Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Isosceles - The Untiled EP

biz-ark-human

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-2
    • View Profile
    • Corporate Nemesis on bandcamp
"Isosceles is part of the new breed of Lesotho-based emcees who are driven by a desire to break the stereotype of their country always being over-looked in social and cultural circles on the global stage. Seeing themselves as equal to anyone else in the world, this breed is intent on making a mark that shall be felt way beyond the confines of their immediate environment. "

I got the opportunity of working with this dude, and thought I should perhaps share the results with the people on this here platform. The work has been uploaded on bandcamp; kindly check it out, download if you like, and leave a comment on this thread.

It would be greatly appreciated!

Link: http://bit.ly/aonuPt

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
NICE, on THIS!

hol up, when u say you worked with the lyricist, what does that mean exactly, how were you involved in the making of the project. infact let me just get right to the question i want to ask. who is on PRODUCTION and behind the boards on this particular project?

biz-ark-human

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
NICE, on THIS!

hol up, when u say you worked with the lyricist, what does that mean exactly, how were you involved in the making of the project. infact let me just get right to the question i want to ask. who is on PRODUCTION and behind the boards on this particular project?

Well, that means we recorded the EP together, and I helped out with the mixing. The details are on the bandcamp page.

Production is handled by Nutz, Raymo, and Cymptom..hope that answers your question  ;)

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
NICE, on THIS!

Well, that means we recorded the EP together, and I helped out with the mixing. The details are on the bandcamp page.

Production is handled by Nutz, Raymo, and Cymptom..hope that answers your question  ;)

peace ma nigg, thats all i wanted to HEAR...on IT!

Psyklone

• reppin 1022 all the way thru!
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-11
  • I dont rap...I brainstorm food for thought!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.1022affiiation.blogspot.com
NICE, on THIS!

I'm dl thins...cant afford to sleep on Cympton!

Psyklone

• reppin 1022 all the way thru!
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-11
  • I dont rap...I brainstorm food for thought!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.1022affiiation.blogspot.com
I phucks with this typa sh!t...too nice "Think about it & This is it" are on some other sh!t.
Keep, keep, keep fellas!!!  8)

On which verses you on, on the above tracks Bizark?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 07:29:57 PM by Psyklone »

biz-ark-human

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
yo Biz!

wadd-up son? Good to hear you still making moves. I'll check this out. 1
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

SocioVenomus

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com
NICE, on THIS!

Isosceles comes out pretty HUNGRY on this 1.... Delivery is on point, BACKED by greats beats... I DIG!!!!
art-in-isolation

biz-ark-human

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
NICE, on THIS!

Isosceles comes out pretty HUNGRY on this 1.... Delivery is on point, BACKED by greats beats... I DIG!!!!

Respect and honour, big yourself up for checking it out...faya!