Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
Damn, I remember when the standoff happened on Tuesday. I turned on the
TV and heard that some dude at a beer factory killed 8 people and shot himself
while facing the police. First they said he was fired over stolen beer but then
they found out that the problem could've been rooted over a race issue:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100808/ap_on_re_us/us_beer_distributor_shootings;_ylt=As.j_zE3HYXp1WCrbEpozuy9IxIF;_ylu=X3oDMTMwMzYyaWZ0BGFzc2V0A2FwLzIwMTAwODA4L3VzX2JlZXJfZGlzdHJpYnV0b3Jfc2hvb3RpbmdzBGNwb3MDNgRwb3MDNgRzZWMDeW5fdG9wX3N0b3JpZXMEc2xrA2JlZXJ3YXJlaG91cw--

might I add that the town where this happened was 40 minutes away from home
« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 06:32:57 AM by M-Point »

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
dont be fooled yo..racism is still alive and kicking...this thing called racism will never die its f***ing sad that this cat had to go shoot niccas up to prove his point..to prove that hate has a place in the hearts of human beings..r.i.p ma nicca..
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
prima donna!!!...........I wouldnt kill any1 for being racist, I come across so much racism that I already consider it a norm (smh). I dont have enough energy to fight or try to change racists.....I just observe and holla..."ohh thats racism right there, better keep moving!!" 8)

Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
prima donna!!!...........I wouldnt kill any1 for being racist, I come across so much racism that I already consider it a norm (smh). I dont have enough energy to fight or try to change racists.....I just observe and holla..."ohh thats racism right there, better keep moving!!" 8)

and when racism stands between you and livelihood?

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile

I find a way to brush it off...I dont give 2 phucks about racists!!!!!!!ehh bra so judging from how u asked the question!!! Uve been thinkin of off__ing your boss??paying bergies to piss on his car etc

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

I find a way to brush it off...I dont give 2 phucks about racists!!!!!!!ehh bra so judging from how u asked the question!!! Uve been thinkin of off__ing your boss??paying bergies to piss on his car etc

LMAO

RR is a racially sensitive nigga. Theres really nothing wrong with that though.

I remember some time back he was putting some of us on blast for paying our domestics a minimum wage, because he pays her enough to make it rain magwinyas at the tavern.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 04:07:13 PM by RiGgZ »
Beating bitches since 1982.

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile

LMAO

RR is a racially sensitive nigga. Theres really nothing wrong with that though.

I remember some time back he was putting some of us on blast for paying our domestics a minimum wage, because he pays her enough to make it rain magwinyas at the tavern.

;D ;D RR is a baller..... n/h

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

"make it rain magwinyaz" too funny!!