Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Jay "Jwabulani" Rapes - Uncut Vol 1mixtape Hosted by DJ Cutchemist

Blizzard · 111 · 34701

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
All i'm saying is that this AG is a safe haven for these shenanigans. As soon as the same cats find themselves in real talks, with serious men they stammer like idiots. Or they sit in a quiet corner hoping they won't be noticed.

i don't know who 'jwapes' is. And i don't need to be his friend to tell you... Iindawo zodlala funeka uzazi. Ungabi liqhawe phakati kwe zinja, kodwa uyiloze phakati kwamadoda.
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
All i'm saying is that this AG is a safe haven for these shenanigans. As soon as the same cats find themselves in real talks, with serious men they stammer like idiots. Or they sit in a quiet corner hoping they won't be noticed.

i don't know who 'jwapes' is. And i don't need to be his friend to tell you... Iindawo zodlala funeka uzazi. Ungabi liqhawe phakati kwe zinja, kodwa uyiloze phakati kwamadoda.
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Goddamn this must be catch feelings day or something

That not good enough for ya?

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
I feel u totally OneKind! Thats y i feel no pity for this kid. U teach people how to treat u Pa. 
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
hahaha where is mad?...anway...real men....i can accept what was said here today but feelings be on high alert and its not necessary...i can over also that it offends some peeps but this is ag...iv been taught to not take shit so seriously and to move on...
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
f***ing c***s.how do consider yourself a real xhosa men who start things like these n the fuking internet? i really fail to understand these spoilt brats and how their disrespectful mind works.

this thread should be removed completely.
Dreaming in 3D