Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Afrophobia attacks

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
lmfu..imagine a cat on tik and mandrax..reading the bible...oh lordy lord!
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
its the tereblanch regime ...them white folk talk alot of afrikaans they contribute the most lol..f*** i cant really speak "afrikaans"..i speak "afrikaapse"..,kitchen language..and my people still un-educated by saying the word "duidelik".."clearly" now..

If you think about it, Afrikaans may have been a European based language but it was created by
Mixed race "Coloured" slaves. When slaves were brought from Malaysia and Indonesia, they
were forbidden to practice Islam so they replaced the Arabic words and texts to German, Dutch,
and English to disguise their culture. Check out this early post:

http://www.africasgateway.com/forums/index.php/topic,20160.msg110846.html#msg110846

After years of research, I finally figured the first book written in Afrikaans;
 THE KORAN!!

I would like my free soda now!!!!

I heard one or two people say this, about a month ago i saw a documentary on this on CTV(a free tv channel available only in cape town) but I caught the last bit of it. But i seriously thought it was bullshit that this language thats Predominately Dutch can be said to have been created by the slaves of the cape. But i would like to read up on this further though before i can say its bullshit with conviction :)

Not only did I learn this from various books but I also saw this again from a clip of Abdullah Ibrahim.
Play around the 5:00 mark and he speaks about how Afrikaans developed:

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
Yesterday on the show, cat came through speaking the truth. He said, we have to remember that no matter how dark or how light your shade of brown is, the white man will always see you as a monkey. So while we're busy fighting among each other I'm imagining the Van Riebeek's and Uncle Ruckus' just having one helluva laugh.

Oh, did anyone see that movie, Shakespeare in Mzansi? Caught a bit of it this Friday. Just a reminder of what we can look forward to when we 'finally get rid of amakwere-kwere hwo are stealing our women and jobs'
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Seems the flyers came too late. I'm on a scene where some pakistanis' shop was burnt. Just heard from cops they are on their way to another one in rocklands where a paki was shot and his shop also burned.

People are f***ed up.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Seems the flyers came too late. I'm on a scene where some pakistanis' shop was burnt. Just heard from cops they are on their way to another one in rocklands where a paki was shot and his shop also burned.

People are f***ed up.

shit!

Rocklands in Bloem?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Yeah in Bloem.

Couldn't confirm second attack yet, but will find out later.

Did confirm that groups of dudes were rolling around Batho and warning people to leave by today. Expecting big shit.

Will keep you guys posted.

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
Yeah in Bloem.

Couldn't confirm second attack yet, but will find out later.

Did confirm that groups of dudes were rolling around Batho and warning people to leave by today. Expecting big shit.

Will keep you guys posted.
Scary...

On friday some dude told me,'kumele bahambe labantu.Monday kuzabe kukhala enye ivuvuzela.hhayi eyebhola'
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
What does that mean?

direct tranlastion: "these people must leave now, on monday it will be a different vuvuzela crying"

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Can you please provide me with more details? an article link or something. wanna communicate this with some people so they can try and do something that side.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I have confirmed that the second attack was just a rumor, but there were definitely kids rolling around Batho threatening people to be gone by tomorrow.

I can't post up the article yet, cos I just filed it for tomorrow's paper. sorry.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
f*** collin Powell
We need to understand black-on-black violence to uproot it
13 July 2010
Andile Mngxitama

SINGAMA kwerekwere sonke (we are all foreigners), cries an anti-afrophobia leaflet issued by the September National Imbizo.
This move tries to end the distance between South Africans and their black brothers and sisters from the African continent who are the victims of black-on-black violence the media incorrectly calls xenophobia.
We are certainly not a xenophobic country, because we don’t hate and hurt all foreigners. Only black people from the African continent are targeted.
Whites are tourists and investors. There are no white kwerekweres.
The 2008 afrophobia attacks left 62 black people dead, thousands fled the country and a lot of properties destroyed. What is often forgotten is that 22 of those killed were black South Africans.
Black South Africans need to know that we are part of Africa, that the borders were created by colonialists who came to plunder our continent and to oppress us all.
The threats of afrophobia after the World Cup are so huge that black Africans from outside South Africa are already victimised.
The psychological violence through the threats is as harmful as the actual attacks. We must applaud South Africans who are doing their best to end afrophobia. One of the unsung heroes and symbols of unity is the late Sipho Madondo from Alexandra.
When the 2008 violence broke out he chose to defend black Africans and he was killed for his stance.
Afrophobia must be condemned and combated.
But we need to understand it in order to uproot it completely.
How do we understand a people that say “we are behind Ghana” and then turn around and say “they must go after the Cup”.
A person who is trapped in poverty and marginalisation is already a violent person. Black Consciousness Movement co-founder Steve Biko saw the black-on-black violence as a creation of “absolute want, in which black will kill black to be able to survive”.
This is the basis of vandalism, murder, rape and plunder that goes on.
Afrophobia in South Africa is an outcome of the failure to address the pressing needs of the people.
People who are treated like animals soon behave as animals.
Homelessness, hunger, joblessness combined with inflation lead to violence. Without hope people explode, but because of psychological damage they vent their anger at the most vulnerable among them – women, children and so- called foreigners.
The way the government has been t reating black Africans has shaped and triggered afrophobia.
The allegations of corrupt allocation of RDP houses, the hara**ment by the police and neglect by Home Affairs send a message to communities that black Africans are not protected and are objects of hate.
What does it mean when people are arrested not because they have committed a crime but because they are black and have no papers that say they can be here?
This situation condones the afrophobic violence. It says black is illegal.
To end afrophobia we must address both the material and psychological wants of our people. We are all kwerekweres.
http://www.sowetan.co.za/News/Article.aspx?id=1160562

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Good read. But how do you undo years of mental conditioning in such a short period of time? And even more importantly, how do you even try to adress the situation in the middle of a potentially explosive and volatile situation that is threatening to unfold.

Why werent corrective measures taken immediately after the initial attacks? When the calm had been restored? When tensions had subsided and people were beyond a stage of irrationality and were prepared to listen and be educated.

I cant help but see another disaster unfolding, because once again, our government has failed to do their homework.
Beating bitches since 1982.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
f*** collin Powell
We need to understand black-on-black violence to uproot it
13 July 2010
Andile Mngxitama

SINGAMA kwerekwere sonke (we are all foreigners), cries an anti-afrophobia leaflet issued by the September National Imbizo.
This move tries to end the distance between South Africans and their black brothers and sisters from the African continent who are the victims of black-on-black violence the media incorrectly calls xenophobia.
We are certainly not a xenophobic country, because we don’t hate and hurt all foreigners. Only black people from the African continent are targeted.
Whites are tourists and investors. There are no white kwerekweres.
The 2008 afrophobia attacks left 62 black people dead, thousands fled the country and a lot of properties destroyed. What is often forgotten is that 22 of those killed were black South Africans.
Black South Africans need to know that we are part of Africa, that the borders were created by colonialists who came to plunder our continent and to oppress us all.
The threats of afrophobia after the World Cup are so huge that black Africans from outside South Africa are already victimised.
The psychological violence through the threats is as harmful as the actual attacks. We must applaud South Africans who are doing their best to end afrophobia. One of the unsung heroes and symbols of unity is the late Sipho Madondo from Alexandra.
When the 2008 violence broke out he chose to defend black Africans and he was killed for his stance.
Afrophobia must be condemned and combated.
But we need to understand it in order to uproot it completely.
How do we understand a people that say “we are behind Ghana” and then turn around and say “they must go after the Cup”.
A person who is trapped in poverty and marginalisation is already a violent person. Black Consciousness Movement co-founder Steve Biko saw the black-on-black violence as a creation of “absolute want, in which black will kill black to be able to survive”.
This is the basis of vandalism, murder, rape and plunder that goes on.
Afrophobia in South Africa is an outcome of the failure to address the pressing needs of the people.
People who are treated like animals soon behave as animals.
Homelessness, hunger, joblessness combined with inflation lead to violence. Without hope people explode, but because of psychological damage they vent their anger at the most vulnerable among them – women, children and so- called foreigners.
The way the government has been t reating black Africans has shaped and triggered afrophobia.
The allegations of corrupt allocation of RDP houses, the hara**ment by the police and neglect by Home Affairs send a message to communities that black Africans are not protected and are objects of hate.
What does it mean when people are arrested not because they have committed a crime but because they are black and have no papers that say they can be here?
This situation condones the afrophobic violence. It says black is illegal.
To end afrophobia we must address both the material and psychological wants of our people. We are all kwerekweres.
http://www.sowetan.co.za/News/Article.aspx?id=1160562

There is no saying this right...so bear with me.

That article is pointless as a deterent or think before you act message provider.

As widespread and trans-"education" as the Xenophobe can be the bulk are those
impacted daily and probably don't give a shit about "social armchair commentary"
it on the ground.

"Ayeye...amZenofobhiya ayabaleka eKapa"

SAD indeed...what wil an article like the one in the Sowetan do.if the guy
does not know or deem it nessesary to find out what a Xenophobe is what does African Rennaise mean?

Its f***ed that what I say!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.