Africasgateway.com

Metaphysics new video on www.worldstarhiphop.com

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs

Representing Zimbabwe with Tony T aka Tizzle. I think this is the lead single to Metaphysics upcoming album...

Yung lansky

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-2
  • One Shot
    • View Profile
Good to see Metaphysics still doin his thing......yo does anyone know the name of that relatively old track he did wit sum other cat, that used to come on Channel O at the top of the millennium?????
EXTORTIN the INDUSTRY

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs

This one? It is from Kataklizim and is called Night & Day, from the Kataklizim album of '98... Meta's partner's name in this is Alkibulan...

Alkibulan is now a professor in criminal psychology somewhere in the UK, I think he is in London...

Yung lansky

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-2
  • One Shot
    • View Profile

This one? It is from Kataklizim and is called Night & Day, from the Kataklizim album of '98... Meta's partner's name in this is Alkibulan...

Alkibulan is now a professor in criminal psychology somewhere in the UK, I think he is in London...

THATs the track !!! Dopeness man.....i remember i wrote one of my first rhymes to that beat back wen it dropped!!!!! Memories

good to hear im not the only one with 2 or more degrees who's got love for the art....Alkibulan probably hasnt released any material in a while tho??
EXTORTIN the INDUSTRY

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
I have a CD of his which was pretty fresh, it was never released, but has some pretty decent tracks on it, I think he gave me a copy in 2000 or 2001, am sure he is still recording music at home in his free time, but I doubt any of it will ever see the light of day... he's got a p.h.d. now, and is doing the teaching thing full time, traveling the world, and giving lectures... he was mad nice on the mic back in the day though! ;D
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 04:17:07 AM by watziznehmegin »