Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

CASH - Music from 2006 - 2010 free now!!!

cash · 4 · 2094

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Whats up people of the richest soil.
CASHmyAfrica reporting live :) Molweni nonke, wherever you come from and wherever youre going!

Check out my artist blog 
www.reverbnation.com/cashmyafrica
and back track from my latest music to my first hit song "Sweet Sixteen" in 2006. Its been an amazing journey,and guess what? Ive just started :) Yeah, so if youre Khuli Chana FRESHE you gots to ungCHECKE! ;)

You can download all the memorable tracks i've done for free all day everyday.

I'm talking about
The Pyramid - The Pyramid of the Game Album "Sweet Sixteen", "Never Be The Same" 2006 ;
CASH - The Dirty Cash Mixtape "Whup","Pyramid Scheme" 2006 ;
The Monopoly(CASH,KOLI,YOUNG ZOOLOO) - Its that Crack B**** Mixtape "M.O.N.O.P.O.L.Y","Violent Change","Got Mine","Vodka and Hennessey" 2007 ;
The Monopoly(CASH,KOLI) - The Greatest Hits album "Nigga Please","Reach out and Touch","This is my Story", "We still standing" 2008/2009 ;
Crackboys - Get it Cracking Vol.1 mixtape "Video O" 2009 ;
Crackboys - GIC Vol.2 Mixtape "Pants Saggin" 2009 ;
Crackboys - GIC Vol.3 Mixtape "Blow Da Kush" 2009
CASH - MyAfrica "Cant Buy Love","Boss" 2010
CASH - CASHflow " Lighters In the Air" 2010

And more Monopoly cla**ics like Crack 101 and lots more!
I'm uploading more music every week so please check it out and support me and my musical family Apes,Nhati Kay Wun,MKT,Koli the Kid,IGHO,Lynx,Buffalo Souljah,Young Zooloo,K9,Kewpid,So Fresh,Pimpgame,Bondizzo,Jamal,KZO. My NIGGAS!

I really hope yall have enjoyed some of the music ive put my heart and soul into over the past few years.

God Bless
C.A.S.H
Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
@cash_sog

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Thanks for all my people who checked out my artist blog, and special thanks to yall who signed up!

Much appreciated
More NEW MUSIC comin this weekend!

Africa4All
MyAfrica
CASH
@cash_sog

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
So u still exist? anyway. i saw ur crackboy DVD, f*** u i didnt buy it. i saw it from some nucca and i borrowed it. u really call what  u doing rap? all he fake accents, the fake lyrics invalidate u as a rapper. not to mention the fake bling and cheap amakipkip shirts. no hate bruh i respect ur almost-a hustle, but to waste my time and watch that piece of shit is hurting to me. how old are u? why are u so obssesed with bandanas?
Dreaming in 3D

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
So u still exist? anyway. i saw ur crackboy DVD, f*** u i didnt buy it. i saw it from some nucca and i borrowed it. u really call what  u doing rap? all he fake accents, the fake lyrics invalidate u as a rapper. not to mention the fake bling and cheap amakipkip shirts. no hate bruh i respect ur almost-a hustle, but to waste my time and watch that piece of shit is hurting to me. how old are u? why are u so obssesed with bandanas?

This would have been funny, but we're off hating on the Crack squad.

We just ignore them now.

Thanks for the effort though.