Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

My rant for the day...

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
I mean f***ing seriously how f***ing retarded can a group of people be. Yaz some people really know how to dig into someone skin so early in the f***ing morning. Please bare with me cause if I don't rant I will f***ing kill someone. I swear the bullshit we have to deal with is actually on another level.

Anyways. Yes. No. Okay. I'm actually speechless.

Okay so I did a campaign for a client a couple of billboard, radio ad a tv script. Feedback...

I really like the work however in the billboard you have a visual of someone brushing their teeth. I don't think it will resonate very well with the market, the black market so can we change it to something ait more black...Really cause black people don't brush their teeth. WTF? And the f***ing worst part of it all is that the client is f***ing black. Anyways I'm like okay cool we'll change it to them taking a taxi.

Next, TV ad, we like the tv ad but one of the scenarios you have someone swimming. We did some research and well the market DOESN'T SWIM. Yes oh yes black people don't swim. It's 2000 and f***ing 10 and black people still don't f***ing swim. And you also have someone walking into a block of flats. Can we change it to someone walking into their township homes.  :o

And then radio... is it not too complicated for our market? let's translated it into vernac, yes because vernac is a f***ing language in the world of retarded f***ing clients. Where do they speak this language Vernac yo might ask, well who the f*** knows. It's a f***ing script about some dying. Oh wait of course black people don't die, they just f***ing disappear into thin air.

Dear God bless my soul, I need a career change all this shit is too much to deal with. Like hayini ninani....

Okay rant over.

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
But black people dont brush their teeth and also dont know how to swin, so what is the problem?
Beating bitches since 1982.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I would never survive in such and ENVIRONMENT...

sorry...
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
I mean f***ing seriously how f***ing retarded can a group of people be. Yaz some people really know how to dig into someone skin so early in the f***ing morning. Please bare with me cause if I don't rant I will f***ing kill someone. I swear the bullshit we have to deal with is actually on another level.

Anyways. Yes. No. Okay. I'm actually speechless.

Okay so I did a campaign for a client a couple of billboard, radio ad a tv script. Feedback...

I really like the work however in the billboard you have a visual of someone brushing their teeth. I don't think it will resonate very well with the market, the black market so can we change it to something ait more black...Really cause black people don't brush their teeth. WTF? And the f***ing worst part of it all is that the client is f***ing black. Anyways I'm like okay cool we'll change it to them taking a taxi.

Next, TV ad, we like the tv ad but one of the scenarios you have someone swimming. We did some research and well the market DOESN'T SWIM. Yes oh yes black people don't swim. It's 2000 and f***ing 10 and black people still don't f***ing swim. And you also have someone walking into a block of flats. Can we change it to someone walking into their township homes.  :o
And then radio... is it not too complicated for our market? let's translated it into vernac, yes because vernac is a f***ing language in the world of retarded f***ing clients. Where do they speak this language Vernac yo might ask, well who the f*** knows. It's a f***ing script about some dying. Oh wait of course black people don't die, they just f***ing disappear into thin air.

Dear God bless my soul, I need a career change all this shit is too much to deal with. Like hayini ninani....

Okay rant over.

Sorry Loks I know how frustating that must be but I wont lie......but the highlighted parts killed me ;D ;D

Goes to show how cut-throat bussinessmen dont give a fluck about bleks and all that Azania Aluta continua shit....
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I don't see the problem.

Please explain to me why you are pissed.

bean

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-0
  • Aw man, you sound like someone who watches TV. - J
    • View Profile
Doesn't advertising require that you box groups of people and rip informed or otherwise stereotypes? Every campaign does that, marginalizing one group over the other – and far from being limited to race. Agencies and clients aren't out to campaign for political correctness when the end goal is for people to buy their shit. Why take this so personally if I may ask?
Funkin' Earth.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
I don't see the problem.

Me too, except for the brushing the teeth and the vernac part, I dont see why you are pissed off about the rest.

let me read it again.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Yep, i dont see why you have a problem, except for the vernac and teeth brushing part.

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
its not the highlighted parts etc...its the energy,the blood sweat and tears...that went into making the product work..and for someone to still say..they not happy is enuff to make you jus..so their poes and their menses poes for hating and under appreciating plus the bra is blek..smh!!
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
its not the highlighted parts etc...its the energy,the blood sweat and tears...that went into making the product work..and for someone to still say..they not happy is enuff to make you jus..so their poes and their menses poes for hating and under appreciating plus the bra is blek..smh!!

go brush your teeth, shit is coming out your mouth
 am hell behold!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
If a client pays, you do what they say.

Thats how reality works, money.

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
I don't see the problem.

You didn't see the problem with that "art" you posted on here so me not suprised........
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
I don't see the problem.

You didn't see the problem with that "art" you posted on here so me not suprised........

lol

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
if that makes you feel better...c***jucie...if that makes you feel better