Homosexual Friends !!!

briCK · 56 · 17590

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Me I really dont give a f***...you gay, you not gay, you like to f*** dogs and sheep...Not my f***ing business...

If you good company, I'm hangin with you...

You start your funny shit...you get a size 9 sneaker in you face...

Basically.

Cosign fully, except I wear an 11.

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
@kimyong...ait..must admit..you are a bored sumamabitch..but the script is funny...so you were reading about me in genral seeing you put my kid in and all..nice work..seems like the story you just made up is a confession..using my post as cover..nice work kidd..so you gay and you like feltching?..
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
Basically, what I'm trying to say is that I am afraid a gay man will approach me and I won't be able to resist.

I mean,what if a guys who looks really ruff rugged and masculine in a Cape Flats kinda way (meaning he has a nice set of gold teeth and wears the latest gear, plus he has a gun) steps up to me and tries to convince me that he can give me a better life?

Then, I end up being scared to tell him that I don't swing that way, cos I don't wanna be shot. He ends up taking me home, and pounds my a**hole. At first it will probably hurt, but I fear that I may enjoy it, and end up leaving my girl of seven years and our daughter.

I can imagine it now. Sitting at the dinner table on a Sunday afternoon. Then telling my dad: "Dedda. Me and JUnaid have something to tell you. We're lovers and we wanna start a family together.

So, bascally, I don't wanna be friends with gays, because deep down inside me, I have always had the feeling that mer arebetter than girls!@!@!@@!@

Damn homie.

;D ;D....
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Just visited my homeboy house in Germiston last week,as we were discussing bishes talkin how they always not on the same page as us in a relationship! Then BAM!!! He said something i never thought would come out his mouth! " You know Kush,i think it would be better if i was in the serious relationship with another guy cause a guy would reason with you when you argue with them! As i was ROLFMAO  he kept on sayin im serious man,now its beginning to sink in hes gay! Hes still my friend! Jozi is a cool place i should come here more often! Broads in the morningside and surrounding Germiston suburbs are dick-hungry i tell you! You 'd find them walking slowly with their eyes glued on their cellphones! Amazing! BANGBUS.CO.ZA at best! 

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
wurd got a similar story..1 of my homies i grew up with recently stunned the f*** out of me when he jacked up this "wo-man" at a pub/bar...we were kinda tipsy but not f***ed up enuff that we couldnt distinguish between male and female..this mofo goes at this thing like its a piece of meat after puffin chronic..for a while im telling you..and all the while we and the bouncers and regulars are trippin and telling him "yo move bitch get out the way" but homy dont wana hear none..ever since then he just seemed more and more gay when i ran into him..and this is a cat who used to be down with the homies when we brawl etc..now the cat talks to us about "yo you guys feel like having dinner at my house"or on sum "us guys need to have a sleep over sum movies games..you knwo"....wtf????
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
the fruity aquantances that I had ALWAYS used to say shit like..

"You'd make a nice gay"

"You so manly"

"there is a homo in you"

"try it once"

"lets go sleep"

"wow..you sooooooo smart, how did you know that"

"you articulate"

I tell you its not about being a homophobe but the is nothing worse that a "friend"
always tryna have sex with you(girls will agree).

So the same way guys can't be frends with girls same applies for gays

Fisrt we can't talk about soccer OR girls OR Beer..OR RAP...so what are we going to talk about
knitting and gossip...NIGGA i flee from girls coz of such lameness.
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
yawn. its Friday and you up here talking about being 'uncomfy' around gay men. you slipping, b! how ridiculous is it, anyway, that there isnt even one homosexual on here? are there really only about 20 active members on this site?

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
i think the very peeps that post are the ohnly members of ag..plus ag up to shit anytime it wants to kick me out

panga_priest

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-2
    • View Profile
the ignorance in this thread is overwhelming

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-9
  • MOFF G: THE GENIUS
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG
u know, so much as our brothers, neighbours and childhood friends is they GAY, it shudn't really make a difference to us.
i have a problem with life aquaintances via the job or social interactions, those that befriend you whilst they have ulterior motives. as BRICK DUN SAID: "I tell you its not about being a homophobe but the is nothing worse that a "friend"
always tryna have sex with you".....
so all those c***s i hate with a pa**ion, but i have no problem with those i grew up with, they know they boundaries when it comes to they comments. they know me.

so which of you punks has made out with a gay friend/ or ladies with a lesbo friend(ladies are guilty of this more than guys is)
the greatest rides u'd ever experince is upon the DEATH STAR....

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
Enough about this shit already. niggaz need to stop discussing gays and go drink. im on my way to pick up some shorty.we drinkin some today so f*** a gay talk.
Dreaming in 3D