Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Bigger L - Being a Virgin or Smashing Ugly Chicks?

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Would you ralther not get any @ all or be the guy that pipes ugly tricks. I find it hard to consider this a win but I think it's far better than the L you take when hogging(fat bishes), or even worse - smashing ugly chicks, at least IMHO. Anyways, this graph shows what I'm talking about.

On a scale of

to

I think it's clear that there is an arbitrary point where it's much better to use your hand and think of Esther (almost zero Fugliness) than to put your salami in the sausage wallet of someone closer to the Maya Angelou side of the fugliness spectrum. And even before the masturbation point there lies a point where braggability ceases to exist - I believe somewhere in between Raven Symone and Snooki (depending on who you hang out with - I would totally brag to my buddies that I f***ed Snooki but not mention it to family). So in all this, I guess what I am saying it it seems very possible that remaining a virgin just might be less of an L than sticking it in Maya Angelou's purple pooper hole (as poetic as that sounds).

Thoughts?

That not good enough for ya?

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Matter fact, id gladly take the L for smashing an ugly bish, over not getting any at all. As long as nobody knows who iv been sticking pipe to.

I do have some form of standards though. I wouldnt pipe a crusty bish. Hell, i wouldnt pipe a super hot crusty bish, if her armpits smelled like a mongolian army, and the smell of her pussy alone gave you a bad taste in your mouth. In this case, il settle for the masturbatory L.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 11:08:18 AM by RiGgZ »
Beating bitches since 1982.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
damn doggy If YOU f***ing an ugly chick that YOU KNOW is ugly just to say you f***ing, you lost.

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
damn doggy If YOU f***ing an ugly chick that YOU KNOW is ugly just to say you f***ing, you lost.

Nigga do you read? I said as long as no one knew. Why would i be telling people im piping drainage gunk?

Beating bitches since 1982.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

Nigga do you read? I said as long as no one knew. Why would i be telling people im piping drainage gunk?

damn chill nigga

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
f***ing Ugly bishes lowers your standard in the long run and is REALLY a f***ing bad look, unmotivated
its lazy GROSS and obscene!

I mentioned recently that a true test of your manhood is your ability to turn down pussy
and not feel awkward about it..I tell a ugly hoe straight up that it aint happening.

if you can smash an ugly hoe, it means you can spit "some" level of game..so why not
practice spitting game with these frogs and use it to smash dimes!

i'll take dry dick over Troll Residue on my dick!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

damn chill nigga

lol!
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
f***ing Ugly bishes lowers your standard in the long run and is REALLY a f***ing bad look, unmotivated
its lazy GROSS and obscene!

I mentioned recently that a true test of your manhood is your ability to turn down pussy
and not feel awkward about it..I tell a ugly hoe straight up that it aint happening.

if you can smash an ugly hoe, it means you can spit "some" level of game..so why not
practice spitting game with these frogs and use it to smash dimes!

i'll take dry dick over Troll Residue on my dick!

c/s my game isnt even that tight and I can say ANY nigga can stick his dick in a ugly broad or a cheap crackhead.  Losing your virginity don't mean shit.  It don't even take work.  f***ing a bitch that look like Larry Holmes just because it feel good or you're bored or you just wanna get it over with = LAUCE.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I don't consider being a virgin a loss at all. There is even something admirable about it.

Really...

I do consider piping an ug a loss though. It is super easy getting some, from average or moderate chicks to hot ones.

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
I don't consider being a virgin a loss at all. There is even something admirable about it.

Really...

I do consider piping an ug a loss though. It is super easy getting some, from average or moderate chicks to hot ones.

Co-sign, but only if it's out of choice. If you're tryna smash and not getting any, there's nothing admirable about it.
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Male Virgins are always suspect to me!

LOOK!!!! for you call me a homophobe or nothing..but when guys hit puberty, the dick needs to be wetted period!

So a male virgin is a mystery to me! !!!

only soft niggaz who don't go through puberty properly make it through those years without pussy
the testersterone level at pubety make for a torid time which end with a nigga f***ing something!

BUT after puberty choosing a celibate life over trolls is truly admirable!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.