." Bangui is located at the first great rapid of the Ubangi River."  I now hope u know how names for countriesare developed!

Aluta Continua
Mathintela

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
Nigga why can't you be ignan't like the rest of us.....goddammit it's a friday for god's sake
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

solarman

• "4ROM CHAOS 2 COSMOS"
  • AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • Son of the Soil
azannian souljhas,

education and a little info knows no ignan't situation!!!

Izwe Lethu....

Mathintela

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
This is the frustrating thing about AG. An issue arises and someone is bound to piss on it. I think a lot of us are missing Mad Rapper...so we try to find the closest guy to hand some Ls to...and we usually miss the point when we do this.

;)
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind