Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Indian Girls

briCK · 53 · 18407

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
I dunno, I always found Indian bishes as stuck up and racist. Maybe it's just me I guess or the
caste system they follow...............?

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
whats up with indian guys not  wanting to f*** chicks outside their race? i got lots of indian friends. they all date indian chicks and turn down all black chicks and suprisingly, even white chicks. maybe they are trying to make more indians.

i hate indian chicks though. they are too emotional and attach too many strings to a relationship.

they not so very cool if u ask me, hot but stuck ups.

i miss Neira!!
Dreaming in 3D

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Boss...

You need to stop speaking to yourself and communicate with others..

I don't get what you going on about.

with Indians I don't think its about being Racist towards blacks...I think they are genuinely
disgusted by black people...genuine shit..disgust!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
Boss...

You need to stop speaking to yourself and communicate with others..

I don't get what you going on about.

with Indians I don't think its about being Racist towards blacks...I think they are genuinely

;D I thought it was just me they didnt like....I was even thinking of typing some lies about getting Asian pussy...what a relief 8)!!
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
If you're a depressive cutter, you definately should date an indian, or in the very least, get yourself an indian friend. These f***ers have absolutely no problem with stabbing you in the back. Its pretty much a part of their culture i think. Because they ALL do it.

Beating bitches since 1982.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Flip, I have never had luck with INDIAN chicks. Other Asians yes (OK, one other Asian). One Indian chick seemed to like me but I figured she thought her parents and friends would never accept a black boyfriend for her. I also thought she would be too emational and attcahed and would make a good wife not a good girlfriend. See what I mean?

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
Flip, I have never had luck with INDIAN chicks. Other Asians yes (OK, one other Asian). One Indian chick seemed to like me but I figured she thought her parents and friends would never accept a black boyfriend for her. I also thought she would be too emational and attcahed and would make a good wife not a good girlfriend. See what I mean?

what u saying at the end is what i actully tried to tell brick but he chose to be an ignorant pussy!
Dreaming in 3D

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I have f***ed my share of hooker Asians...no-one indian would be a waste of cash...

Where you going to meet a Vietnamese, Thai or Philippine to talk your way into they pants...

I refused to spend mony on girl varieties i can find roaming in the street..that looser like!

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
Boss...

Ergo, that's why they're racist.

Dr. Kanazawa

• Fcuk your couch!
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-3
  • cd's nutz
    • View Profile
Hahaha! This thread is hilarious.  ;D
I don't see why guys feel the need to change their game when approaching different races. If you are a rude mofo when approaching black girls then you should you should be a rude mofo when approaching Indian/white/chinese girls. I don't see why any race should be exempt and others not.

Niggas f*** up by overanalysing simple shit, be yourself. If she doesn't like you then f*** it. Move on!
I repeat...fcuk your couch

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I don't see why guys feel the need to change their game when approaching different races.

dude...you can't tell me you would approch any woman the way you approach a sister..

Sisters are either hard of hearing or extremly rude that you need phyisical contac with them
to get they attenting..be it a tap on her shoulder, a** or whatever is in reach to having to phyically restrain her
hold her so she can stand still and listen to your ramblings..

DO YOU KNOW HOW QUICKLY YOU WILL GO TO JAIL FOR TOUCHING A WHITE WOMAN STRANGER?

so NO..you ca't approach females the same....try and tell

Nonkululeko...that she swept you off feet by singing a love song at her widown at three and the monring and see
how far that Romeo and Juliet white people civilised way of hitting on hoes technique will take you!

Dr. Kanazawa

• Fcuk your couch!
  • AG Hustler
  • cd's nutz
    • View Profile
I don't see why guys feel the need to change their game when approaching different races.

dude...you can't tell me you would approch any woman the way you approach a sister..

Sisters are either hard of hearing or extremly rude that you need phyisical contac with them
to get they attenting..be it a tap on her shoulder, a** or whatever is in reach to having to phyically restrain her

DO YOU KNOW HOW QUICKLY YOU WILL GO TO JAIL FOR TOUCHING A WHITE WOMAN STRANGER?

Nonkululeko...that she swept you off feet by singing a love song at her widown at three and the monring and see
how far that Romeo and Juliet white people civilised way of hitting on hoes technique will take you!

;D ;D ;D Brick, I think you watch too many movies. No one in their right mind buys that fairytale crap.

I’m not Captain Save a Hoe but all I am saying is that if you feel the need to treat a lady with a certain amount of respect just because she is white but you are a foul mouthed negro when dealing with the sisters then you need to check yourself.

I'm not saying that my game is foolproof but it hasn't failed me so far, regardless of race. I've seen too many niggas become submissive just because they aren't dealing with sisters.

But hey that's just my point of view, maybe I'm not black enough ;D

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

;D ;D ;D Brick, I think you watch too many movies. No one in their right mind buys that fairytale crap.

I’m not Captain Save a Hoe but all I am saying is that if you feel the need to treat a lady with a certain amount of respect just because she is white but you are a foul mouthed negro when dealing with the sisters then you need to check yourself.

I'm not saying that my game is foolproof but it hasn't failed me so far, regardless of race. I've seen too many niggas become submissive just because they aren't dealing with sisters.

The decent guy approach won't work on Baldi....no matter how smooth your a** is some of our sisters you don't approach any which way...Anna sa**in admit to getting hit on by Dustin carriers...she was "shocked" that the nigga had the balls to approch her..BUT NOT SURPRISED coz niggaz will speak to ANY black sister any which way..

Tell me...you think your smile and "swag" will pull Makhose from eNqutu AND pull Uyanda from in the LOKSHIN...AND Nat the urbanite? without rivising your strategy?

lets tell the truth, some black girls I ca't in think out the box as to how to approch them....and you saying I should try the briCK strongarm tecknique on Shakira? you know what sexual harrasment is?

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
I just cant use the same strategy with every girl. it would never work. The forward house music types get approached in a certain way. the foward hop hoppish types, in their own way. The whites esp during varsity days had their own techniques. The rasta soul sista types, I just offer a blunt and say something that Biko or Bilal said. etc etc etc.

Dr. Kanazawa

• Fcuk your couch!
  • AG Hustler
  • cd's nutz
    • View Profile

The decent guy approach won't work on Baldi....no matter how smooth your a** is some of our sisters you don't approach any which way...Anna sa**in admit to getting hit on by Dustin carriers...she was "shocked" that the nigga had the balls to approch her..BUT NOT SURPRISED coz niggaz will speak to ANY black sister any which way..

Tell me...you think your smile and "swag" will pull Makhose from eNqutu AND pull Uyanda from in the LOKSHIN...AND Nat the urbanite? without rivising your strategy?

lets tell the truth, some black girls I ca't in think out the box as to how to approch them....and you saying I should try the briCK strongarm tecknique on Shakira? you know what sexual harrasment is?

Fam, all I'm saying is that we shouldn't be looking at it in terms of race but more about the woman as an individual. You get the Baldi's in all races.

Sexual hara**ment is sexual hara**ment, I don't think that it should now all of a sudden be rephrased just because we are dealing with black women and not white women