Afrophobia attacks

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

Anyway..to cut a long story short..I doubt Afrophobia is previlent where black people
live in they natural state..
for there is a Shangaan Chief from Mozambique
who is Chief of Zulu people in KZN and he reports to King Zwelithini..I digress

Damn briCK you make it sound as if a person isn't a real "black person" if they ain't from a rural area. Manners are taught everywhere. We all know what it means to treat other people with respect regardless of where we/they are from. Each location has it's own circumstances.granted. bt we choose how we react/interact  within those circumstances.

don't read too much into it...

its just that I don't want to use hypothetical examples...
the only examples I can use might suggest that is what I mean and it is not.

I have in the past joking said what people are but in jest...

take it on the chin and read around the specifics!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
But...so sharing with peeps why some people would want them out makes me prejudiced?? very interesting

some short sightedness on your part.  you have pointed out an outlet to the problem, and saying thats the cause.

once people have died and people are "out" as you put it, the cause will still be there and therefore the aggression taken on some other focal point.  but the problem is still not addressed.

where is the cause of the aggression, cos it is very misplaced?

Jo look....I wasnt trying to a**es the possible causes countrywide.....I gave u a snap shot, focusing on my hometown.....what I said was in some cases "uncalculated bussiness strategies" lead to a widespread desent by locals...add that to corrupt authorities who allow foreign entrepeneurs to abuse the system.........and thats how I saw it happen ko loxion, its does not apply to the rest of the country

next time dont rush to respond before you understand what Im saying, talking about Im reffering to an outlet...niggas....now go back and read what I typed again!
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Hope this doesnt happen at all.....that being said some of the peeps do some weird isht to bulldoze local bussinessmen, I know it doesnt happen everywhere but this was the scenario ko dladleng:

1. a group of Pakistani shop owners created a "local bussiness commitee" whose membership was 100% foreign (Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Somali etc). Now these dudes somehow convinced the city council that they are a proper representation of the towns bussiness community. Meaning that they have authority to suggest and have input in the City's economic policies.

2. ANYone business-aspirant who wants to open a shop is subject to the comittees' approval plus there are sites where new shops are not allowed. They claimed they were doing this to prevent congestion.

3.One of the community radio station did a reseach and found there were about 155 shops in the townships....about 53 were South african owned.

4.The "retailers comittee" blocked plenty of people, mostly SA citizens from getting licenses to operate.

5.Some shop owners rented very small places and on most occa**ion they sleep in the same area were their products (mostly  food ) are stored....these niggas were taking baths and wiping their a**es when less than a metre way theres tomatoes etc....

Now given a situation like the one above, it is hard to expect SA locals in my area not to want them out.....
Im not justifying Xenophobia....just giving you something I witnessed. I think government and local city councills are to blame for all tghis..........

You know what this means right?

where are u going with this brick???

briCK  MEANS "I'M NOT RACIST I HAVE BLACK FRIENDS TOO" SMH

But...so sharing with peeps why some people would want them out makes me prejudiced?? very interesting

lol chill out plastic...its jokes you must admit tho!

you did set yourself up for the cheap shot...and I think we all get what you doing
chill dude its thursday...

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

some short sightedness on your part.  you have pointed out an outlet to the problem, and saying thats the cause.

once people have died and people are "out" as you put it, the cause will still be there and therefore the aggression taken on some other focal point.  but the problem is still not addressed.

where is the cause of the aggression, cos it is very misplaced?

Jo look....I wasnt trying to a**es the possible causes countrywide.....I gave u a snap shot, focusing on my hometown.....what I said was in some cases "uncalculated bussiness strategies" lead to a widespread desent by locals...add that to corrupt authorities who allow foreign entrepeneurs to abuse the system.........and thats how I saw it happen ko loxion, its does not apply to the rest of the country

next time dont rush to respond before you understand what Im saying, talking about Im reffering to an outlet...niggas....now go back and read what I typed again!

u miss the point trying to defend yourself, no need

and i did read what u typed.  maybe u shud try readin mine, without feeling like your back's to a wall

anyway , like Brick said chill out its thursday.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
With the risk of sounding corny....last time AG had a movement that was aimed at raising awareness and such....would it hurt if maybe we got our heads together and try to publish our own pamphlets in Zulu, Xhosa and Sotho and have them distributed in trains and maybe some of us can ask their brothers to distribute them ko kasi......or is it too late?should we chill and hope nothing happens?

or maybe we just prefer hearing anti-xenophobic songs that might follow after......??

But yahh i know we have very skilled people around here who can organise and get things done......

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Hope this doesnt happen at all.....that being said some of the peeps do some weird isht to bulldoze local bussinessmen, I know it doesnt happen everywhere but this was the scenario ko dladleng:

1. a group of Pakistani shop owners created a "local bussiness commitee" whose membership was 100% foreign (Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Somali etc). Now these dudes somehow convinced the city council that they are a proper representation of the towns bussiness community. Meaning that they have authority to suggest and have input in the City's economic policies.

2. ANYone business-aspirant who wants to open a shop is subject to the comittees' approval plus there are sites where new shops are not allowed. They claimed they were doing this to prevent congestion.

3.One of the community radio station did a reseach and found there were about 155 shops in the townships....about 53 were South african owned.

4.The "retailers comittee" blocked plenty of people, mostly SA citizens from getting licenses to operate.

5.Some shop owners rented very small places and on most occa**ion they sleep in the same area were their products (mostly  food ) are stored....these niggas were taking baths and wiping their a**es when less than a metre way theres tomatoes etc....

Now given a situation like the one above, it is hard to expect SA locals in my area not to want them out.....Im not justifying Xenophobia....just giving you something I witnessed. I think government and local city councills are to blame for all tghis..........

FIFA did this on a far lager scale how about they attack white people first???

WHITE PEOPLE HAVE DONE THIS TO US FOR CENTURIES?? and you come and say you understand!!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
With the risk of sounding corny....last time AG had a movement that was aimed at raising awareness and such....would it hurt if maybe we got our heads together and try to publish our own pamphlets in Zulu, Xhosa and Sotho and have them distributed in trains and maybe some of us can ask their brothers to distribute them ko kasi......or is it too late?should we chill and hope nothing happens?

or maybe we just prefer hearing anti-xenophobic songs that might follow after......??

But yahh i know we have very skilled people around here who can organise and get things done......

Good one man. U know it would hard a heavier impact if we join in with people who are already planning to do instead of doing our own thing right?

Translate (which i suggested to them) the same pamphlets , it would be a more recognizable effort. just a suggestion.

All those in CT who want to take part holla at me. we doing this on Saturday. details to be confirmed later.

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

Now given a situation like the one above, it is hard to expect SA locals in my area not to want them out.....Im not justifying Xenophobia....just giving you something I witnessed. I think government and local city councills are to blame for all tghis..........

WHITE PEOPLE HAVE DONE THIS TO US FOR CENTURIES?? and you come and say you understand!!

I hear you, but dont deviate from the point.
What some of these foreign business people have done is extremely unethical. Not only have they prevented locals from rightfully starting their own business enterprises, that could possibly have had a positive spinoff for the community as a whole, they have sidelined the entire community by doing so, and by trying to have a monopoly on all business within certain areas.

Mind you, some of which are being run illegally as well.
Now, before i get labelled for being racist, all i am saying is that a lot of the anger within certain communities can be justified. The manner in which they express this anger is completely wrong though.
Beating bitches since 1982.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

I hear you, but dont deviate from the point.
What some of these foreign business people have done is extremely unethical. Not only have they prevented locals from rightfully starting their own business enterprises, that could possibly have had a positive spinoff for the community as a whole, they have sidelined the entire community by doing so, and by trying to have a monopoly on all business within certain areas.

Mind you, some of which are being run illegally as well.
Now, before i get labelled for being racist, all i am saying is that a lot of the anger within certain communities can be justified. The manner in which they express this anger is completely wrong though.

wasnt trying to deviate but then again your last paragraph just about says enough and i cosign. cool.

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile

Good one man. U know it would hard a heavier impact if we join in with people who are already planning to do instead of doing our own thing right?

Translate (which i suggested to them) the same pamphlets , it would be a more recognizable effort. just a suggestion.

All those in CT who want to take part holla at me. we doing this on Saturday. details to be confirmed later.

Cool will wait for details.......any one up for this too??

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

You are one a roll bra...

so the Tswana, Shangaan, Swazi, Pedi, Ndebele, Venda , Afrikaans(colored are also pushing the Afrophobia)...got the message

its JUST THE ZULU and XHOSA and SOTHO that need to be told to chill!?

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile

so the Tswana, Shangaan, Swazi, Pedi, Ndebele, Venda , Afrikaans(colored are also pushing the Afrophobia)...got the message

especially those damn Zulu's.

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
How about Zulus and Nigerians go at it....and us the other ethnic groups in south africa fold our hands and watch from the distance on some  ::)
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile

Okay I was wrong to suggest that......but according to a 2001 survey there is more Zulu spaeking people in SA than any other language , followed by Xhosa......

Language          Speakers         %
Zulu                   10,677,000    23.8%
Xhosa                 7,907,000     17.6%
Afrikaans             5,983,000    13.3%
Northern Sotho   4,209,000     9.4%
Tswana               3,677,000     8.2%
English                3,673,000     8.2%
Sotho                  3,555,000     7.9%
Tsonga                1,992,000     4.4%
Swati                   1,194,000     2.7%
Venda                  1,022,000     2.3%
Ndebele               712,000        1.6%
Other languages   217,000       0.5%
Total                   44,820,000    100.0%

due to possible capital/finance bottlenecks.....we might wanna say if we translate to Sotho...no need for Tswana nor Sepedi cos they are relatively the same family. If Zulu, no need for Xhosa (stand to be corrected) But Ive spoken to some peeps around my office and they dont have a problem with distributing such pamphlets..........

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
dude and his serious stick!

Marching protesting and distributing pamphlets is all nice on paper (Excuse the pun)..and I agree
its a good start, but I will joining Simphiwe Dana and others on a March!