Africasgateway.com

Prison:Ekasi stories

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Did you watch it last night?Yerr Guyz!

Two spoiled Bratz rob this small bottle store and while they sped off with the car they run over a woman and she was killed.They get locked up!! while they awating trial inside Prison they only language in there is inombolo!! Poor boyz!! They were badly beaten like
 MOFO.While they were in there, the Leader of the 26 gang said they were not gonna interfere cause they look like soft boys and will be part of the 28, they were forced to fight each other,One must kill another and the winner will be the queen of the prison!! Shit was traumatising!! The Dude killed his best friend and next thing i see is hes ma**aging the 28 gang member preparing to be tossed!!

Damn!

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
Sounds interesting. pity i missed it. so pimp dont u wish to become a gang member?

smh.....eish badla ngezinto zabantu kanjani, hosh noda!! *mean face*
Dreaming in 3D

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

Two spoiled Bratz rob this small bottle store and while they sped off with the car they run over a woman and she was killed.They get locked up!! while they awating trial inside Prison they only language in there is inombolo!! Poor boyz!! They were badly beaten like
 MOFO.While they were in there, the Leader of the 26 gang said they were not gonna interfere cause they look like soft boys and will be part of the 28, they were forced to fight each other,One must kill another and the winner will be the queen of the prison!! Shit was traumatising!! The Dude killed his best friend and next thing i see is hes ma**aging the 28 gang member preparing to be tossed!!

Damn!

Im sure from Rama's point of view this story has a happy ending.

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile

Damn!

Im sure from Rama's point of view this story has a happy ending.

Cut it man its enough this gay jokes are hurting me
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

Damn!

Saw this -think I caught it in the middle. Horrific story for real. The directing and acting was laughable though.

"To poison a nation, poison its stories. A demoralised nation tells demoralised stories to itself. Beware of the storytellers who are not fully conscious of the importance of their gifts, and who are irresponsible in the application of their art" Ben Okri
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
"To poison a nation, poison its stories. A demoralised nation tells demoralised stories to itself. Beware of the storytellers who are not fully conscious of the importance of their gifts, and who are irresponsible in the application of their art" Ben Okri

poignant!
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Apparently the stories are available on DVD.

I here they are dope too.

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
@RR, I'm sorry to burst your bubble the stroylines are good but the acting......let's just say even for a guy like me who never been to a drama school can shun mediocrity when he sees one...Rha! to them producers choice of actors >:(
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
@RR, I'm sorry to burst your bubble the stroylines are good but the acting......let's just say even for a guy like me who never been to a drama school can shun mediocrity when he sees one...Rha! to them producers choice of actors >:(

Alright. I haven't seen any of them though, was just saying what I have been told.