van der CHEF

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Ok fine, Im clueless about flooding the shit. But what Im complaining about is the fact that, there might be 4 out of, lets say... 20 threads on the latest post thing and then others complaining about someone tryna do his or her thing with they music... huh??? :-\. ye i have been around fa a while and when i was here the ratio was the other way around. No one complained that it was boring...

Also, you're real life situation (RR), you cant really compare me and you, coz fine to an extent music isnt something permanantly on my lips but I spend alot of time with it, maybe you barely touch on hip hop during your day. but also Blak is making money off the shit (I presume lol) so its understandable he's tryna get his music out. But ya overdoing it isnt cool, I agree on that.

Then you get bo boss tryna be funny, adding spices that just didnt mix. But next time homey!

SocioVenomus

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com
Nikkas'l always be on some negative shit because they GETTIN SERVED. Why not start a thread bou threads if you aint interested in this 1. You cats is FANS... "The better a work is, the more it attracts criticism; it is like the fleas who rush to jump on white linens." (Can't rememba who said it thou)

Now lets get back to RANDOM BEATS. Why do you even click on it....? I'm on DL bitches!
art-in-isolation

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Nikkas'l always be on some negative shit because they GETTIN SERVED. Why not start a thread bou threads if you aint interested in this 1. You cats is FANS... "The better a work is, the more it attracts criticism; it is like the fleas who rush to jump on white linens." (Can't rememba who said it thou)

Now lets get back to RANDOM BEATS. Why do you even click on it....? I'm on DL bitches!

more here

http://www.africasgateway.com/forums/index.php/topic,29909.0.html
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
What?

A story about fleas and white linen...means the quality is super...which makes me think...

Flies are drawn to shit....but maybe Im looking at it the wrong way...maybe its good shit 8)

« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 02:14:20 PM by LetsogoLaPlastik »
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
So much going on here ne....

Round of applause for J-One... I couldn't have said it better, but I didn't.

As for promoting ... well... you take it or you dont, thats up to you! BT I know that some will creep like thieves and dig what they just experienced.

Without fuffling any feathers, please carry on.