Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Inception

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Anybody seen this flick? f*** I loved it. I've been on a lookout for a bootleg so i can watch it again.

The imagination in whoever's mind that did this shit is amazing. flip that fight scene by the pa**age in that hotel is one of the best I've ever seen.

AWESOME!

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Ya I really enjoyed it, I've been a fan of Christopher Nolan since Memento. I'm mosdef copping this on Bluray or at least Bluray rip.
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
Saw this on Saturday...dope!! going for a repeat this weekend 8)
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
ZOMG!!

I loved this movie :)
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
ZOMG!!

I loved this movie :)

Cosign, I also enjoyed thisone. Interesting storyline and enough action to keep the attention of someone who might be less interested in the plot.
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
The flick is DOPE no question, but to be honest, it reminds me too much of GHOST in A SHELL...for my more hollywood based peeps i guess ud understand more if i say THE MATRIX...the script in itself is really not that amazing, its very much similar to that of the two films i have spoken about already (i.e) getting hooked up to enter an alternate world, or the easily interchangable charecters (e.g) "programs" for "projections" "architects" for "developers" etc...

and if you were to dig a bit more into it, DECAPRIO's charecter in SHUTTER ISLAND and in INCEPTION almost have a similarity as well, very much so if you look at the way both films END, with the TWISTS...thats what i found dope about the movie from a personal perspective...the END is what clintches it....the middle of it almost falls victim to a bit of draggin its feet...

id give it a 3 out of 5 for the CASTING, the CAMERA SHOTS & simply for keepin the whole 3 level dream sequence without losing the intrigue adn making it to difficult for an average viewer to grasp..!

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Mindblowing! Scorsese'favourite henchman Dicaprio can surely act in great flicks without him! Now that he has removed that stigma that hes a weak average actor without Scorsese.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 12:40:49 PM by A pimp named Sarkozy »

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile
Saw this movie yesterday. It's a mind f*** of note.

I luved the 3 level dream sequence and how they planned the different exit strategies out of it.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.