Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Almost got stabbed! Again! in one week!

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
props, dude. pity that for every compa**ionate and brave brother like yourself theres about ten of those cowardly a**holes. its becoming the norm in our country, this kind of abuse. i would have insisted on getting out at her stop - thus making way for her - and caught another taxi. how did it all end?

I don't appreciate being called a cowardly a**hole   >:(....but 10/11 niggaz can't be wrong!
You guys keep putting yourselves in the line of fire and be brave men!

I got shot at...the guy missed on purpose...while i was still pissing my pants he came to me
and asked, If I had shot you what would your life have been worth?

so f*** captian traits..I will be the coward drinking Guiness at your funeral crying out "What a shame!!
he was doing so much better with his life..pity that bastered had to stab him
for that AIDS infested hoe!...its a shame..."
no man, im talking about the f***ing gaaitjie hara**ing the woman and his ilk. if you put in some time in Cape Town this kind of shit wouldnt surprise you.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Damn dude!

Seems you really need a taser or a gun. I can now get you a taser for only R350.

Let me know.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Damn!! RR hardy son!!!

Back in 2007 I tried did the same, the driver the scabha dude didnt say nothing but kept mumbling,Day later the bish acts like she dont know me,just a simple hi!! !! after i got her bag back from thee  dude.

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
Damn!! RR hardy son!!!

Back in 2007 I tried did the same, the driver the scabha dude didnt say nothing but kept mumbling,Day later the bish acts like she dont know me,just a simple hi!! !! after i got her bag back from thee  dude.

U should have robbed her yourself for doing that...

but wait she might have beat ur a** :-\
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
@RR, it was one of those coloured driver taxis right? Sounds like it, I'm not surprised, a couple of people have gotten abducted and raped in those taxis, Cape coloureds don’t play. When I was still using public transport, I steered well away from such taxis if empty or had only males. A friend of mine almost got abducted but got away...twice!!! My ex flatmate got robbed in a taxi from town to rondebosch.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
@RR, it was one of those coloured driver taxis right? Sounds like it, I'm not surprised, a couple of people have gotten abducted and raped in those taxis, Cape coloureds don’t play. When I was still using public transport, I steered well away from such taxis if empty or had only males. A friend of mine almost got abducted but got away...twice!!! My ex flatmate got robbed in a taxi from town to rondebosch.

Cos there has never been an instance of a black taxi driver doing anything remotely like this ofcourse.  ??? ??? GTFOH
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

No, they were black and taking advantage of these women because they were foreign black people. Thats typical too.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Cos there has never been an instance of a black taxi driver doing anything remotely like this ofcourse.  ??? ??? GTFOH

Its understandable what she says though Syn. Ignorant yes but understandable ignorance. I'll explain tomorrow.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile

I have to say that I have never heard about nor seen this happen in black taxi drivers and I'm not sayin it has never happen. I'm just saying that its most frequent in coloured taxis.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 10:14:51 PM by Uyanda »
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
My gym membership is due to start on the first of September. RR, let's take these mother f***ers out. Most of the time these guys are chancers who go unchallenged. As soon as you show them you aint scared...they run.

NB! Do not get into an unmarked taxi. Or a taxi that is empty. All taxis that come from the rank wait for pa**engers. If a taxi is empty...let it go!
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
ait..i got stabbed 6 times a year or 2 back..mother f***ers wanted to dlt me from the system...and they still didnt and couldnt get my shit..not that vanity is worth more than my life but still its my shit and i worked for it..i also kinda stopped helping helpless females as i almost got shot by 4 big a** niccas.. i just heard of a white cat that got a** f***ed by 10 black dudes..nigerians..no shit for eal..he still limps around the block..he moved out after that happened and i see his back..hehe..and yes coloured drivers and gaurds are the worst..dont trust them niccas over there!!
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
props for standing up for them. Do you think the other pa**engers kept quiet coz they were foreigners?

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
props for standing up for them. Do you think the other pa**engers kept quiet coz they were foreigners?

I actually don't know. I did think it was the case, especially that the eldest woman in the taxi seem to care about us not getting into a fight but she was quiet all along when the guy was hara**ing the other women. She did raise her voice to the driver a little before the fight when she was complaining about the music being too loud, so did some of the pa**engers.

sound like that POWA ad doesnt it?

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
yea it does, just got back from Uganda and  i was ashamed to tell people that im from SA. its really sad that people condone such behaviour towards defenceless woman by keeping quiet simply becoz they come from the other side of the border!

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
Generally, its not safe for women regardless of where their from.
Just check how few guys are willing to do anything about it in a tense situation.

I'm pretty sure some niggas would walk on by if they were to witness a rape taking place,
so as to 'not get involved' or 'get hurt'.smh!
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)