Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

SAN presents GOLDEN CHARIOTS VOL 2 (a remix tape)

oints · 13 · 5277

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Peace!

i was recently approached to participate in a remix competition on BEATBOXRADIOSHOW.BLOGSPOT.COM, a huge boost really...the brief was to put together an album type of presentation this time round and not just a series of random remixes as in other competitions...in other words, the chosen songs for remix had to gel into each other in terms of general emcee concept...that being the case, and seeing that the competition is in itself only going to be concluded in september of this year (2010) i decided to take the oppourtunity in the interim to use some of the songs i have remixed for the competition and a couple others to expand my production portfolio and tie up the HEADS that follow my music over as they wait for other albums from myself or the AUDIBLE BRAILE ENTERTAINEMNT team...how i did that was in the form of an album i call GOLDEN CHARIOTS VOL 2 (a remix tape).

It all began with “Golden Chariots VOL 1”, a beat tape I compiled and released towards the end of 2007. After receiving countless positive reviews from fellow beat makers, producers, heads and music lovers across the world, I decided to run with the idea of turning the GOLDEN CHARIOTS project into a four part producer series which would see me release successive volumes after every three years.

Golden Chariots VOL 2” is a remix project and is the second instalment in the four part producer series. With this offering my focus was much more on trying to understand the multiple dimensions of production and not just the beat making aspect of music creation. In more ways than one, the project is designed to put on display one producer’s rich versatility as well as uniqueness and growth in beat design. Moreover, VOL 2, being a remix project also humbly serves to give the listener a FRESHER take on their favourite songs  8)

Below is the official cover art for “Golden Chariots VOL 2 (a remix tape)”.

front cover:

back cover

GOLDEN CHARIOTS VOL 2 (a remix tape) drops on the 4th of SEPTEMBER 2010 under AUDIBLE BRAILE ENTERTAINMENT.........waTCH!!!

follow SAN on twitter here: @IamSANhedrin

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Dope Artwork! can't wait...

GOODLOOKING out ma dude, ever since being nominated for best cover of the year fro COLOURS on teh BEATBOXRADIOSHOW.BLOGSPOT.COM and on HIPHOPBOOTLEGGERS.COM, we cant slack on the graphics  ;) ...the album is to BANG, hella HARD!!

...im off to a listening session as i type this...WE JUST DROPPED that KAT-LAW record "REMEMBERING" on blog simul casts cross the globe and the RESPONCE is hella butta....PHIL tells me you made progress on some joints he tossed you...look out for that CLa**IC DIRT record too...its looking PLUSH....  ;)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Peace!

GOLDEN CHARIOTS VOL 2 (a remix tape) has been confirmed to drop MID-SEPTEMBER under AUDIBLE BRAILE ENTERTAINMENT...thats if we get as much promo work as we'd like to get done, done in time  :)

while on the subject of promos, we were recently fortunate enough to have been granted a spot on the CYBER CIPHER, a blog by AG's own MOFF G...its very much appreciated and as such, we'd like to share it with you here....

http://tinyurl.com/395ebby

Psyklone

• reppin 1022 all the way thru!
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-11
  • I dont rap...I brainstorm food for thought!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.1022affiiation.blogspot.com

while on the subject of promos, we were recently fortunate enough to have been granted a spot on the CYBER CIPHER, a blog by AG's own MOFF G...its very much appreciated and as such, we'd like to share it with you here....

http://tinyurl.com/395ebby

Hip hop needs this kinda luv  8) big ups ya'll!!!

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
GOLDEN CHARIOTS VOL 2 (a remix tape) coming VERY SOON, while you wait on that, get hold of GOLDEN CHARIOTS VOL 1 (a beat tape) on the AUDIBLE BRAILE ENTERTAINMENT bandcamp portal here:

http://audiblebraile.bandcamp.com/album/golden-chariots-vol-1

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Peace!

we DROP "GOLDEN CHARIOTS VOL 2 (a remix tape)" in a couple OF DAYS....

alerady we have sent out EXCLUSIVE PRE-DROP copies to our AUDIBLE BRAILE ENTERTAINMENT loyalists and the reception and reviews have been so far very positive and motivating. dont worry, you wont have to wait any longer...keep your eyes on the AUDIBLE BRAILE bandcamp portal HERE:

www.audiblebraile.bandcamp.com

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
peace...!

i am very happy to announce that after 2 weeks of SOLID & positive reviews attributed from our PRE-DROP exclusives as well as significant promo work from the AUDIBLE BRAILE ENTERTAINMENT team, we have OFFICIALY dropped the GOLDEN CHARIOTS VOL 2 record and have made it available for PUBLIC consumption. without furthur delay, HERE IT IS:

GOLDEN CHARIOTS VOL 2 (a remix tape)

get it HERE: www.audiblebraile.bandcamp.com

ENJOY, furthur updates will be made as they unfold....look out for the album on your FAVOURITE REPUTABLE BLOGS  8)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
GOLDEN CHARIOTS VOL 2 (a remix tape) by SAN, the Instru-Monumentalist makes it on the WORLD FAMOUS "BEATBOXRADIOSHOW"...check for US:

http://beatboxradioshow.blogspot.com/2010/09/san-instru-monumentalist-golden.html

follow SAN on twitter here: @IamSANhedrin
follow AUDIBLE BRAILE on twitter here: @AudibleBraile
cehck for us on BANDCAMP here: www.audiblebraile.bandcamp.com

power MOVES jack  8)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
PEACE!

i am proud to announce that the GOLDEN CHARIOTS VOL 2 record has made it on the WORLD FAMOUS HIPHOPBOOTLEGGERS portal....a HUGE shuotout to the AUDIBLE BRAILE ENTERTAINMENT team for the work they continue to put in to make sure our music touches HEADS across the WORLD on REPUTABLE outlets...!

check for US: http://hiphopbootleggers.us/?p=37423

follow SAN on twitter HERE: @IamSANhedrin
follow AUDIBLE BRAILE on twitter HERE: @AudibleBraile
visit us on our bandcamp HERE: www.audiblebraile.bandcamp.com

we DOING everything you HOPE to DO, but NEVER WILL....  8)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Peace!

GOLDEN CHARIOTS VOL 2 (a remix tape) by SAN, the Instru-Monumentalist dropped MID-SEPTEMBER under AUDIBLE BRAILE ENTERTAINMENT and since then has been gaining momentum in the underground scene gracing the face of REPUTABLE BLOGS across the WORLD...we have made it on the famous ALBUMNEW1 blog thats best known for BREAKING records soon as they drop, check for us HERE:

http://albumnew1.blogspot.com/2010/09/san-instru-monumentalist-golden.html

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Peace!

we continue to make some very impressive HEADWAY with the project, its getting the due attention and continues to spread its preence amongst the ILLEST BLOGS and HOST PORTALS in teh underground hiphop game today....we are very PROUD to announce that we have also been awarded a spot on 25tolyf, PREMIUM BLOG dedicated to the celebration of AFRICAN HIPHOP, check for us HERE:

http://www.25tolyf.com/2010/09/golden-chariots-vol-2-by-san-instru.html

8)