Africasgateway.com

DISS TRAX...

Waylander · 37 · 12659

Waylander

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-5
  • Eat shit and die, f***nutz!!
    • View Profile
    • check this shit out... its for your own good... beleive me..
what it do...

Was listening to a compilation of diss trax yesterday that a pal of mine done... and it got me thinkin, y is the track "NO VASELINE" by ICE CUBE never mentioned when people talk about the dopest diss trax in hip-hop history?!?!?!? I mean really.. that track is even doper than hit'em up!! in fact, pac just swears at big in jit'em up, aint too much dissin being done there...

safe...

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
well, whenever i've peeped threads about diss tracks, "No Vaseline" always comes up, so i don't know where u're coming from. it's definitely a top 5 diss joint, along with Common's "Bitch in Yoo" which was actually directed @ cube.

One diss track though that i would say is underrated is DJ Quik's "Dollars n Sense", directed @ Mc Eiht.

"u left out the G, cos the G aint in u" -  ;D
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Waylander

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
for real?? but ive never seen no vaseline on anyones list....

can up that dj quick track? dont think ive ever heard it...

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
here u go. It's on the Murder was the Case soundtrack, but to appreciate it i guess u gotta know the story behind for the beef. but enjoy nonetheless.

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Waylander

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Posted a youtube link. Or go search on youtube for the song.

Waylander

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
I'm also surprised that you'd say No Vaseline is never mentioned. I have never came across a diss joint conversation where this track is never mentioned.

"u left out the G, cos the G aint in u" -  ;D

yeah this line, i came across it on a similar thread here in the past. I think you it was brought up by you on that thread too. thought it was a killer.

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
May you burn in hell for not mentioning "Ether". i bump that atleast 3 times a weak.
Dreaming in 3D

Waylander

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
May you burn in hell for not mentioning "Ether". i bump that atleast 3 times a weak.

we talkin abt trax tht r not generally mentioned when people speak of diss trax... ether is spoken of plenty... another track is uhmm.. eerr.. for got the name of the track.. its a jigga track... disses nas and mobb deep...

someting on some "yeah i used ur line once, but u was using it wrong/u made it hot line, i made it a hot song/...

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

we talkin abt trax tht r not generally mentioned when people speak of diss trax... ether is spoken of plenty... another track is uhmm.. eerr.. for got the name of the track.. its a jigga track... disses nas and mobb deep...

someting on some "yeah i used ur line once, but u was using it wrong/u made it hot line, i made it a hot song/...

that joint...  :'( it made me feel the disses like they were directed at me.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
the track where sheek louc of the L.O.X disses 50 cent, something called "set it off" im just not sure. its sick as hell

Dreaming in 3D

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
I've always felt Ether was mad overrated. What probably made it dope was that maybe Jigga was NOT expecting it at the time, and niggaz just got hyped that NAS responded ,calling Jay-HOVA all sorts of names,but to this day, i still think Take Over >>>>>>>>>> Ether.

« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 02:32:45 PM by MrC The Rap God Almighty »

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
I've always felt Ether was mad overrated. What probably made it dope was that maybe Jigga was NOT expecting it at the time, and niggaz just got hyped that NAS responded ,calling Jay-HOVA all sorts of names,but to this day, i still think Take Over >>>>>>>>>> Ether.

bwahahaha......u need to elaborate bruh, on what grounds is it better??

The beat on that song is kak plus the lyrics are...uhhh...kak too. Or are you judging only based of how suprised U were to hear jay dissing??
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!