Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

PRO-KIDD

· 38 · 8349

Anonymous

Signed to Gallo is it true? :-[  :-o  :-]  :-(  :-) good luck PRO

Anonymous

them record labels will f*** him three times over and leave his a** to die in the gutter just to make sales. f*** that. pro kid is wasted on a record label.

peach fuzz frank

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
hmmmmmm wont say anything
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

iLL_eG0_AL13n

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote:

29-08-2004 at 15:58, Anonymous :
them record labels will f*** him three times over and leave his a** to die in the gutter just to make sales. f*** that. pro kid is wasted on a record label.

peach fuzz frank

word
img]http://images2.imagehigh.com/imagehigh/N/16062005125945_NewAGSig.JPG[/img]
[size=22]Liƒè'§ Ill, sØmëti(¥)ë§ lìƒë (¥)ìght Kìll...[/size]

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
I think its dope! If his signed mo phya to him! DUnno why cats are so scared of majors!
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

FT

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote:

29-08-2004 at 13:20, Anonymous :
Signed to Gallo is it true? :-[  :-o  :-]  :-(  :-) good luck PRO

Jaa...I waz ciphering with him on a thursday, he mentioned something about being signed by a major, but he wazn´t gloating or anything...
If he is...great for him...he deserves it... ;-)
IYASKO___FT!

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
PRO signed to GALLO?!
Now thats major right there! I hope they dont cause him to compromise his art in any form.
Eric B & Rakim sed it "PAID IN FULL"
Wish Linda all the luck in the world & hopefully he does his part to open some doors in this local hip hop industry.

btw
Anybody hear the Pro-Kid/Mr Selwyn track about Underground vs Commercial. Wonder what this new twist will do for that.

FT

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote:

30-08-2004 at 10:40, Sensai_Tate :
btw
Anybody hear the Pro-Kid/Mr Selwyn track about Underground vs Commercial. Wonder what this new twist will do for that.

Jaa...heard it...Pro rep´s the undaground and Selwyn commercial...
..with Amo acting as a mediator...(he also produced it)
But U know as heads we have different definitions of what Ug and Comm is...
8-)
IYASKO___FT!

Anonymous

SO is it official now?Has Pro-Kidd signed to them Gallo peeps?

Btw, can anyone tell me who produced the SOWETO track of PRO?Thats a pretty nice beat right there.

Hit me up on that one.Would be much appreciated.Much luv and peace.Madd$tone.

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
Omen did that beat! Its pretty dope
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

Anonymous

Thanx Nyambz.

Ur right, that is a pretty dope beat.First time I heard it, I was pretty impressed.I havent heard much from Pro besides his stuff on Metro.Has he got any EP´s out or something like that?

Hit me up on that if possible.U keep it tight.Madd$tone.

khoi

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • http://The Kraal
;-) I take out my hat for Pro-Kidd, if these anyone who deserves a deal it’s him.

MaddStone he don’t have anything out at the moment, but his album drops sometime this festive      
;-)   :-D  :-D
wabulawayo Kraal we kill - only time will reveal

Anonymous

Hey Khoi

Thanx for the info.U perhaps know who´s doing the production on Pro´s album and is it gonna be a Gallo release?If so, then I say kudos to him for getting a deal.Its tight that peeps r making in roads in the musical world.Good for him.I too hope he is able to maintain creative control.And I hope the label allows him to, cause ultimately that creativity is what got him the deal so they shouldnt try and change him.

So Khoi, how´s ur guys stuff coming on?U guys doing anything new?U know, I still havent heard any KK stuff as yet.My peeps here in CPT dont have anything from u guys.Hit me back sometime via email on bricktop@webmail.co.za.U keep it tight cuz.Much luv.Madd$tone.

Anonymous

Hey Khoi

Correction on the email addy.Its bricktop@webmail.co.za

Thanx.Keep in touch.Madd$tone.

khoi

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • http://The Kraal
Quote:

31-08-2004 at 10:49, Anonymous :
Hey Khoi

Thanx for the info.U perhaps know who´s doing the production on Pro´s album and is it gonna be a Gallo release?If so, then I say kudos to him for getting a deal.Its tight that peeps r making in roads in the musical world.Good for him.I too hope he is able to maintain creative control.And I hope the label allows him to, cause ultimately that creativity is what got him the deal so they shouldnt try and change him.

Judging from the outside, Pro-Kidd will have control of shit. as far as the production goes i guess it´ll be Omen, I a**ume Amu as well, maybe Hoodlum i don´t know - we´ll have to wait and seeeeeee.  

Quote:

So Khoi, how´s ur guys stuff coming on?U guys doing anything new?U know, I still havent heard any KK stuff as yet.My peeps here in CPT dont have anything from u guys.Hit me back sometime via email on bricktop@webmail.co.za.U keep it tight cuz.Much luv.Madd$tone.

Haven´t you heard the Kraal has broken up - we´ll be in Cape Town before the end of the year. I´ll keep you posted... as far as albums - we´ ain´t dropping anything this year - the next one will be next year. thanks for showing luv    :-)  ;-)  ;-)  ;-)

[ This message was edited by: khoi on 31-08-2004 11:30 ]
wabulawayo Kraal we kill - only time will reveal