Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

When Did you find out you were black????

briCK · 32 · 12717

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
stupid question on face value right?

The white flag is out....Yes I have been hanging with girls but only for
free titty flashes, the odd panty seak peak, the errect nipple hugs,
the drunken booty calls, the tips on mascara and eye liner, grooming
tips, how to drink Long Island Ice Tea and other bitch drinks...you know
hanging with my gUrls...BFF... :-* ...

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
waiting patiently to find out what the title of the thread has to do with what he just said.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I have began being nice again and "dating" ...sounds so white, anyway so essesntiallly what it means
is I am doing the mating dance and there by engaging in constructive conversation,
coz we ALL know that girls want a guy they can talk to,  ::)
and is inteligent  ::)
and can string a random sentance ::)

So I took some la** to Moyo's sat her on the couch and proceeded to get into her head
as much as she wanted to get into to mine.

I am a smooth talker and soon she was speaking freely..and I might add...touching a nigga
pretty much all the signs that I was on the right path..SEX was the last thing on my mind (no homo)

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
When I went to a team buildin excersise my colleagues(company 95% white) and hated every shit excersise that we had to do river rafting, upscalling, bunge jumping and the shit like picking up insects which start with a certain letter of the alphabet....mang! that was the worst weekend of my life everyday I couldn't wait for the fcukin thing to end so that I can have my beer and it seems my "colleagues" were enjoying that ish.... >:(
« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 09:56:02 AM by Alcohol Abuser »
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
So this girl asks a nigga like me..so when did you realize you were black?

as I was busy mentally deleting her....she probably picked up the confusion in my face and said..

"No what I mean is when did you stop being umuntu, and became umuntu omnyama?"(when did you stop being
a person and became a black person)

intresting...I asked her coz ...ladies first and besides..I have annoying militant black activisim
tendencies and did not want to scare her off before I kissed those lips!!

You know those lips that are always wet....i dunno the color...wait there is girl here at the office with those color lips let me try and snap a pic and post..

brb

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
When I went to a team buildin excersise my colleagues(company 95% white) and hated every shit excersise that we had to do river rafting, upscalling, bunge jumping and the shit like picking up insects which start with a certain letter of the alphabet....mang! that was the worst weekend of my life everyday I couldn't wait for the fcukin thing to end so that I can have my beer and it seems my "colleagues" were enjoying that ish.... >:(

How about this....the last "mentorship programme camp" had this white dude talking about "Themba the security guy who was so good he became a manager ::)...little does he know that I was part of a presentation done by the same consultation org and they had a white gurl.....who also "Knew Thabo the security guy......" the stories are so identical.........

Now Im thinking *how many guys from the consultation company met "Thabo/Themba the security guy"*??

The lengths these white ppl go to encourage "disadvantaged....." its always a gardenboy who could save ??? or some security guy who could give them proper directions.....and got promoted :o

Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
I thought we all knew we were black as soon as the cac doctor held us upside down and slapped us

That not good enough for ya?

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
gels are no fun...

me: Aye...can I take a picture of your lips..
her: why..
me:I dunno the name of the color of your lips so I want show and tell..
her: ??? are you serious..
me:dead
her: who are you talking to about me and my lips
me: ??? the f*** do I care bout your lips for?

this goes back and forth and ends up with me having to take her for drinks tonight and no picture.

but the lips are the beuatiful type..

so I did now want to wierd her out before sampling...

so she start a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG boring story which broke my heart
really...white people ARE cruel with a capital C.

Until age 18 she thought people were peoplejust different colors like pencil crayons

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
i became militant as in pro-black in my second year of varsity after reading ngugi wa thiongo. its when i realized all black people in this country are bullshit slaves shackled in the system - ashamed of being black and conditioned to defer to white people and hate themselves!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
it was a gradual think to. I was aware of what going on from an early age but what i wasnt aware of was what it means to be colonised. i kind of started seeing the picture in terms of colonisation of the mind when i was in high school. A lot of the boys and girls I was in cla** with in primary school went to the same high school as i did. when all of them got there, which was a coloured high school, they started using their second/christian names, Andrew, Clive, Michael, Pheobe, Fiana, etc. I felt left out and grew up taking pride in having an English name so i tried but i didnt work because i had registered with my Xhosa name which the teachers had gotten used to.

so when I was 16/17 our school helped us apply for our ID documents, on the forms we filled in for the home affairs i left out my english name deliberately as I hated the idea of having an european name at the point. I never told my mother about this. but anyway, when home affairs brought us back i think it was some kind of receipt/bambhela or something like that, mine came back with my english name written in red pen. so i knew i had failed in removing it from my ID because it was already in my birth certificate.

But I think i really became black after reading I Write What I like. Though i was politically conscious and i thought i understood oppression way before i read this book, I still feel ashamed at my realisation of how colonised/self hating my mind was. I was 25 then.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
When I was in primary school at a white friends pool party. I was the only black person there and they started playing spin the bottle. It landed on me and the boy refused to kiss me because I was black... and nasty as hell but mostly because I was black. It broke my heart. I've hated white people ever since. In fact I hate just about everyone but I hate white people more.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
I think i hate black people too

e.g Dali Thambo

DirK Coetzee(vlaak plaas cop) was a guest on People Of The South talk show, Dali Thambo welcomed/introduced  him as the "honorable a**a**in".

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I think females take the reality wake up call harder!!!

I don't know wht females NEEEED the approval of white people.

This girl told a bald type story....

she had a life long crush on a white boy..at 18 she got the guts to tell him.

and he told her..

she is black, she has a big a** big titts....pretty he hated all the things that made her attractive!!!

from then at 18 she started tryning to find out what black is.

I asked her?

did you not speak any black languages she tells me with whom..

"I thought that only poor black people spoke Zulu or whatever"

she pretty much took the pro-black stance since she was 18(she 28) and she has spent the last 10years learning how to be black(panic! dude let it go for thread progress sake) as in she now dreams in a african language, she can now speak Zulu, her internal dialog is in Zulu..as i type this I know someone out there is thinking.."Oh shit my internal dialog is in english!! oh my God I am not black" chill it aint about that.

her story was sad and hearth breaking to think she is not the only black person to go thru that.

Me?

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
when i was born iwas born not even in a hospital!...all i knew were..men women boys girls and animals!

and thats it.

I knew of a "thing" called umlungu..though I did not know what it was I was taught to hate it coz it hates me
I should not trust it, it gives money...i dunno what the f*** that is either.

but in my early childhood i honestly thought  a white person was a mythical creature ala amazimzim..

Ironically when I first saw a "white" person he was an albino and he freaked me out..till i was told he is a
person just that skin is was white.. we called him inkawu!

First time i went  into the city and saw white people I was not fazed..I lol at them cause
I thought they were all albinos.

I livid in the city seeing white people...but never having ever seen this mythical mlungu that
people wake in the morning and go and work for...were it not for month-end shopping i would never belive
such a thing as umlungu existed!...

happily i lived often times wondering why the TV had so many albinos...i even start philiosophysing
the reason the on TV is coz they are bright and can be easily seen...make sense...my aunt cooks
coz she has softer hands, my uncle he works in the Garden coz he got hard hands..
I sleep coz I am a child..so i was a pretty smart kid....

THE HORROR! when I met umlungu