Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Botched circumcision - Cutting Edge

ToXic Candy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-15
  • I LOVE YOU,MCWAAAAH!
    • View Profile
^^^ you had a point at some point but you went the plot...who goes and educates themselves eMthatha?  explain.

What happened was for a while AmaPondo did not go esuthwini, which means that some of the elders themselves have not gone under the process of circumsion, so ezinye ingcibi zikha entloko...i don't think the death prevalance has anything with coming from a priviledged background, my dad was not priviledgedbut he did not loose his penis some decades ago when even the dept of Health was involved and last year when my brother went to initiation school, one the initiates in his camp from a prestigious school and a well off family died.

Uxolo buty (or sisi) kodwa mna nawe asivani tuu shame, I did not mention anything about ubupriviledge or not, what I was pointing out is the fact that in the past amaMpondo  fell under the zulu tribe that is why their chief/king did not circumcise so did the rest. ;)

Dn't have a comfort zone ,always have room for improvement.

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
Toxic Candy - suffering from botched circumcision yourself I see...they done raptured your clit...who said anything to you. 
 am hell behold!

sero147

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile
ekuseni apha virgin, solo b-boy this weekend, uyathini?

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
Toxic Candy - suffering from botched circumcision yourself I see...they done raptured your clit...who said anything to you. 

:o leleme la ngwana enwa le bohale: guillotine type
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
money is funny rasta...andazi.  ndibawela iblack ngoku even.  will call before i knock off
 am hell behold!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
gotdamn vp i just wokeup and you got this ether prepared for breakfast. should i simp now or in the afternoon

That not good enough for ya?