Africasgateway.com

The X-Factor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

briCK · 37 · 9869

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
damn, briCK, whyd you have to read the message, holmes! i get you on this, though. its a weak spot for cats. its cool if youre just getting to know the woman(although it might affect the progression, preventing it from becoming serious), but if youve been with the woman, invested and divested a lot, given up certain things and people, let her become part of your identity, raised her above everyone else and mythologised her - as people in serious relationships are wont to do - well, then, my friend, youre heading back down to Earth quickfast. its a male defect. or maybe immaturity. in any case most people like the idea of their partner more than their actual partner. and most cats would rather mystify women theyre serious with - this being their madonna, not whore - than acknowledge them as sexual beings with their own sexual history and desire outside of themselves. you ever heard Idiot Gear by Louis Logic? this one dude jokingly asks his wife how many dudes shes slept with - and who they were. she answers honestly and it drives the dude to insanity, like, he cant get it out of his dome and eventually bugs out, lol!

*nods*
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
im a one woman type of guy..i would give my all my every fibre of my being..i got a lady who desrves this and has deserved my devotion and non cheating a** for the past 7 years...im proud to say iv found the one i really hope so too..cause heartache and weight loss aint cool..
and yeah iv given up my "friendds" and party life for a love life..i also have to accept that we cant party forever..well you can..but there comes a time in your life when that shit just doesnt do it any more..going out to parties and hoping to get laid..or better yet a french kiss and a heavy patt...iv moved from club atmosphere and galaxy to live events.gigs...fundraisers etc..i accepted that age has caught up with me and its time to up the level and mentality..cant be fronting at age45 like you a 21 year old skinny jean wearing monk hitting on chicks ..im 24 by the way..just incase..im old skool...how i roll baby..
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
at TY-D

she your first girl?

24 - 7  = 17

I don't really give real live advise on people's relashionships because there is no blueprint
and there is not right or wrong there is only ..what "I experinced" and it can be shared and
its up to the listner to filter what they need and briCK's bullshit life catching up to him.

I attract the WRONG kind of females I dunno why..so ALL my companionship have been bullshit more or else
but thats all i know.

anyway back to you TY-D ...heartbreak is devastating and it catches up with nicest of us.

I am a one woman type of nigga..but when I am not in a relationship (like now) I am a filthy whoring slut
yes I am ashamed of it but...hey

The one devoted to can turn out to be the slut to turn a nigga foul..

I was in a loving relationship...so I thought....for 4years  18 - 22, MY woman was in
3 relationship all the time I was with her....I never saw it coz I was naive I found out
when she fell pregnant and she told me her other boyfriend of 6years was the baby daddy

and the pig that is briCK was born!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
at TY-D

she your first girl?

24 - 7  = 17

I don't really give real live advise on people's relashionships because there is no blueprint
and there is not right or wrong there is only ..what "I experinced" and it can be shared and
its up to the listner to filter what they need and briCK's bullshit life catching up to him.

I attract the WRONG kind of females I dunno why..so ALL my companionship have been bullshit more or else
but thats all i know.

anyway back to you TY-D ...heartbreak is devastating and it catches up with nicest of us.

I am a one woman type of nigga..but when I am not in a relationship (like now) I am a filthy whoring slut
yes I am ashamed of it
but...hey

The one devoted to can turn out to be the slut to turn a nigga foul..

I was in a loving relationship...so I thought....for 4years  18 - 22, MY woman was in
3 relationship all the time I was with her....I never saw it coz I was naive I found out
when she fell pregnant and she told me her other boyfriend of 6years was the baby daddy

and the pig that is briCK was born!
that is really funny..you whore!!!...yeah i was lucky enuff to have the homely type of gal..i was her first..and no she wasnt mine or my first gf..had many but a few only had my heart for a minute untill this one came along and f***ed it all up..now im in love and its great..haha..brick seems like you have a heavy heart my manzz...are you better off single?..or better off with someone?..thats the unltimate question..and if you want it raw..check it:
we born to die..basic overview of life..what we do inbetween birth and death is up to us..but they have consequences..and its up to you as to how heavy/much/hard/intense/harsh etc your consequences are and will determine the type of life you will live on earth..some people kill and end up behind bars...and get butt f***ed ...**consequence** some people take a hit of the lolly/crack and end up addicts selling their bodies for a fix..**consequence***
wanting the girl you feel is the right one and having a child with another chick that was a booty call or casual fling has its consequences too..so either you accept that the one you want is too far gone and press cntr=alt=dlt
and upload a new one..well..something like that..
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Some bitch shit all over this thread...

I'm disgusted!
you gay....and far from hard..belee dat!

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Life happens.

unless u both are the same people you were years ago, there is no reason why this cant be seen as a "new" thing albeit the people involved are old.

is that possible?

me i say explore, cautiously.

beautiful thing about life is, you dont have to live according to a blue print. you can, but you dont have to. 

Living according to a blue print saves you from a lot things, the problem with this is that you often walk on that righteous road alone and it can be very lonely. Then when you want to step out of your blue print, you find yourself lost and not able to adapt which leads to more unhappiness, you just can’t win.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.