briCK · 94 · 39906

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Female Cashiers and Bank Tellers who provide service with a frown face . I wont ask for your numbers or mack you .

Stingy Drivers who dont tip car guards nigga you push a Golf there must be a R5 coin in your pocket.

f*** that!

I pay tracker for that!

And what the hell are they gonna do when someone tries to steal your car... "Oooh I see you nigger. I see's you." MXIM.

I tell these doods..

"aye don't watch my whip! and don't help me reverse!"
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
people who hide their character deficiencies behind a 'conscious' facade,
they'll be the ones to say some mean-spirited, self-righteous shit to someone then end off with,'peace and blessings!'

psyfo in any way shape or form = wack

guys who pull your arm on the streets, trying to get your attention...

african american's fixation with ancient egypt/kemet...I always ask myself if they would a**ociate themselves with Africa...today. besides they were most likely taken from central/west africa so...

You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Whiners... Jesus they grate my tits. Just because I'm always smiling it doesn't mean I don't have problems. Get the f*** over it. Burn clothes and move the f*** on. It happens. That's life. Shit happens.

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
Female Cashiers and Bank Tellers who provide service with a frown face . I wont ask for your numbers or mack you .

Stingy Drivers who dont tip car guards nigga you push a Beemer there must be a R5 coin in your pocket.

Co-sign on the cashiers they look like they don't get enough nooky. taking out their frustrations on paying customers...

as for the car guard ish...I'm just glad I'm not a car guard. I would suggest you get a better job.
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

TOIVO

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-1
  • eer...ummh...huh
    • View Profile
People that call me sweetie... thats f***ing patronising
Unathi from Metro Fm, She doesnt have to do anything just by merely opening her mouth
Those white tendincies--- f***.. you knw white people they have this tendency of telling you shit that you already know.
i'll resurect ur still born fetus and kill it again....

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
these house cats who come to ur crib to to listen to new house bootleggs whenu busy bumpin ur ish. "nigga get a DVD  its too cheap". cops who take advantage of drunk niggaz. dirty weed niggaz like onekind, who always make sure u smell their breath. cheeky barenders. ag thugs.
Dreaming in 3D

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
Pimp Jonzi - just for calling Pyro out by his government name you've annoyed me for the year 2010

Cuba aka Qba, girls raps grind me

anyone and any place where they don't sell black label

male groupies...the ones that whip out their camera phones when Robo is performing, get a f***ing bathroom wankers.

Mizi just for the f*** of it...

am hell behold!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Hi Miss Pussy.

Good to see you're back, long time.

Whats happening?

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
so that encounter is littered with a plethora of annoyances so I figured I'll lis them and keep
adding to this list till I get to root of my annoyance.

1)  IF YOU ARE GOING TO SPEAK...STICK TO ONE LANGUAGE!!

I f***ing hate these black who think they are being proud blacks and HONESTLY belive they
speaking an African language by substituting an english verb here.

"Yo, mina You know I alway tell them ukuthi"

just look at the filth which is that sentance....that sentance means nothing..YOU HAVE joined
9 words to say absolutly nothing!

CHOOSE! if you address me as above i will speak English with you...and you will be
hard pressed to hear a single black word.

WHY DOES THIS ANNOY ME?

Simple...

A large number of blacks can't speak black languages if you are serious about it
practice buy a dictionary...put as much effort into it as u you do in English.

"Yo..I zolo a night we saw uMandla a driving his new car its so ..NAAICC...autlwa.....shooo he is luck waistie"

BITCH SHUT THE f*** UP PLEASE!

hahahahahahahahahaahha LMAO! You trip over nothing.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Smoke indoors. Muhf***a I don't want to get a lung carcinoma! Get an e-cigarette.

Big black guys wearing skinny jeans. You are not skinny and those jeans are not going to make you skinny. Your a** is too big...and OMG is that a belt you got on with those skinny jeans. Shame. Too bad your beer belly doesn't fit into such confined spaces. You look like a half-empty toothpaste.

House music on the radio during the day. I just came home from campus. I do not want to dance! Is it not enough that I can't go into town over the weekend without my ears being damaged by the sounds of this bundu-bash!

People who eat in the taxi. That KFC will clog your artery and you will have a heart attack. Then the taxi will get into an accident.

hahahahahahahahahahaha you killed me here.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
Xhosa cats calling each other chap!!
utheth' ikaka chap!

Nabantu baseMdantsane calling people mtshana!

When BriCk & Co. diss women or call them sluts, hoes, etc.
Idiots that drive slow and straddle lanes making it impossible to overtake.

Bubble gum popping people in a taxi, even worse when this person is male and is sitting right next to you trying to mack. The terrible thing is that when you nicely tell ‘em to stop chewing gum like that, ivele ibengathi uzendza umlungu. Thank you Apple for my iPod!

Most cape town coloureds.

« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 06:18:20 PM by Uyanda »

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
utheth' ikaka chap!

Bubble gum popping people in a taxi, even worse when this person is male and is sitting right next to you trying to mack. The terrible thing is that when you nicely tell ‘em to stop chewing gum like that, ivele ibengathi uzendza umlungu. Thank you Apple for my iPod!

hawu sweetness!!!!! why you got single me out and make me come across like some misogynistic pig!

mmmmm?
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
utheth' ikaka chap!

hawu sweetness!!!!! why you got single me out and make me come across like some misogynistic pig!

mmmmm?

But you are. I did mention that you have a clique.

TOIVO

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-1
  • eer...ummh...huh
    • View Profile
utheth' ikaka chap!

Leave abantu base Mdantsane out of it.. Most people abasuka e EC call each other and other people mtshana
while u at it have yourself some Haterade for hating on the term mtshana.. yaqonda mtshsna.?
i'll resurect ur still born fetus and kill it again....

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
utheth' ikaka chap!

Leave abantu base Mdantsane out of it.. Most people abasuka e EC call each other and other people mtshana
while u at it have yourself some Haterade for hating on the term mtshana.. yaqonda mtshsna.?

Uxok' ulwimi etywaleni!!