Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Trendy BEE sharez?

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
thanx 2 Sosiba and a**asin....well thought-out responses, beats the 30min lecture I got from one of the senior ppl here....told me it was good but has some risk and started telling me about his kids, how he got rich via buying open lad...doesnt want to force me to blah-blah-blha ::)

thats how you miss out!

here is a person who knows what they talkingb bout and you blah blah it...

I was very specific with my question....and he expanded his answer to include how to get rich...theres still more time to talk about the...

Yo Deac,since we the only broke dudes around here.....how does it feel when a blek starts his sentence by "You see Deac I got RICH by......." doesnt that make u feel like using mace on him?

im finna zap someone as we speak

my nigga! ;D
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

Mega

• AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-9
    • View Profile
Here's an interesting breakdown of this deal.

What R20 per share means

http://mybroadband.co.za/news/business/13896-MTN-BEE-deal-What-R20-per-share-means.html
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
MTN hardly gives dividends in recent years. they've been funding their acquisitions in Africa and the middle East. Maybe this will change since they have no serious targets these days since the Bharti deal collapsed. I'll definately buy these shares.