Transfers for 2010/2011

1kind · 49 · 28389

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
So far they have Jovanovich, Joe Cole, Danny Wilson, Shelvey and they are looking at two more players to fill out left side.

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
Why are they filling out their left side? What happened to Albert Riera and Ryan Babel...

BY the way. I hate our new kit (new Man U kit) ... it looks like it was designed by David Gill's five year old, cerebral palsy ridden, nephew. YUCK!!
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Why are they filling out their left side? What happened to Albert Riera and Ryan Babel...

BY the way. I hate our new kit (new Man U kit) ... it looks like it was designed by David Gill's five year old, cerebral palsy ridden, nephew. YUCK!!

Riera was sold and the new coach is smarter than the old one, in that he realises Babel cannot play on the left, since he can't cross and he is right-footed.

He should be played in the centre or as a second striker, which is his natural position.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 04:21:16 PM by Kim Jong Illest »

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
If Benitez doesnt win the Serie A league I will regard him a mediocre coach, he has a pool of quality players and are injury free! Plus his predecessor has a**embled a great team for him!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 03:09:20 PM by A pimp named Sarkozy »