Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Almost got stabbed! Again! in one week!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
... This time i was standing up for this two women(strangers) who were being hara**ed by the gatjie(conductor/money collector dude). it was when his and they didn't want to let one of them out that I  stood up to do something. had a physical confrontation with the gatjie, they stopped at the garage, the gatjie went out to the drivers side takes out a really huge knife. by this time i had gotten out of the taxi thinking it would be hard to fight someone with a knife while inside the taxi and this other women(not one of those being hara**ed) is holding me back to prevent me from fighting. so by the time im out of the taxi i see the knife, i ran to keep my distance, then stood telling him to put down the knife to come fight me. he didn't want to put down the knife.

what upset me was that no one in the taxi was trying to get involved while these women were be hara**ed. event the five/six other dudes!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
CAPTAIN!!!!!

I stopped risking my life helping ungrateful females....

but good for you at least you standing up for what you belive....

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Deach nigga that taser!! I need it for real ma dude. what do they call the one that shoots out some shit that electricutes(sp) you? that one would have been suitable for today.

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
Wow...ya neh.the joys of public transport.

One time a taxi driver wanted  ukuthi ngingene eteksini yakhe ngenkani.I refused.he threw a plastic bottle at my face and swore at me.

Taxi full of niggas just stared blankly.

*blink*
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
Damn bra.....cowardly niggas everywhere.....how was the gatjie hara**ing the women?was he asking for poon in rude way??

Im going home on the 19th....I swear Im gonna need that taser 8)
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

One time a taxi driver wanted  ukuthi ngingene eteksini yakhe ngenkani.I refused.he threw a plastic bottle at my face and swore at me.

*blink*

I almost got into a fight with a taxi driver a few years back from a similar incident. He was surprised, that i was calling him out to fight. He didn't he drove off.

Damn bra.....cowardly niggas everywhere.....how was the gatjie hara**ing the women?was he asking for poon in rude way??

he was trying to force his way into kissing them. at the end he was taking pics of the other woman with his cellphone then the woman wanted to get off, i think she had reached her destination, they didn't wanna let her out. Thats when i stepped in. I've been thinking of stepping in all this time, since the beginning and was thinking of a way to talk(charming him, not in a gay way) to the dude out of it without it him giving me an attitude. But the music was too loud and the woman had no one helping her out while these dudes are driving off pa**ed her stop telling her shes not getting out. I got furious.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

*blink*

I am watching you!

First you refuse gifts from nice guys and you give Taxi drivers attitude...

Ngik'bhekile!

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
props, dude. pity that for every compa**ionate and brave brother like yourself theres about ten of those cowardly a**holes. its becoming the norm in our country, this kind of abuse. i would have insisted on getting out at her stop - thus making way for her - and caught another taxi. how did it all end?

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
props, dude. pity that for every compa**ionate and brave brother like yourself theres about ten of those cowardly assholes. its becoming the norm in our country, this kind of abuse. i would have insisted on getting out at her stop - thus making way for her - and caught another taxi. how did it all end?

cossizle!!!
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
props, dude. pity that for every compa**ionate and brave brother like yourself theres about ten of those cowardly a**holes. its becoming the norm in our country, this kind of abuse. i would have insisted on getting out at her stop - thus making way for her - and caught another taxi. how did it all end?

I don't appreciate being called a cowardly a**hole   >:(....but 10/11 niggaz can't be wrong!
You guys keep putting yourselves in the line of fire and be brave men!

I got shot at...the guy missed on purpose...while i was still pissing my pants he came to me
and asked, If I had shot you what would your life have been worth?

so f*** captian traits..I will be the coward drinking Guiness at your funeral crying out "What a shame!!
he was doing so much better with his life..pity that bastered had to stab him
for that AIDS infested hoe!...its a shame..."

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

I don't appreciate being called a cowardly a**hole   >:(....but 10/11 niggaz can't be wrong!
You guys keep putting yourselves in the line of fire and be brave men!

I got shot at...the guy missed on purpose...while i was still pissing my pants he came to me
and asked, If I had shot you what would your life have been worth?

so f*** captian traits..I will be the coward drinking Guiness at your funeral crying out "What a shame!!
he was doing so much better with his life..pity that bastered had to stab him
for that AIDS infested hoe!...its a shame..."

Check the section that says: "The Herero Battle to Save the Honor of its Women"
http://blackhistoryheroes.blogspot.com/2010/06/herero-men-of-namibia-during-genocide.html

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Dude didnt want to put down the knife when i challenged him to do so and come fight with his hands, I gave up and walked the rest of my way to taxi rank. It was at the garage almost opposite GoodHope center.

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Ever heard of the saying "Third time lucky"?

Basically you will definately get stabbed if you face a similar confrontation before the end of this week.

I hope for your sake it will be over something worth while.
Beating bitches since 1982.

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Of deluded minds and manipulated opinions
    • View Profile
sometimes in life one needs to realise that some people cannot be reasoned with