Best thing I've come across in 2010

1kind · 20 · 10319

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Nah, its cool. His real name is Andile Sfebe. Based on his surname, it is easy to see that he descends from a long line of bitches.

He used to go by the name Mad Raper and fantasised about owning a record label and not being a virgin.

He's a student at Fort Hare University and he once sent me pms about how cool I am and he would like to be my e-friend.

I don't have the time to go dig them up, but I have posted them before. He also posted pics of himself with lips so ashy it looked like he just had a fine dining experience consisting of a three course meal of different kinds of sand and concrete.

I'd just like for him to talk that shit IRL, since he obviously knows where I live and where he can find me.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 04:21:33 PM by Kim Jong Illest »

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
@pyro- just so u know, i dont have anything against u, matter of fact why would i because i dont even know u? ur ag boys is catching feelings on ur behalf i see. i dont like what u saying about me.please delete that post. i take back what i said. now lets keep the thread moving and thank god that we will neva meet. lets thank him man!
Dreaming in 3D

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
f*** you and your god.

on second thoughts u can put ur disability of not having front teeth into good use and suck happy sindane u worthless pompy. u try too much to be black u pussy!!
Dreaming in 3D

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
@RR, the song is done entirely in palindromes. BOB, MADAM etc... except there are whole sentences of the stuff...

what the fck is a palindrome nigga?

^^^^ LMAO...not at the fact that you don't know...just at the way you asked that...

;D