Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Afrophobia attacks

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
I find it disturbing that afrikaans is the 3rd most spoken language in this country. It REALLY bothers me.
Beating bitches since 1982.

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
How about Zulus and Nigerians go at it....and us the other ethnic groups in south africa fold our hands and watch from the distance on some  ::)

hahahahaha
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
I find it disturbing that afrikaans is the 3rd most spoken language in this country. It REALLY bothers me.
damn coloureds! f***ing up our statistics!

hahaha

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
Statistics SA once got called out on some questionable figures they had......so uhhhmm ::)
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
With the risk of sounding corny....last time AG had a movement that was aimed at raising awareness and such....would it hurt if maybe we got our heads together and try to publish our own pamphlets in Zulu, Xhosa and Sotho and have them distributed in trains and maybe some of us can ask their brothers to distribute them ko kasi......or is it too late?should we chill and hope nothing happens?

or maybe we just prefer hearing anti-xenophobic songs that might follow after......??

But yahh i know we have very skilled people around here who can organise and get things done......

You are one a roll bra...

so the Tswana, Shangaan, Swazi, Pedi, Ndebele, Venda , Afrikaans(colored are also pushing the Afrophobia)...got the message

its JUST THE ZULU and XHOSA and SOTHO that need to be told to chill!?

especially those damn Zulu's.

Hey! >:(
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile

I didn't even know this...
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
its the tereblanch regime ...them white folk talk alot of afrikaans they contribute the most lol..f*** i cant really speak "afrikaans"..i speak "afrikaapse"..,kitchen language..and my people still un-educated by saying the word "duidelik".."clearly" now..
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
It is always saddening that we keep falling into the same traps. Many of us have been preaching that the World Cup was used as a stalling mechanism. All those promises made to people about '2010 will bring Canaan' are shattering to pieces and guess who has to pick those pieces up.

US...

The same people who have been playing us against each other are succeeding again. This is a well documented phenomenon. When the LCD (Lowest Common Denominator) tries to reach greater heights and their ambitions become parallel with those of the elite, a Lower Common Denominator is introduced.

In America, it was the Mexicans, Cubans, Puerto Ricans etc. In the Netherlands it was the Morrocans. Here they will use the 'African Foreigner'. Mind you, in the absence of the 'African Foreigner' there are many divisions which have been left intact since the days of Rhodes, Van Riebeek & Sons.

I hope all of us can start recognising these patterns and start addressing the real issues.

I am more prepared to burn and shoot and loot the houses of the greedy (regardless of race). That is a war I am willing to fight anytime, and make mortal sacrfiices for.
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
its the tereblanch regime ...them white folk talk alot of afrikaans they contribute the most lol..f*** i cant really speak "afrikaans"..i speak "afrikaapse"..,kitchen language..and my people still un-educated by saying the word "duidelik".."clearly" now..

If you think about it, Afrikaans may have been a European based language but it was created by
Mixed race "Coloured" slaves. When slaves were brought from Malaysia and Indonesia, they
were forbidden to practice Islam so they replaced the Arabic words and texts to German, Dutch,
and English to disguise their culture. Check out this early post:

http://www.africasgateway.com/forums/index.php/topic,20160.msg110846.html#msg110846

After years of research, I finally figured the first book written in Afrikaans;
 THE KORAN!!

I would like my free soda now!!!!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

If you think about it, Afrikaans may have been a European based language but it was created by
Mixed race "Coloured" slaves. When slaves were brought from Malaysia and Indonesia, they
were forbidden to practice Islam so they replaced the Arabic words and texts to German, Dutch,
and English to disguise their culture. Check out this early post:

http://www.africasgateway.com/forums/index.php/topic,20160.msg110846.html#msg110846

After years of research, I finally figured the first book written in Afrikaans;
 THE KORAN!!

I would like my free soda now!!!!

I heard one or two people say this, about a month ago i saw a documentary on this on CTV(a free tv channel available only in cape town) but I caught the last bit of it. But i seriously thought it was bullshit that this language thats Predominately Dutch can be said to have been created by the slaves of the cape. But i would like to read up on this further though before i can say its bullshit with conviction :)

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
the world is f***ed up as it is and more "truth" just gone f*** up the rotation and balance of life..for me personally, i prefer to stay the f*** away from mind altering ish...i found that people dont like realtalk.com..like when i was on that david ike tip..mayne i was trippin balls..talking about reptilian descendants..rockafella royalty..chased mof's away with my bullshit..so no i prefer to stay in my zone as its all i can handle..thats why we dont use our full capacty of our brains..not ready yet..lol and morning agians..!!
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
the world is f***ed up as it is and more "truth" just gone f*** up the rotation and balance of life..for me personally, i prefer to stay the f*** away from mind altering ish...i found that people dont like realtalk.com..like when i was on that david ike tip..mayne i was trippin balls..talking about reptilian descendants..rockafella royalty..chased mof's away with my bullshit..so no i prefer to stay in my zone as its all i can handle..thats why we dont use our full capacty of our brains..not ready yet..lol and morning agians..!!

interesting that you say that, cos i was just thinking yesterday, how people go on about how the like "honesty" and truth and all the merry things. truth is can we really handle the truth?
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile

TIK + MILK STOUT = ::)
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile

TIK + MILK STOUT = ::)

:D :D :D.......
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.