Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

R15000 for a whisky shot

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile

too real 8)........Im sorry pac I feel what u are sayin but uhhm......I still want a yatch in 8yrs,sorry :-[
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
But what do braods in such places talk about with a dude who is obvioulsy macking them? But I agree that money corrupts the mind. I'm lucky to be where I am but if I get to where I'm going I'm not spending R15000 on a shot.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I've seen this shit over here at Cubana.

They have "black diamond nights" on Thursdays and its basically where a bunch of golddiggers hook up with a bunch of old BEE types.

No conversations take place, but the guys just buy the girls and their friends a bunch of expensive cocktails and shit that they wouldn't normally drink (seriously, when these chick hang with us, they drink beer with us), like Hennessey or Courvoussier cognac (music video drinks).
Then when the chicks are well liquored, one of them leaves with the guy for a drive, while the rest stay behind, or the guy's friends all get one, they return about an hour later and the guy goes home to his wife and fam.

This is an everyday thing.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 03:30:57 PM by Dr Nathaniel Essex »

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile

They have "black diamond nights" on Thursdays and its basically where a bunch of golddiggers hook up with a bunch of old BEE types.

No conversations take place, but the guys just buy the girls and their friends a bunch of expensive cocktails and shit that they wouldn't normally drink (seriously, when these chick hang with us, they drink beer with us), like Hennessey or Courvoussier cognac (music video drinks).
Then when the chicks are well liquored, one of them leaves with the guy for a drive, while the rest stay behind, or the guy's friends all get one, they return about an hour later and the guy goes home to his wife and fam.

Where's this Cubana?
Real Recognise Real

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Dr. Kanazawa

• Fcuk your couch!
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-3
  • cd's nutz
    • View Profile

Where's this Cubana?

I still have to go see what the fuss is about with this cubana place.Last time I was in bloem was when keystones was still around and the place was racist as a hell but we knew the manager so it was all good.
I repeat...fcuk your couch

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
Im going to be the first one not to oppose this reckless spending.but seriouly, its quite obvious that everyone who spends that much on a drink is filthy rich, wealthy rather. so he is simply offloading his bank account and making way for new money. dont give me that "he can do better things with the cash" bullshit because everyone has a prerogative to spend, eat his cash they way they like. who criticizes u when u buy 100 000 dollar chains?

maybe we should focus more on getting our a**es rich and also do such, coz u trippin!
Dreaming in 3D

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
An actual facebook status that ties so well with the direction of this thread:

Girl in question:

Waz in Sandton lst Friday on a girls night out.Thixo akubafana yinyakanyaka ama ZEE (zuma economic empowerment).Sistreswa izinto ezigeza nge sunlight kunamadoda a uza itona,cleanser & moisturiser,most of al da hav respect 4 owesifazane.Ja kuyaphilwa la ngaphandle i dnt care who sez wat.

Mza wami awazi how hapi i am & wat a wake up col dat exprnce ws.I wil neva run out of moisturiser lol.I have wastd so mch of ma tym,6 yrs ngihleli ekhaya he?igal ehot nje ngami,phela uBeyonce uyakoroba la kimi.Met u "Crous" & got a wink guess wat dat means?? A lambos on da way lol.

True story.
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Please translate that for me.

I'm sorry, but I am illiterate.

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile

summary:

some chick talking about how nice this joint is, ow friendly the rich guys there are and how gnerous they are with their cash, talking about some people are living large on the outside and that a lambo is coming to pick her up!
Dreaming in 3D

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
What is the deal about moisturiser etc?

I need a word for word translation, so I can take in the full stupidity.
I picked up the bit about Crous winking at her and she probably thinks that since he is into black chicks, she is the next Mbau.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
What is the deal about moisturiser etc?

I need a word for word translation, so I can take in the full stupidity.
I picked up the bit about Crous winking at her and she probably thinks that since he is into black chicks, she is the next Mbau.

basically some dumb shit about her not f***in with niccas who bathe with sunlight coz them zee lames are drippin in toner and moisturiser and that she'll never run out. Oh and the bish thinks shes hotter than beyonce can we get a pic ana please goddess

That not good enough for ya?

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile

A word for word translation would actually be funny. Lemme hook you up:

Thixo akubafana yinyakanyaka ama ZEE (zuma economic empowerment)

T: Gootlawd, there are niccas with deep pockets out there,its chaos. ZEE's.

Sistreswa izinto ezigeza nge sunlight kunamadoda a uza itona,cleanser & moisturiser,most of al da hav respect 4 owesifazane.Ja kuyaphilwa la ngaphandle

T: We are stressed out by niccas who use sunlight, there are men out there who use the 3-step skin regimen. Most of all they have respect for women.
People are living out there.

I wil neva run out of moisturiser lol.I have wastd so mch of ma tym,6 yrs ngihleli ekhaya he?

T: I will never run out of niccas to milk . I've wasted too much time chilling at home. 6 years. (She has two baby daddies).

igal ehot nje ngami,phela uBeyonce uyakoroba la kimi.Met u "Crous" & got a wink guess wat dat means?? A lambos on da way

T: A girl as hot as me? Beyonce's looks are mopping floors to my looks.

@Deac, shame can't post her pic, but I can vouch that despite her lack of sense, she has always been incredibly beautiful. Clearly she's not oblivious to this and is ready to drop the broke niccas and use her looks as currency to get a rich old dude. Lol
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
can we get a pic ana please goddess

Yall need to let a bish be though. This is her grind, and the grind is cold...by any means necessary.
Beating bitches since 1982.

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
can we get a pic ana please goddess

Yall need to let a bish be though. This is her grind, and the grind is cold...by any means necessary.

bwhahahahahaha......beyonce is not touching that (yes, she is thee standard for beauty)
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!