briCK · 37 · 9845

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I know this is not Dear Sis Dolly..kind of place..

and well belive it or not sometimes your opinions as lowly 3rd cla** Citizens as y'all are I do at times
see some logic, as much as it can be attributed to a primate , and at time some opinions do ring true,,,
and seeing as I don't got freinds...this place is the closest to people's opinions that
I can consider.

What Are the PRO's and CON's of making up after a break up....The older I get the more I find
some of my rules...need to be evaluated..

As a matter of principle live and relashionships to me are a one way street.

f*** it up once and THATS THAT....so I have never EVEN EVEN considered getting back with any of my EX's

While I will obviously have "nostalgic" sex with almost ALL of them but persuing relashionsships..

NEVER...

We go alsorts of people on this site and I belive someone can advice me on making up with a woman,

I broke up with, the curcumstances of this break up are not typical..which I guess is why I am having a problem
We got comfortable around each orther...and close I guess and me being me .. i figured f*** this shit
I can't do this shit and broke it off for no REAL reason aside the fact that our relashionship had matured and the
next logical step would be getting the o'l ball and chain and I was on some f*** that tip.

What are the pros and cons of back and forth bullshit relashionships...

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-9
  • MOFF G: THE GENIUS
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG
if it's u coming back into it, asking for forgiveness and all that jazz, u stand a better chance of being played.
as much as u can be tempted... refuse the temptation be strong...if she thinks U WERE DUMB  in the 1st instance to leave her, let it be for lifetime...
the greatest rides u'd ever experince is upon the DEATH STAR....

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
So if you f***ed it up first time because of commitmentophobia...What's changed now? What will stop you from doin the same thing again?

I've seen this happen to myself where I'd go back only to hurt the poor thing again...Feels kaak after a while...

Do you really wanna put her and yourself through that?
Real Recognise Real

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
WELL...thats just the issue,

i can't tell the future...I dunno know how I will react or what might .. if I did ngabe ngiya bhula!

BUT..this situation as I am saying is sneaking up on me..when I break up with someone I cut ALL
ties....I tossed her number deleted it from my mind...changed my circles..pretty much made sure we would not
be in contact...

I f***ed up and bonded with her Kid..i promised to take her kid and one of my kids whom her
kid is frends with to Gold Reef for her birthday...I and we spend a day together like the good ol days
and it got my asking myself..why did I break it off with the this woman?

I figured nah..its just nostalgia...but the problem became that I gave her my new number...
then she started calling once a month...then once per two weeks...then once a week...

>:(

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
When you broke up with her , what reason did you state for wanting to dump her.

I must say though, I dont understand cats who dump chicks. I normally mess up until they dump me when I want out.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
When you broke up with her , what reason did you state for wanting to dump her.

I must say though, I dont understand cats who dump chicks. I normally mess up until they dump me when I want out.

thats bitchmade, man up and tell a broad your not into them anymore instead of setting up some elaborate plan to get yourself dumped

That not good enough for ya?

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Life happens.

unless u both are the same people you were years ago, there is no reason why this cant be seen as a "new" thing albeit the people involved are old.

is that possible?

me i say explore, cautiously.

beautiful thing about life is, you dont have to live according to a blue print. you can, but you dont have to. 
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

CUMMON dawg...why you wanna get dumped sp ypu can always "have 1 over her" and say..yeah but YOU dumped me..
YOU ruineded it
YOU need to apologize..
YOU YOU...nah tell bitch..bitch I aont feeling you no-more and be out.

That pretty much what happened!!!! I stopped feeling her and she was crowding me
as I was going through some shit, I needed alone time to re-align my life and foucus
and figured I will be wasting this womans time..I got no time for a woman now..told her as it was
and she did not understand was pissed and eventually stopped tryna change my mind
when she saw I was not budgin...

I can get her back if I put my mind to it,,,but I want to know the concequences of being with someone
breaking them f***ing somone else you doing the same?

my biggest problem is re-f***ing someone who was beinng f***ed by someone else its gross
and I don't think i'd stop thinking bout it..

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
my biggest problem is re-f***ing someone who was beinng f***ed by someone else its gross
and I don't think i'd stop thinking bout it..

Chances are she was f&*^%$ by someone before you met her too. Just that now you know who. I means she had a kid when u guys was dating so you obvioulsy knew that she has been a=with some dudes.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Life happens.

unless u both are the same people you were years ago, there is no reason why this cant be seen as a "new" thing albeit the people involved are old.

is that possible?

beautiful thing about life is, you dont have to live according to a blue print. you can, but you dont have to.

truth...I don't think I am that big a man..and I must admit it shames me...well ALMOST

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Life happens.

is that possible?

I would not say that's beautiful, in fact I can't think of anything beautiful about life accept for my grand nephews but ok! What you said now is the truth, the one that makes me wanna go back to my teen years. Life is hard, too hard but we keep pushing on hoping tomorrow will be better, maybe I should say ''I''. Never mind what I've just said now, your comment was true and it taught me something, thank you.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
Life happens.

is that possible?

I like this advice...hits home I guess.
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
where is that kelis chick? she dissapeared just when i was developing feelings for her
Dreaming in 3D

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile

i'm probably alone in this, but i don't know what you mean, here. anyone care to explain?

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
me and my queen just made up again after a split for a year...we together about 7 or 8 years..(yeah after a while time just doesnt matter)...and we have a baby...so its more complicated but even so..even without the baby i would have still made up becuase im comfortable with her..she knows me and i her...good bad whatever...im down and shes down...building a new relationship is hard work and then in a year or 2  she breaks your heart..and you were just starting to get to know her..not cool..so for me personally im sticking with what i know as that ensures smooth sailing and a ha**le free life...caause i know lotsa niccas who tried out new ish but ended up looking in those new chicks traits of their exes...which for me is stupid then just stay with the chick you know and ajust your attitude..once you lead she will follow and who knows...you might just live happily ever after..
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!