briCK · 94 · 39888

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
There was the Super Christian Stand Up Clean Lady I used to Work with..

I bust her giving head in the a parking lot after a Christmas Christmas party!

To think I never hit on her cos I respected her church girl image!  ::)
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Niggaz that insist on kissing your cheeks....

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
cheeks!!!

guys who kiss my chicks get dealt with...

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
Who do you hang out nucca???
Real Recognise Real

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
Old ppl that stay ko loxion but insist on drinking in town and taking a taxi....if u are getting that drunk call Bra_B to come fetch u  >:(, I wanna have an incident-free ride home nyyukka
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Who do you hang out nucca???

GIRLS!!!!!!

and girls have gay friends....who like to greet people by kissing on the cheeks..

its like the gay eqivalent of a pound...so I stand there and let them air kiss me coz...
the first time Sonia greeted me he made contact...and I had to put him in line!...

told him air kiss is fine but full contact will get his head knocked off!

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
When I come in late my art director always shouts "You're late" like no shit sherlock.  And he feels like I owe him an explanation. First I use to just say I over slept but he'd always have this look of dissatisfaction on his face. Now I just make gross shit up like I'm on my periods and I'm bleeding heavily. Last week I was off for three days because I 'wasn't feeling well' he asked what was wrong with me in the morning and I told him I wasn't feeling well. The later he asks 'what did you say was wrong with you again?' I said my boyfriend revved his penis so far up my a** I bled for days. I was late today, he didn't ask, I think it's working.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
When I come in late my art director always shouts "You're late" like no shit sherlock.  And he feels like I owe him an explanation. First I use to just say I over slept but he'd always have this look of dissatisfaction on his face. Now I just make gross shit up like I'm on my periods and I'm bleeding heavily. Last week I was off for three days because I 'wasn't feeling well' he asked what was wrong with me in the morning and I told him I wasn't feeling well. The later he asks 'what did you say was wrong with you again?' I said my boyfriend revved his penis so far up my a** I bled for days. I was late today, he didn't ask, I think it's working.

Beautifully done.

If you did that in my office, you would surely be put in the cubicle next to mine and told to only speak to me.

I've had a few similar situations and there are quite a few people here who don't speak to me or even greet me, cos of shit I said.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

damn you made me wish i was a girl for sec so i can same the same shit one day, this is cla**ic.

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile

hahahah shit is legendary.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile

I love this...
Wonder how it could be translated to corporate.
I'm thinking a simple, discreet reference to 'female problems' would cause blood-curdling screams to ring through the office.
I'll live vicariously through you instead.
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I was reading this box of condoms...

"Ribded and dotted for bot your pleaseres"

the dots and ribbs are outside...HOW is the pleasurable for the male?

I bet its some woman writting that bull shit!

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
I was reading this box of condoms...

"Ribded and dotted for bot your pleaseres"

the dots and ribbs are outside...HOW is the pleasurable for the male?

I bet its some woman writting that bull shit!

Dont know about ya'll cats but I take pleasure in her gettin hers...

Mines will cum anyways...
Real Recognise Real