Africasgateway.com

LEFT ALONE.... Soon to be OUT!

SocioVenomus

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com
Whats good fellas

Today the hip hop scene is just way too commercial with record labels targeting 10-16 year olds... its really sad to see that ORIGINALITY ain't in the game any more. Yet it sells because people are IGNORANT (Sb said this before thou) and cause record industries know that kids & other people who haven't grown up MENTALLY want to be *cough* BADa**ES... Neway, I know all my HIP HOP heads can really STICK with the basics of this music & STAY UP AT IT and really keep it ALIVE.

SEAMROCK MUSIC's SOCIOVENOMUS is droppin a mini tape in a coupla day to come... LEFT ALONE: A dedication to Teboho Mafantiri. Dude was a brotha to us, (He aint dead!) a friend- he's IN for murder... We always try to find GOOD in every negative aspect of life... still dont believe inwhat he did but he did other good things in our community... a b-boy for life.

We'l up the LINK here for downloads and the FEED.

PEACE!
art-in-isolation

SocioVenomus

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com
The THEME is basically "Block Love"
art-in-isolation

bean

• Foot Soldier
  • Aw man, you sound like someone who watches TV. - J
    • View Profile
The irony in your post is almost sobering. Lay off the peace pipe. Better yet, go stage a silent peace protest for your friend and shut the f*** up.

peace.
Funkin' Earth.

SocioVenomus

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com
Newbies ain't shit... fulla beans & do not know beans bou shit they talkin bou. Your 1st post and your monkey a** already talkin shit- my boy gon CRUSH your beanie a** bitch when he come out & your mama wont be happy bou it! LIL BEANIE!
art-in-isolation

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
Newbies ain't shit... fulla beans & do not know beans bou shit they talkin bou. Your 1st post and your monkey a** already talkin shit- my boy gon CRUSH your beanie a** bitch when he come out & your mama wont be happy bou it! LIL BEANIE!

;D ;D ;D your boy got some 'killer' b-boy moves for real...is he gon cap bean standing on his head and shyt...this could get really exciting...me i'm just asking...don't send your boy and his dancing/b-boy crew on me;-)

am hell behold!

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
Bean is Mad
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

bean

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
Clever wordplay. Tomorrow you can graduate to sticking crayons up whatever end of your spectrum. I don't care for virtual respect, from people I know virtually nothing about. Using the amount of posts on a forum as a dipstick to your own self worth is your own prerogative. And since your friend was a dancer, you should rather have him consider erecting a pole in his cell.
Funkin' Earth.

SocioVenomus

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com
Haha! Nah mean PUSSY....!

By the way, jus upped the link for the cover (front)- it aint done yet but it gon be pretty much the same.

LINK REMOVED/i/?t037wyd0ub4as7l
art-in-isolation

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Imminent loss ahead.
Beating bitches since 1982.

SocioVenomus

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com
He mad fo real... Lil Beanie on the 2nd, he goin miles. Love the energy, he must be dancer! oh 1 other thing Beanie, go find the DIFFERENCE between a b-boy & a dancer... this is HIP HOP bitch, niggas dont do no poles.
art-in-isolation

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
He mad fo real... Lil Beanie on the 2nd, he goin miles. Love the energy, he must be dancer! oh 1 other thing Beanie, go find the DIFFERENCE between a b-boy & a dancer... this is HIP HOP bitch, niggas dont do no poles.

sacarsim young man, sacarsim...get familiar with it.  so next time you won't pop a Socio vein...anyway this "newbie" murked you properly, you gone and got knocked out by a girl :P
 am hell behold!

SocioVenomus

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com

I see you Pussy, I see you... *LMAOOO* :P
art-in-isolation

bean

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
@ SocioVenomus
I couldn't care less if he wore spandex and dabbled in the art of interpretive dance. This is not hip hop. This is a forum. Hardly complex, really.
Funkin' Earth.

SocioVenomus

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com
@ SocioVenomus
I couldn't care less if he wore spandex and dabbled in the art of interpretive dance. This is not hip hop. This is a forum. Hardly complex, really.

On the 3rd... u go girl!

A dance forum?

On her 4th... c'mon beanie!
art-in-isolation