Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Trendy BEE sharez?

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
Anyone knows somebody who bought these shares that ussually go for R2000.00 and such? are there any returns or do they suddenly lose value just before you can retrive your money? Im asking this cos I heard MTN is selling and SASOL also sold some of their shares.

But theres restrictions on selling your portion before 3/5 years
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Anyone knows somebody who bought these shares that ussually go for R2000.00 and such? are there any returns or do they suddenly lose value just before you can retrive your money? Im asking this cos I heard MTN is selling and SASOL also sold some of their shares.

I got R10K raised for these shares and am trying to rake in more cash to buy shares..

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile

I got R10K raised for these shares and am trying to rake in more cash to buy shares..

Eisan neh....I can only afford the 2K shares....but tell me arent you worried that it could be some corporate scam to defraud us of the little cash we have?? has anyone made real money off these shares i.e Telkom and Sasol?

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
its not a scam there is just tons of fine print.

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
its not a scam there is just tons of fine print.

Alright cool.....Im gettin 2k shares :-[...you are the 3rd person to say they wouldnt expect any fraudulent isht around the deal...

Sosiba

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile
MTN shares have a market price of over R100 each but because this is a BEE deal they are selling them at R20 each, to only Black people of course.

Word is also that MTN has a net debt of over R12 billion rand so it alleged that this deal is so they can fund the payment of some dividends.

So i think you can buy, just don't expect any money coming your way (dividends) for some years.
"Why was the worker shot? Because he protested... Why was the negro shot? Because he was there. This is the gratuitous (without cause) violence against Black people that so called pure marxist can't comprehend" Frank Wilderson.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
6years! is not a long time if you look at this as a high yield medium term investment

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
Yeah its a good deal...

Looking at the growth of MTN Nigeria.
Plus dividends unlike interest are tax free.
Expect a dip in the share price initially afterwards,
this happens when shares are sold for less than fair value (its a signal to the market).

But I reckon it being a BEE deal,MTN has identified growth opportunities that will more than compensate them in the long-run.

Sosiba,interesting about the debt, when you do a naked free cash flow,you find that many top JSE companies pay their dividends out of debt, not retained earnings. My friend is writing a paper on this.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 06:48:55 AM by Anna Sasin »
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
thanx 2 Sosiba and a**asin....well thought-out responses, beats the 30min lecture I got from one of the senior ppl here....told me it was good but has some risk and started telling me about his kids, how he got rich via buying open lad...doesnt want to force me to blah-blah-blha ::)

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
thanx 2 Sosiba and a**asin....well thought-out responses, beats the 30min lecture I got from one of the senior ppl here....told me it was good but has some risk and started telling me about his kids, how he got rich via buying open lad...doesnt want to force me to blah-blah-blha ::)

thats how you miss out!

here is a person who knows what they talkingb bout and you blah blah it...

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile

thats how you miss out!

I was very specific with my question....and he expanded his answer to include how to get rich...theres still more time to talk about the...

Yo Deac,since we the only broke dudes around here.....how does it feel when a blek starts his sentence by "You see Deac I got RICH by......." doesnt that make u feel like using mace on him?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Since I recently came into about R7000 of free cash, I think I'll be taking advantage of this.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

thats how you miss out!

I was very specific with my question....and he expanded his answer to include how to get rich...theres still more time to talk about the...

Yo Deac,since we the only broke dudes around here.....how does it feel when a blek starts his sentence by "You see Deac I got RICH by......." doesnt that make u feel like using mace on him?

I don't listen to blacks for Financial Advice at ALL...guess thats why I go no money!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

thats how you miss out!

im finna zap someone as we speak

That not good enough for ya?